Topic: Looking for a proper trigger

Hi everyone,

Could you help me to find a proper trigger?

Currently my setting is to open transaction at a beggining of a new bar if my oscillator crosses zero line upward (logic). I would like to open long at once when my oscillator crossed zero line upward in FST.

I know FSB will give me false result but I concentrate on FST. I don't want to open position manually after crosses 0 line in FST.

Thank you in advance.

Kaktusssek

Re: Looking for a proper trigger

Base price= Open.
If that doesn't work, then switch off previous bar value (PBV) usage. For the opening point put MA with period 1, I think base price should be Close and PBV off as well. I hope this is in the right direction and you can go on from there, experimentation will tell you the truth.

To make sure changes work, you have to monitor the trades live, not after the fact.

Unfortunately I can't edit PBV. Is there possibility to change it to make it editable?

I haven't found the solution yet for an execution at once sad

Menu-> Strategy-> untick autocontrol PBV.

Thank you for the answer.

What do you think about using Price Move:
This indicator sets two entry prices and, respectively, FSB will send two entry orders: Buy stop pending entry order at a price 20 pips over the Open price and Sell stop pending entry order at a price 20 pips under it. In that case, the execution of the orders will take place if the market price reaches the price of the order, and the conditions specified in the Opening logic conditions slots allow it.

Settings:
“Enter long after an upward move”
Base Price = Open
Price Move = 1
Use previous bar value = No

I have to check what will happen if Opening logic conditions are met (crosses the zero line) but Price Move is more than 1.

Price Move is not good, because if you have a cross in the middle of the bar, position will not be opened.

You are absolutekly right. MA works great smile I unticked PBV in oscillator cross condition and in open position and it opens positions smile

Thank you footon!

Excellent! Glad I could help out! big_smile