Topic: open an d short possition

If somebody tells me how can i open this possition
I whant to make a band of moving averages ( lets say MA of 50 high and low )
The ender long would be when the candle close up the MA50high and the possition will close when the candle close down the MA50low , where another short possition will open .
Anybody helps me with this? How can i do this?

Re: open an d short possition

This is the hard way I suppose:

[Opening Point of the Position]
Bar Opening
     Enter the market at the beginning of the bar
     Base price  -  Open

[Opening Logic Condition]
Moving Average
     [ A ]   The bar opens above the Moving Average after opening below it
     Smoothing method  -  Simple
     Base price  -  High
     Period  -  50
     Shift  -  0
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

Moving Average
     [ B ]   The bar opens below the Moving Average after opening above it
     Smoothing method  -  Simple
     Base price  -  Low
     Period  -  50
     Shift  -  0
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

Long or Short
     [ A ]   Open long positions only

Long or Short
     [ B ]   Open short positions only

]I putted it but nothing happens  . What is this A and B ? How can I put them and how can i  fix this?
And how will I put another indicator working together with the first parameter? For example I want to go long if the opening of the bar is above the MA high and MACD osc>0 and RSI osc>0   and the position closes when 2 of the 3 parameters don’t match, and opens a new short position( vice versa)  when the bar close below the MA low and MACDosc<0 and RSI osc <0.  Thanks again for your help. This is the best site I have found in the net for forex and technical analysis.

A&B are logical groups, set it up in the right upper corner of the indicator window. Make sure they are turned on in the Strategy menu.

Putting another indi - to be honest I don't understand the nature of this question. You put in additional indis in the same manner you set up these indis, if logical groups are used, make sure they are correctly designated.

Position closing condition needs more explaining, but at first glance that seems not doable.

You don't need to set up short entry conditions as they are carried out exactly the opposite way to longs.

My best advice to you is to read the manual, it's not perfect but it gets you started in the right direction: http://forexsb.com/wiki/fsb/manual/start

Hope this helps!

thanks very much my friend .T H A N K ' S