forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 2 of 2)

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Can I Push EA Studio To Get Me 3000 Positive Pips In A Day?

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Can I Push EA Studio To Get Me 3000 Positive Pips In A Day?

When the number of strategies in the Collection reaches 100, it always prunes the excessive strategies with the lowest Net Balance.

Currently there is no way to set another criterion.

I may add such option and it is also possible to add an adjustable max_collection_size setting.

I'm very busy now, but will add this option next week.

Please post ideas how it can be organised.

You set up Generator settings, for example search best SQN and you're off. Then if collection is full (100 strats) and new strat is found, lowest SQN gets pushed out if the newly found strat has a higher SQN than the last strat. Use SQN sorting in the collection also. To me it seems to work this way, I'd be disappointed if it didn't.

Actually this is a very good plan and don't need additional options.

Blaiserboy wrote:

Footon
When you take a strategy and optimize it.....  how do you get the results through Monte Carlo and Multimarket again....

Let's say you got 15 excellent results from optimizing.... do you have to do them all manually?

Thanks

Yeah, manually.

In FSBPro I guess Repositories are roughly equivalent to Collections in EA Studio.  I believe the issue of pruning strategies based solely on Net Balance also occurs in the case of Repositories in FSBPro.

Popov -- would it be possible to also add another option to FSBPro that would allow pruning of excess strategies based on another criterion besides Net Balance?  Or maybe there is a way and I'm just missing it?

Correction -- I should have said in FSBPro the Repository is a collection of collections.  In any event, I think the issue of pruning a collection based solely on Net Balance occurs in both FSBPro and EA Studio.

30 (edited by rantampla 2017-06-17 16:56:48)

Hey Blaiserboy,

what makes your aim with 3000 pips per day? smile

I have found 47 Strategies in EurChf and now 3 weeks in Real Account with 500 Dollar, max DD was ~ 20 % and the Result till now is 320 Dollar Profit. All with 0.01 Lot.

I hope it goes more up, i am very very excited with this Function in EA Studio smile

Greets, Marcus smile

I have had some personal issues to deal with for a couple weeks, I will be back in action soon, I hope.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Can I Push EA Studio To Get Me 3000 Positive Pips In A Day?