Re: Free EA for Download

I have had trouble with the trailing stop not working on my own ea's.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

thanks for your feedback,  otherwise i thot something wrong with my MT4.  I tried to delete and re install n it works. re-export n refresh don't work.

mentioned this to Popov n he didn't comment

I do not have a clue as to what to do to make the trailing stop work properly. It seems to be more useful for 5 digit broker than 4 digit, based on the results it produces when being optimized.

When using the generator, trailing stop gives numbers completely unrelated to the trades being generated.

29 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-03 04:25:43)

Dave, what do you mean, "When using the generator, trailing stop gives numbers completely unrelated to the trades being generated"?

If we can spot some error and correct it, it would definitely enhance FSB's calculation and hence, FSB's performance to generate profitable EA for us.

That's part of the reason why I raised the convergence and oscillator issue, because if there is some error in failure to distinguish between above or below (fast n slow) falling or rising, then FSB may not be "following" our instruction correctly and when used in optimizing or generator, it will produce more error.  I'm highlight the issue, just in case it is an oversight and hence hope to reduce margin of error and thus increase performance of FSB.  Deep in my heart, I am very certain one day FSB is going to be THE software every traders must have and the Easiest software around to help people find profitable EA.

In my recent "adventure" in the use of Generator, I do realised it's potential...with some fine tuning especially using Trailing stop or any profit criteria selection, we can easily zoom in for profitable EA.

We need to understand the characteristics and behaviousr of each types of trades such as their range of  take profit level, range of price fluctuation, different trade patterns such as scalper, swing trend, etc and use them in the proper setting to narrow them.

well.. if I am using 'trailing stop' on a strategy where I have set the TP at maximum of 400 pips, the trailing stop will appear as 2365 or something similar...  that is why I say completely unrelated.

31 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-03 05:18:11)

Dave, I'm assuming you have lock the trailing stop instead of link it right?

When I use trailing stop limit as the closing and locked it, I keep TP blank (and never use in the generator common tab) because I want Generator to "focus" on the best trailing range.  Thereafter, I will use TP when I want to test in demo by having different file names, 1.0 (no tp), 1.01 (tp400), 1.02 (tp500), etc.

Nevertheless, your issue is "weird" and need to be corrected (with some added rules to guide) so that FSB will churn out "irreverent" settings.

32 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-08 18:57:33)

Use Generator to strengthen and improve existing good EA to make it better.

Dear All, I've run some good EA through the Generator by locking all it's opening conditions and closing condition (i.e. Trailing Stop Limit) and let the generator add in more opening conditions to reduce the "margin of error" in entry so as to increase the EA's entry accuracy.

I use 33703 as my experiment and here is the results (screen shot)

A number of variants of 33703 do have better performance than it's original copy (33703).

This list (of generated 33703 variant EAs) is to too many for me to download and I don't have enough time and energy to track each of their performance in addition to my hundreds of other personal EA. 

I shortlisted 5 EAs from each criteria (ie. net balance selection, profit factor, annualized profit etc, the whole list) I wished I have documented it carefully so that I can refer/understand which method of selection/criteria produced better results. For eg I numbered my EA such as 3370301 to 3370305 using net balance criteria/selection, than 3370306-3370310 with system quality ratio.  And the list continues in this manner.  However, for this experiment, I forgot to follow the order in the list found in Repository sorting scroll down bar and hence, now I'm not too sure which number represent which criteria was used for sorting and thus unable to understand/observer better which would be the "best" method for sorting.  Some 33703 variants were really not impressive (because of my lack of proper documentation/sorting method, I didn't get to learn which sorting method produce the worst results and which sorting methods are best among all.  Remember, developing EA is liken to doing experimentation, hence proper documentation or understanding of what you are doing is very important.  When you know what you have done right for an EA, you are able to repeat your success.  However, if you are clueless about how a good EA works, then you are at lost of reproducing it's/yours success.

I'm writing this so that others can also experiment using Generator to improve their existing good EA and for those who don't know where to start with, you can use 33703, 337015 and 337011 as your starting point.

In the home screen attached below, these EA were able to entry in the sudden down turn of EURUSD today and re-open again when the market again took another sudden upturn, hence 33703 variants were rather sensitive to tolerate and react quickly for 2 sudden turns within a day.

Kindly do use the Generator and generate 33703 by locking all the original settings and let the FSB Generator help you improve the EA.  I'll see whether I've the time to update and upload you the shortlisted 33703 after some more observation, but if I don't, kindly do your own EA experimentation as I've already give you a temple EA to start with (33703, 337015, 337011 etc).

All the very best to those who willing to labour for your own success.  If you have any success from these variants, kindly upload it in the Premium Club for FSB Licence Members to share.  There is power in synergy.
http://s14.postimg.org/c9nibxxjx/33703_variants.jpg

One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
Tony Robbins

33 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-09 09:10:47)

Dear All,

Attached is the variant generated by FSB Pro from the original copy of 33703.  There are 35 EA in total in the zipped file

Below are the EA that were able to capture both the sudden downward and upward trend happened yesterday (EURUSD).

3370...327, 333, 334, 317, 323, 335, 322 Kindly test it out in your demo and observe further how these EA perform over a longer period.

You can use the screen shot from my previous message to select/shortlist which variants you want to use (based on yesterday's trading results), or you can install all the 35 EA and test out their overall performance over a period of time.

Post's attachments

3.3703 Generated Variants.zip 48.34 kb, 42 downloads since 2016-02-09 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Excellent Entry Accuracy for 33703 series!

Dear all

Some of the 33703 series EA has excellent entry accuracy.  The EURUSD price when down and then sudden up turn at time 15:31 and a number of the 33703 variants entered very closed to this timing, look at the screen shot to compare their entry from the vertical green line on the chart (15:31)

33706 entered at 15:34 and 3370333, 317, 327, 320, 325, 322, 326,312,334 and 33703 (original copy) between 15:34 to 15:49 window period.  For specific details, please look at the attached screen shot.

http://s22.postimg.org/8sdq8mw31/33703_series.jpg

33703 series seem like day trading EA with profit range about 600 to 900 pips.  I may consider lowing the BE to 50-90 or when Popov protection features are ready, use guaranteed profit at 50 pips and BE at 100.

So far 33703 series show promising results.  So for those who are clueless where to start, do consider taking the template of 33703 and work further on it with FSB Generator and/or Optimizer.

33703 series are entirely done by FSB Pro's Generator without my own personal EA input.

I'm glad that my experimentation on FSB Generator has yield promising results and goes to show how easy and possible it is to make profitable EA out of the generator if one knows the right settings and concepts to use it to your fullest advantage.  So it seems like I may have way exceed my aim to provide at least 2 FREE profitable EA to all FSB Licence members smile Now we may be spoil with choices.  By the way, EA 7.2 also doing well today.  This EA doesn't enter frequently but when it does enter, it's always winning.  So far this is the 2 time it traded.  The 1st time it traded on 2 Feb and made 775 pips.   To download this EA go to http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5792/fre … footsteps/

For the benefit of those who just joined this forum or guests, I've previously posted some of the tips on how to set up the FSB Generator to churn out profitable EA in the thread "Free EA for Members Only" http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5748/fre … bers-only/.

Hi Hanna,did you use FSB default demo data to generate this EA?

do or do not there is no try

Hi Yonkuro,

Yes, it's FSB default demo data in 1 min time chart.

Here is the result of yesterday's 33703 series trading performance.

http://s10.postimg.org/tuqgx3imt/33703_series_Feb_10.jpg

Here are the list of 33703 variants that did extremely well yesterday.

3370...332, 325,326,327,329,*333(sc), *334 (sc), *335 (sc), 312, 314, 316, *317 (sc), 320, 321 and *33703 (SC n original copy).

EA with * mean they can close on it's own based on closing condition instead of letting the Trailing Stop Limit close the trade.  The advantages of (Self Close, SC) EA are

1) They have very good closing "theory" conditions that doesn't seem to fall under the category of luck and chances and hence, they can close very well on it's own due to accurate prediction of the strength of the market trend.

2) When these EA self closed, they also opened in the opposite direction and get ready to capture the other wave.  They did that in the previous trading on 9 Feb and these EA captured around 800 pips both ways (i.e. 1600 pips in both directions, astonishing performance).

Let's continue to observe further these 33703 variants...I've high hopes these are the EA we can rely on...let's see how their performance would improve further after Popov's coming update with added profit protection features we all are eagerly waiting for smile 

I have a feeling that this year all FSB Licence members would have something to cheer about (free profitable EAs) and a bountiful year of reaping the fruits of our labour...Cheers!!!! 

So that the moment you purchase your FSB full membership...you know you are sure to reap back what you invested in and even more for the years to come.  You can buy with confidence, not only because you can have free profitable EAs to trade but also you can have confidence that you have in your hand a FSB Generator which can generate more similar free profitable EA like a golden goose smile

With FSB Generator, who will say making profitable EA is daunting smile  With FSB Generator, it is breezy easy smile

An idea to think about....

I use Trailing Stop Limit (Trailing 300 and TP 2000) for 33703 series.

I think due to "tight" and "stringent" settings I used that leave very little room for "margin of error", the Generator therefore, searched for EA with higher entry/exit accuracy and has the characteristics of a day trading EA.

Hence, here is my idea.  Learn and understand the traits of different trading style and then put these traits into the settings to help you narrow your search for the type of EA/trading styles that you would prefer.

For eg. If you are a swing trader or position trader, then set your SL, BE and TP bigger.

If you want to look for scalper EA, try setting BE 50, SL 350 and TP around 350-800.

Ideally, I would like to have a portfolio of different EA for different trading styles so that while 33703 variants are "waiting" for the right opportunities, other EA such as scalper EA, etc would be in action, in this manner, you would have different EA working "round the clock" to capture different market conditions and trend.

You can observe the results of 33703 Series in MyFxBook link

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FSBpro/ … es/1516030

Use the Custom Analysis to compare the various results.

This account opened with $3000.  With all 35 EA of the variants 33703 EA install and run in the MT4. (some other 3370 added too, eg. 33706).

Thank for sharing your EAs and your efforts hannahis!!
I try to help you by improving some of your EAs...but my results are horrible! I'm using tickmill broker. Till now only 3.3703 is good (even if it wins 800+ pips in only one day, and the other 3 some losses).

I try to watch on chart the entries and are not so good for me. With my bad results i'm sorry to say i cannot help so much...

Hi Alessandromagno,

Thanks for your feedback, finally someone tell me how he/she is doing on his/her side.

I appreciate your intention to help me out, to improve the EA, your intention is very encouraging.

I use JFD and I get rather good results in both demo and live account and JFD's demo/live historical data are very similar with FSB demo data, with only slight difference (nothing significant to affects the statistical results).  Hence, it gives me great confidence that I can replicate my successful FSB EA's results into my demo or live account with JFD.

Yes, indeed 33703 is rather impressive EA (33706 worth watching too).  That's why I choose this EA and generate further variants to see whether I can improve the results further. 

I upload the account into MyFxBook so that everyone can track the EAs results and make their own selection.  Also for openness and transparency purpose so that people know that the EA's true performance and not just based on what I said (the account would verify the performance). 

For those how want to see the account on your own MT4 screen.  Here is the details:

JFD Demo, a/c 1111705140
Investor password: fsb2016

Here is 5 EA from 337015.  These EA are installed and running in the JFD account with the rest of the 33703 Variants.

Post's attachments

3.37015 Generated Variants.zip 16.48 kb, 30 downloads since 2016-02-12 

41 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-17 10:20:47)

your idea is a very good one.

i want to down load this but i am a bit confused about which one to download.there seem to be so many versions.

also after downloading should i copy and paste it as usual like any other ea?

Hi Pra, (hope you won't mind me, call you but then....Dave call me H, guess my name is too long)

If you don't want to test run so many version, then just pick the ones I recommended such as 33703 and those 33703 variants with *, from the eg below, 3370333, 3370335 etc.

3370...332, 325,326,327,329,*333(sc), *334 (sc), *335 (sc), 312, 314, 316, *317 (sc), 320, 321 and *33703 (SC n original copy).

Once, you have downloaded it (cut and paste it in your FSB strategy folder) and export it out to your MT4 and install the EA in your MT4 as you would do for your own EA.

I hope I understood your question correctly and answered accordingly.

I'm glad you are happy with your experience in FSB.  Indeed, FSB is very rare and unique.  What I was and still am, most impressed about is the rate of reply.  The support here is one of it's kind.  In other websites, it may take days to get reply if there is any.

Please, do see how you can contribute after you have learn your ropes about using FSB.  If there is any areas need improvement, do feel free to comment.  Popov is very proactive and very driven to make FSB reached it's highest potential.

hannahis wrote:

Hi Pra, (hope you won't mind me, call you but then....Dave call me H, guess my name is too long)

If you don't want to test run so many version, then just pick the ones I recommended such as 33703 and those 33703 variants with *, from the eg below, 3370333, 3370335 etc.

Once, you have downloaded it (cut and paste it in your FSB strategy folder) and export it out to your MT4 and install the EA in your MT4 as you would do for your own EA.

I hope I understood your question correctly and answered accordingly.

I'm glad you are happy with your experience in FSB.  Indeed, FSB is very rare and unique.  What I was and still am, most impressed about is the rate of reply.  The support here is one of it's kind.  In other websites, it may take days to get reply if there is any.

Please, do see how you can contribute after you have learn your ropes about using FSB.  If there is any areas need improvement, do feel free to comment.  Popov is very proactive and very driven to make FSB reached it's highest potential.

my name is Pradeep. yes you did understand my question and thanks for your reply.

i like your enthusiasm about helping Popov and other traders:Popov is also very enthusiastic and appears to be very friendly and a unique personality. let us make this a unique club!

Popov is also very enthusiastic

Hmm. It is very softly said. I'm living with this project. I'm working from 6 AM to 1 AM and I'm sorry the day is so short.
Unfortunately not many people understand what actually is FSB.

45 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-17 17:50:57)

Dear All

Below is the screen shot of the 33703 series Profit Factor results for you to make your selection and decision.

http://s28.postimg.org/r8alux3vd/33703_Series_Profit_Factor_Analysis.jpg

The EA in ranking order in terms of Profit Factor (1st highest ranking)
1. 3370325  PF 17.09
2. 320         PF 16.63
3. 330         PF 15.97
4. 326         PF 15.82
5. 312         PF 9.67

EA in ranking order in terms of highest net profit as at 17 Feb 2016
1. 33703       $13,823 (this EA started trading on 13 Jan, so it's about 1 mth of trading profit)
2. 33706       $6,956 (this EA started on 14 Jan)
3. 3307334   $6,293 (the rest of the 33703 series started on 15 Jan)
4. 3370317   $6105
5. 3370327   $6,021
6. 3370333   $6,007
7. 3370322   $5,070

I've attached a zip file containing all the EA listed above so that it would be easy for anyone to download and use the EA for free.

I'll stop my FSB Generator Project now, since I've (far) exceed my target of provide at least 2 profitable EA to FSB Licence Members for free.  Do consider giving some contribution to FSB when you made profit from these EAs. 

It will be nice (much appreciated) if anyone of you were to give me your feedback on how these EA perform with your broker and whether you are achieving these same results. 

You can still continue to monitor the 3370 EA series on with this link
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FSBpro/ … es/1516030

http://www.fxblue.com/users/1111705140 Pin:1234 this is the new account.  Go to the Statement tab and click on the Strategy tab (2nd last tab on the right).  From there you can see the Profit factor of each EA for your evaluation can comparison.

http://www.fxblue.com/users/1111702409/stats Pin:1234, this in the old account where I did my 3370 (where the results above derived from) and my other other EA testing.  This account is no longer used for my testing, cos I transfer 3370 to the new account to keep it separated from my own EA testing. 

http://s23.postimg.org/lim6x8nuf/3370_My_Fx_Book_Results.jpg

Highlight: For the sake of those new readers, all the EA listed here above are developed using FSB Generator to generate profitable EA with certain settings.  Hence, these EA clearly demonstrate the capabilities and potential of FSB Generator's performance without any of my own personal input in the opening/closing conditions.

Best Regards
Hit (Hannah)

Post's attachments

Top 3370 series.zip 18.88 kb, 37 downloads since 2016-02-17 

hannahis wrote:

Dear All

Below is the screen shot of the 33703 series Profit Factor results for you to make your selection and decision.

http://s28.postimg.org/r8alux3vd/33703_Series_Profit_Factor_Analysis.jpg

The EA in ranking order in terms of Profit Factor (1st highest ranking)
1. 3370325  PF 17.09
2. 320         PF 16.63
3. 330         PF 15.97
4. 326         PF 15.82
5. 312         PF 9.67

EA in ranking order in terms of highest net profit as at 17 Feb 2016
1. 33703       $13,823 (this EA started trading on 13 Jan, so it's about 1 mth of trading profit)
2. 33706       $6,956 (this EA started on 14 Jan)
3. 3307334   $6,293 (the rest of the 33703 series started on 15 Jan)
4. 3370317   $6105
5. 3370327   $6,021
6. 3370333   $6,007
7. 3370322   $5,070

I've attached a zip file containing all the EA listed above so that it would be easy for anyone to download and use the EA for free.

I'll stop my FSB Generator Project now, since I've (far) exceed my target of provide at least 2 profitable EA to FSB Licence Members for free.  Do consider giving some contribution to FSB when you made profit from these EAs.

It will be nice (much appreciated) if anyone of you were to give me your feedback on how these EA perform with your broker and whether you are achieving these same results. 

Best Regards
Hit (Hannah)

thanks.......if i make any money from your ea i will definitely do what you suggest.

47 (edited by muplayer2000 2016-02-18 04:04:09)

hannahis with statement like these It takes the credibility away from the this software and seem more like sales pitch :

"With FSB Generator, who will say making profitable EA is daunting smile  With FSB Generator, it is breezy easy smile"

I understand the need to promote your product but you need to make it transparent and not make it seem like this generator is a holy grail so  to attract  newbies who have no idea how the market works , FSB is interesting to generate ideas and test them but i would disagree when you say you can easily make a consistent profitable EA with it, i have used it for years and will say it has not produced any EA with long term good results in fact the good results were mostly due to luck.

MUPLayer

I have a few that run well....... maybe I have a lot more time to work with them than yourself...

It takes me a long time to generate and develop something that works, like maybe a month of all day almost every day.

And if I am lucky I get one.

49 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-18 06:21:30)

muplayer2000 wrote:

hannahis with statement like these It takes the credibility away from the this software and seem more like sales pitch :

"With FSB Generator, who will say making profitable EA is daunting smile  With FSB Generator, it is breezy easy smile"

I understand the need to promote your product but you need to make it transparent and not make it seem like this generator is a holy grail so  to attract  newbies who have no idea how the market works , FSB is interesting to generate ideas and test them but i would disagree when you say you can easily make a consistent profitable EA with it, i have used it for years and will say it has not produced any EA with long term good results in fact the good results were mostly due to luck.

the power of this system is that you can make strategy and the system then tests it in a blink of a eye and tells you whether to discard it or continue with it.
you can then click on 'add an opening logic' and then click on each indicator and see if profit is improving or not:back test profits are on the same page and are calculated faster than you can say the word 'backtest'.i have improved a strategy's profit from 12000 to 19000 in a 15 minutes.you do not need to know what is bollinger band, rsi....etc!

if you need strategy ideas use the generator and it will give you plenty to work on.

no system is perfect however and you should have realistic expectations about what it can do.

an ea which returns 15% a year is fantastic because you are getting that return without any effort:just put in vps and check once in 2 -3 months!but people are searching for 15 % a day-that search may be a futile one with any software.

good results are due using the software properly and having realistic expectations.

just because you buy a srewdriver does not mean you can build a car-you have a tool you have to put in the hard work

muplayer2000 wrote:

Hi Muplayer,

I AM NOT FSB STAFF
1st let me clarify, I'm not a staff of FSB and hence, any profit made, goes entirely to FSB.  I don't get a single cents (unless someone think I deserve to be made a referral, even then, I'm not sure whether I'll get any because I didn't join as an affiliate) .  Hence, I'm not here to promote FSB in terms of sales target or for profit sake.

I'm here to promote FSB for the sake of traders who have been struggling for years to find profitable EA but have met failures after failures.

I suspected that some people may have tried the Generator and failed miserablely.  And I wanted to show people that it is not the fault of the tool i.e. FSB Generator but rather the "inadequate" understanding of how to use the Generator to your greatest advantage.  That is why I mention certain settings that need to be used in order to get the same kind of results I'm getting.

LUCK OR BRAINS
This is my 1st "adventure" or experimentation using FSB Generator.  Now if these results are an issue of pure luck.  I must have tremendous beginner's luck to start with (and I find that an insult because it discredit me for the "brain and thinking" I've put in the process).  Now if this "luck" can produce as many as 12 excellent EA, what are the probabilities?  And these EA has been trading for at least a month by now.

I've been developing my own EA for couple of years (working almost like a full time job) and with much effort and time spent...many long nights till morning and if these Generated EA ended up having the same, if not better performance as my EA, which took me years of development to polish it till the current state of performance and the Generated ones only took 2 hours to generate.  Now, comparing the time and efforts between these two groups of EA (my own and the generated ones), won't I be wrong to say that using the Generator is really easy breezy? (at least for me, as I'm sharing my experience).  I hope you understand from which perspective I'm saying it.

YOU NEED THE "RIGHT" SETTINGS FOR GENERATOR TO "WORK"
Because I understand that some people may not face the same kind of "luck", I'm having.  That's why I set out to do this experiment to demonstrate that it is possible to generate profitable EA if ONLY we use the right settings (with understanding and deliberation).  And I have at length, made the effort to explain the rationale behind each setting and the possible outcome/EA I'm trying to "narrow" or zoom in by using the Generator.  These settings are "criteria" to shortlist/narrow down the types of EA I'm looking for and I've also explain that if you are looking for different types of EA (scalper, swing trade, etc), then we need to use different settings.

If I have time, I'll do one more experiment and create another type of EA via the Generator (maybe I'll be lucky twice).  The current EA, 33703 series are more like day trading types.  In my next possible experiment, I would like to create Swing trade or position trade EA.  And when I have the time to do the 2nd experiment, I'll post it here again for transparency and demonstration that it is SKILL (in using FSB Generator) and not Luck.

FSB DESERVES MORE...
I owe my success to FSB and Popov's excellent efforts.  And if I promote FSB, I think it deserve greater attention and much appreciation.  So many of us benefit from FSB free software and if not, for it's cheap pricing.  I don't think what FSB is earning would be a fair compensation of Popov's time and effort.  I think FSB is under valued and under radar.  It deserves greater promotion, not for the sake of helping Popov earn more money (though I really think He deserves more than we give) but also for the sake of traders out there, who would find FSB a heaven sent if only they know how to maximise it's potential.

FSB is an excellent trading tools but as I said before, many expect FSB to be an AI (Artificial Intelligent) software, doing all the "thinking" and development of profitable EA for you on it's own.  No, way!  We need to input the "thinking" part, we need to have strong and sound trading theory, the very backbone of our trading success.  Hence, for those who fail to have a good trading plan, they plan to fail (and please let no one blame FSB for their lack of good and sound trading plan and credit those who succeed as luck.  It's not doing any fair justice to Popov who poured in so much efforts in FSB and the successful traders who labour for years to develop their EA via FSB).

POOR WORKERS BLAME THEIR TOOLS
Likewise, for the use of the FSB Generator, we need to input the "thinking" part so that the Generator "knows" what kind/criteria/settings of EA you are looking for and help you narrow your search.  Generator can't think for us.  It is just a "searching" machine, sieving through all the data to find what you are looking for.  If our instruction is "vague", then we get "vague" EA, whose fault?

NO TRADING PLAN, USE GENERATOR TO GET SOME IDEAS
I reckon that there may be a group of people who really have no idea what trading plan to have and have failed miserably in whatever efforts they tried with FSB and in despair, don't  think highly of FSB's capabilities.

Hence, this experiment is to help people value the use of Generator better and help others find success in their own pursue.  And since, I don't earn a single cents.  I'm not worry that anyone think I did it for the sake of money.  Honestly, if those 33703 EA make money for FSB users, do I earn any cents from all my efforts?  Tell me, how many out there, makes an effort to help other traders find profitable EA and share it?  I'm more than happy when others join me in making this forum a unique one, whereby we are committed to one another's success.  Whenever others join in, it encourages me greatly to know none of my efforts have been wasted.

LET US CONTRIBUTE TOGETHER
I believe we all can make efforts to contribute to one another success via our own talents. FSB success is our success.  If FSB is better, we trade better. Likewise, Footon is using his mathematical skills in all those statistical testing, machine curve fitting etc to work out a better statistical significance so that his success is also our success because he is going to share what he learnt and make FSB better (for free).

So for those who are not technically inclined, like me, then I try to contribute in area I know best. 

To those out there, do try to contribute to this community, in whatever area you are best at.  At the end we all are going to benefit.  You see, FSB is not purely a commercial product (if it is, it would cost thousands of dollars to compensate Popov's investments in money and time).  FSB is not only Popov's "baby" but it's also our "baby" too for those who have been with us all these years of FSB's development.  How we see FSB "grow up" over the years.  It's such a pride and joy to look back.  All these years of development would not be possible if people don't contribute freely and took part in FSB's success, so that we can have what FSB is offering now...and the good news is, there is more to come!!  I'm so eager for the next update...all those profit protection features and many more when Footon complete his experimentation on those data and statistical significance project...and many more when you and I decide to contribute to our own success via FSB.

THANK YOU
I appreciate your feedback and thus gives me chance to explain further and clarify any wrong perception.  I'm not ashamed to be known as a BIG fan of FSB.  Why not?  tell me which other product out in the market has such capabilities?

Let's us work together.  There is power in synergy.