26 (edited by GD 2015-07-01 04:12:45)

Re: Bar Closing and Bar Opening

I think the reason is because the way data are saved as OHLC.

Relative to advance time

I think Miroslav makes a trick in case something went wrong during his first approach of Closing bar and make it sure to be corrected the time of Opening a new bar.  He had to do that in order to be more compatible with MT4 Tester. By doing that also he gives better opportunities for testing and compare fast FSB results in MT4. It will definitely make happy many users.

Except of that there is a much better way but Miroslav will have to do it in a further step later. I cannot write it here.

The advantage of FSB is the fast manipulation of files and many other things which by time can be improved.

Because what happens in the backtest in MT can happen in the real trade. MT brokers use "plugins" that manipulate the market for the traders and everything is possible.

Another reason is that any fail reflects on me. It is easier for the users to think that the problems are in FSB or in the experts than accepting the fact that MT fails.

28 (edited by GD 2015-07-01 06:46:35)

Miroslav could you leave free to change the default value of advanced time inside FSB?
It does not keep new value in MT4 or MT5 expert, when I change it.

In FSB is 3 and and in expert is 15.

(You can leave 3 the default value).

Thanks