Re: [Solved] FST disconnected

blott wrote:

Any ideas as to what could be causing my MT4 to say 'connected', yet FST says 'not connected'?

No ideas. It has never happen on my machines.

The only way to understand what is going on is to reproduce the issue, but unfortunately I cannot. 

If you can give me remote access to your machine, I can eventually solve the problem.

Popov wrote:
blott wrote:

Any ideas as to what could be causing my MT4 to say 'connected', yet FST says 'not connected'?

No ideas. It has never happen on my machines.

The only way to understand what is going on is to reproduce the issue, but unfortunately I cannot. 

If you can give me remote access to your machine, I can eventually solve the problem.

Hi Popov,
I have emailed you my remote access ID/password.

Many thanks,

Mike

Hi,
When I install FST in program files (x86), or in just normal Program Files, or even in the Documents folder containing all my MT4, FST tells me it can't find any MT4s. I have manually put the EA & .dll files in each MT4 Experts & libraries folders too.

Something else strange is that the EA only has a Common tab when I put it on a chart, yet Aysamatik's post 18, middles picture, shows the EA with both Common and Inputs tabs. Why is that?

I have restarted my computer twice now, but still no connection. Now I get a chart error message when I put the EA on, saying 'Library server error -1'. Again, all MT4s have the EA and .dll files in the correct folders. FST is not seeing any MT4s.

I'm stumped!