Re: FSB - Several questions

Speaking of WTF.

Cheif2000, won't the WTF Moving Average Crossover do what you want ?

SpiderMan wrote:

Speaking of WTF.

Cheif2000, won't the WTF Moving Average Crossover do what you want ?

Moving Averages Crossover is built from two or more Moving Averages, which also need to be optimized and have the same limitation of MAX 200.
And Moving Average was only one example and issue among many, some of which were described above.

There are 16 WTF indicators including moving average. I presume the 200 limit applies not to the base time frame but to the wider time frame selected. So for instance if you are working on a 1 min time frame and select a 5 min wider time frame reference then that would be equivalent to a 1000 limit. At 1 hour that would be a 12,000 limit etc.

SpiderMan wrote:

There are 16 WTF indicators including moving average. I presume the 200 limit applies not to the base time frame but to the wider time frame selected. So for instance if you are working on a 1 min time frame and select a 5 min wider time frame reference then that would be equivalent to a 1000 limit. At 1 hour that would be a 12,000 limit etc.

Like I mentioned previously if trader wants to simulate H1 time frame on M5 time frame and on H1 he uses 200 MA than on M5 it will be equivalent to ~2400. But because of this hard limit he can use only MAX of 200.