Topic: How to import multiple EA back

On the Strategy Tab: "Importing Expert Advisor Back" You can only do it one at the time? tried look the quick guide how to import multiple EA back can't find the answers. I missing something? Thank you for your help.

Re: How to import multiple EA back

Manually you can select multiple EAs by holding Ctrl key down and clicking on the EAs you want imported back.

3 (edited by SurfingWave 2024-05-25 06:42:50)

footon wrote:

Manually you can select multiple EAs by holding Ctrl key down and clicking on the EAs you want imported back.

Yes.. you could select multiple EA but the problem only one EA will be imported on FSB Pro. Does anyone having this problem or only me. Hopefully, There is a work around.

No problems with it -> https://i.postimg.cc/7xD8Zkk9/untitled.png

Update the program, that's the workaround I think.

footon wrote:

No problems with it -> https://i.postimg.cc/7xD8Zkk9/untitled.png

Update the program, that's the workaround I think.

Thanks! FSB PRO version 4.3.2.0 running on windows 11. No success here. I can only import EA one at the time. Will try to uninstall it.

Uninstall the program and Still unable import multiple EA

Hmm, I wonder can it be OS specific problem?

Can you make a screenshot of the "Import Expert Advisor" window with multiple EAs selected (just like my screenshot, the upper part of it)?

8 (edited by SurfingWave 2024-05-27 03:48:28)

footon wrote:

Hmm, I wonder can it be OS specific problem?

Can you make a screenshot of the "Import Expert Advisor" window with multiple EAs selected (just like my screenshot, the upper part of it)?

Not sure OS specific? Did tons of test different EA and bar counts. Just wondering, if EA can convert to "Collection" Portfolio collection it a must for me. I can do it manually not as details FSB Pro. pics attached.

Post's attachments

Screenshot 1.png 36.83 kb, 1 downloads since 2024-05-27 

Screenshot 2.png 76.52 kb, 1 downloads since 2024-05-27 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hmm, it's all fine, i have a couple of ideas and will test them, I'll report back if I find something.
Hopefully Miroslav gets back soon, maybe he'll have an answer to this.

footon wrote:

Hmm, it's all fine, i have a couple of ideas and will test them, I'll report back if I find something.
Hopefully Miroslav gets back soon, maybe he'll have an answer to this.

I found a way. Just import your EA and save it to the strategy folder, and it will be converted to an XML file. Once you save the EA, click the icon 'Strategy Explorer' next to 'Strategy Portfolio. You'll see all your save strategies or go to the strategy folder.