forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Portfolio Expert → How to add profit trailing code onto the Portfolio Expert

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by hannahis 2018-07-08 10:42:53)

Topic: How to add profit trailing code onto the Portfolio Expert

Dear experts,

I need your advice....

I want to add Profit trailing to all open positions for my Portfolio Expert. 

In another words, if I have a Portfolio Expert (compile 50 EA into 1 EA), I would like to add in a code whereby it would also automatically do profit trailing for all opened positions.

Normally I have to install 2 EA, 1) Portfolio Expert and 2) another profit trailing EA. 

Because of this method, running 2 EA instead of one, I can't use the MT4 Strategy Tester to back test my EA results (with additional profit trailing EA) because the Strategy Tester would only run 1 EA (the Portfolio Expert) not 2 EA (Portfolio Expert and Profilt Trailing EA).

So is there any methods or code I can cut and paste onto my Portfolio Expert (both EA Studio version and FSB Pro version, Portfolio Maker) so that I can run these Portfolio Expert cum profit trailing as 1 EA instead of 2?

Thanks in advance for any kind soul out there who is willing to advice me on this matter.

Regards
Hannah

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Portfolio Expert → How to add profit trailing code onto the Portfolio Expert