Re: MT4 Tracker -- new tool for monitoring & pruning EA portfolio

This is not an available feature at this time

Riuzk wrote:
hannahis wrote:

2. Can it collate the data from excel files in the format in Fxblue? 

In Fxblue, it collate many trading accounts into 1 portfolio so instead of going to 10 different accounts to download the history transactions, it would be easier to download all these information (from various accounts) in 1 click from my FxBlue so that I can compare these EA and select them into 1 portfolio.

Is this possible? At the moment im running quite a few mt4, so it takes alittle time to download the history from all of them compare to just collect all in fxblue then export them.

Thanks friends

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hmm thanks, has sleytus stop updateing all his programs? I see he hasn't been so active lately.

Have also been trying to reach him by email, but no reply yet,

He is quite busy with his business

Ohh, thanks for the update Blaiserboy, hopefully i will hear from he soon.

Since Steve decided to discontinue his MT4 Tracker, I  decided to make a similar product. It will be an online application and will be compatible with EA Studio. We will have a prototype in November.

Popov wrote:

Since Steve decided to discontinue his MT4 Tracker, I  decided to make a similar product. It will be an online application and will be compatible with EA Studio. We will have a prototype in November.

Nice, cant wait. Will it be similar to mt4 tracker, or a combination of all his products? (Mt4 tracker, portofolio maker, mt4 sidekick)

Also what else is upcoming, if i may ask. (excited on every new update)

ohhhhhhh   Santa will come early this year!

233 (edited by GD 2019-11-29 17:47:26)

As this product will not have further support, at least licenses could have more activations for the existed users

I made a new install (change HD) and max number of activations has passed. I use it only in two pCs. 2 activations is very low. I hope Sleytus will find a solution for the old users.

234 (edited by GD 2019-12-24 05:27:23)

Sleytus

I have more business than you. You cannot imagine.

You made bad job to Popov's job.

And you hav oppinion BOY in electromagnetics BOY? HA?

You are RANDOM. GOT IT BOY?

Popov tries hard to make business. Do you GET IT BOY?

Ok BOY? A?

Popov wrote:

Any update on this Popov?

After reinstalling W10 I have the problem that MT4-Tracker says "maximum activations have been exeeded".
I did not reach sleytus.
Does anyone know how to activate it again or are there any alternatives for this handy tool? Can it be bought?

I am looking now for alternatives for MT4-tracker. Can anyone suggest FXBlue or Myfxbook or similar. What would be best to replace MT4-tracker?

238 (edited by hannahis 2020-02-16 23:27:25)

bru1 wrote:

I am looking now for alternatives for MT4-tracker. Can anyone suggest FXBlue or Myfxbook or similar. What would be best to replace MT4-tracker?

Hi Hans,

Fxblue and MyFxbook that you mentioned are very good alternative you do want to consider.

Which is better?

It really depends on what was the initial/main reason you used the MT4 Tracker for.

In the past I mainly use it to extract the good EA from EA Studio (EAS), I don't depend on it for my EA's performance statistics.

1) Extracting EA - So the alternative method you can use for extracting good EA from Portfolio Expert (EAS) is to open the Portfolio Expert using Meta Editor and go to line 635 and you will see the list of EA from 0 to 99.  Delete those EA that you don't want to keep and leave the rest intact.  After deleting the unwanted EA, save and compile the file.

2) Statistical Analysis 

A) Fxblue is extremely useful for comparison of EA between several portfolios.  Imagine you have a few MT4 terminals running with hundreds of EA and you can to compare all these EA together.  Fxblue would be the best choice.  Set up all the different portfolios under the same user account and under the Portfolio tab you can create the Name of the Portfolio you want and under the "Other Accounts - Click Here" link you can "merge/join" other trading accounts with the current trading account to set up as 1 big Portfolio.  Thereafter, you can easily compare all the EA found within these trading accounts.

B) MyFxBook is more suitable for viewing the performance individual Trading accounts.  It has nice graph and give a clear overview of the account's performance (Fxblue is also very suitable for viewing individual account's performance, better too).  The advantage of MyFxbook is that you can "publish" your trading account for potential investors to take a look etc

I personally use both and Fxblue is my main tool for EA analysis.  Fxblue has many features, you can analyse the performance of the portfolio, you can zoom in to analyse the performance of an individual EA (highlight the EA/magic number and click "Filtered Chart" and there are a list of different ways to analyse the EA's performance.

Fxblue also have many other Trader's tool you may also want to explore such as trading simulator, trade copier etc found in this link https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/c2/trader-apps

Best Regards
Hannah

Hi Hannah,
thank you for your helpful detailled answer.
Best regards,
Hans

Information for anyone interested:
Because sleytus did not even open the mails and gave me nowhere an answer, I have ordered the MT4-tracker  software on his webpage. This has worked and costed 49,-$.
Not nice from him, but he seems to be alive, and the MT4-tracker works now at least,
Regards,
Hans

How do I get a Licens key to this program?

gertljung wrote:

How do I get a Licens key to this program?

I think you are too late now, sleytus/Dave has just recently removed the "buy" button from his Internet site.
Maybe you try his e-mail http://mt4tracker.com/support/

I had a short contact with Sleytus/Dave and his cooperative friendly answer was:
- He will attempt to reset the license key if the need arises. However, each license key is good for 3 activations so that shouldn't happen too often.
- If you write to him at support@NutsAboutNets.com with the original license key then he can reset it.
I hope that helps,
regards,
Hans

Popov wrote:

Do we have any update about this product?

Popov wrote:

Would love to know if this is available now smile

Do we have any update about this product?

Yes, it is in my immediate plans, after finishing what I have already started. We can expect a public prototype around the beginning of 2021.

Can't wait to lay my hands on it!

Finally a product compatible with EAS! I've been waiting for...