Topic: Why you trust your broker?

Hello everyone,

can you tell me why you trust your broker and which are the main things you looking for before start trading ?

Re: Why you trust your broker?

We do not trust the brokers by presumption. "Trust" is not a word that can be used with "broker" in one sentence.

HI, i also don't think you can say you can ''trust'' a broker, but from recently i'm trading with one broker which name is ******, my broker is pretty cool and i really really like the platform, i feel very comfortable to trade there!

Why shouldn't I trust it? I chose a broker that withdraws money for me and who doesn't give me reason to become doubtful about it's actions.

Frankly the first thing I look for is whether the broker has any kind of warnings and/or fines issued against them by a regulator. Apart from that I also look at customer reviews, at the kind of services they offer, whether they have a good customer service, how quick is the withdrawal process, what are their spreads, whether there’s any requotes or slippage, etc. If I’m satisfied with all that I can trade with them. As for trust, I never have full trust in anyone.