Topic: Bonus

Hello everybody, my question is about bonus. As I was searching for different brokers, I found out that some of them offers bonus and some of them not. The percentage of this bonus was different in each brokerage. For example IG or Fibo brokers don’t offer bonus while some other such as ava trade offers 30% or fxglory.com offers 50%. How they calculate this bonus and is it withdrawable or not?

Re: Bonus

tomsmart.2001 wrote:

Hello everybody, my question is about bonus. As I was searching for different brokers, I found out that some of them offers bonus and some of them not. The percentage of this bonus was different in each brokerage. For example IG or Fibo brokers don’t offer bonus while some other such as ava trade offers 30% or fxglory.com offers 50%. How they calculate this bonus and is it withdrawable or not?

The bonus normally is calculated = bonus amount * your deposit amount, assume you deposit 100$ and the bonus is 50%, you get $50. But you also have to meet some requirements to acquire the bonus.

Re: Bonus

Frankly, finding a broker (an European broker, at least) to offer you a bonus might prove difficult. Recently both the British FCA and the Cypriot regulator CySEC banned bonuses . Other European regulators are looking into the matter as well, as far as I know.