Re: Grand Capital

Grand Capital weekly recap (April 24th – April 28th)

http://www.xdesign-nn.ru/netcat_files/1635_31.jpg

This is how the last trading week of April ended. Read and compare the results!

The most active client

Placed 1180 trades, including 640 profitable ones and 540 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/NZD, AUD/NZD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

For one week on a single account was $13 842,04.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$5200,00. The trade was opened on the 5th of April at 12:31 and closed on the 24th of April at 13:46.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• # RP — Euro/British Pound Futures. It is a low activity contract, its daily volumes are not higher than several hundreds of contracts. The contract size: 125 000 euro. Minimum price fluctuation: 0,00005 Pounds for 1 euro or 6,25 Pounds per a contract;

• # GAS — One of the distillation products of crude oil or products of its processing. Traded on ICE in London. A volume of a single futures contract is 100 metric tons, which equals 118,35 cubic meters. Minimum price fluctuation is 0,25 per a ton or $25 per contract;

• # JO — Orange juice futures contract. Traded on ICE. The contract size is standard and is 15 000 pounds (approximately 6,9 tons). One pip is 0,05 and costs $7,5;

• # AA (Alcoa) — American metallurgical company, the third largest aluminum producer in the world, after Rio Tinto Alcan and Rusal. In addition to the production of primary aluminum, the company is one of the world's leading producers of bauxite, alumina and aluminum products and alloys;

• # WMT (Wal-Mart Stores) — An American retail company that manages the world's largest retail network. It operates the Walmart trademark. Turnover: 482 billion dollars (2016).

Earn more with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital wins "Best Forex Broker in Africa" 2017 award

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/03/wahpsn.jpg

«Africa Financial Expo 2017», that took place on the 28-29th of April in Johannesburg (South Africa), hosted an award ceremony where the most prominent industry players were recognized for their achievements in the region.  We are excited to announce that Grand Capital was awarded the  «Best Forex Broker in Africa in 2017» title during the ceremony.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

«Over the past year, Grand Capital has been rapidly developing in several countries of Africa. We organize forex seminars for traders and increasing financial awareness of the local population.This award is definitely a sign that we are moving in the right direction».

Among the closest Grand Capital events in Africa are: 8th of May - 6th of June — a series of seminars in 9 cities of South Africa, 13th of May — a new seminar in Nigeria.

Grand Capital team.

Grand Capital will hold 18 trading seminars in South Africa in May - June 2017

From the 8th of May to the 6th of June 2017 Grand Capital will hold 18 trading seminars and workshops in as many as 9 cities of South Africa.

Each city's seminar agenda will include such important topics as trading fundamentals, MT4 trading terminal, technical analysis, trading psychology, high-return investment strategies. Mapiti Katlego, a professional Forex trader, and a successful businessman will tell how to build a business in the Forex industry from the ground up and will be happy to address all questions about partnership opportunities provided by Grand Capital.

Promotion! What’s more, all seminar participants will be able to receive an exclusive 135% bonus for deposits of $1000.

Traders of all professional levels are welcomed to attend the seminars in the following cities:

• Pretoria (08-09 May);

• Johannesburg (11-12 May);

• Nelspruit (15-16 May);

• Kimberley (18-19 May);

• Bloemfontein (22-23 May);

• Durban (25-26 May);

• Port Elizabeth (29-30 May);

• Cape town (01-02 June);

• Polokwane (05-06 June).

Register now

To learn about the address and time of each workshop, visit this page, contact our representative in South Africa by phone +27764117875 or email to  polokwane@grandcapital.net

Grand Capital has won the «Best trading platform» award

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/05/best_trading_platform_200x200.jpg

Grand Capital has won the «Best trading platform» nomination, based on the online vote held by FxDailyinfo. Every year FxDaily info awards the best-performing brokers in several nominations. The winners are chosen via online vote held on the portal’s website. This year Grand Capital received 34,44% votes in the “Best Trading Platform” nomination and was also present in the “Best Affiliate Program”, “Best ECN broker” and “Best Binary Options Broker” nominations.

Vasily Alexeev, CTO Grand Capital:

“We aspire to create the most comfortable conditions for traders. This year we’ve launched a mobile trading platform for Binary Options trading. Any trader can download our iPhone app and control their trading on the go. Meanwhile, MT4 remains the most popular platform for Forex traders: it has over 330 trading instruments, ability to build investment portfolios, earn via trade copying and become managers. If LAMM service is most popular in Africa and Asia, investment portfolios are in high demand in Russia and CIS. Recently traders have also become interested CFDs, that had undeservedly fallen out of popular favor before. Our nearest plans include the launch of a binary options trading platform for Android and the renovated WebTerminal, the new design of which will be available in the nearest future."

We thank FxDailyinfo users who voted in favor of Grand Capital. Thank you for such high estimate of our work! It is not our first FxDailyinfo award. Last year Grand Capital has received an award for the “Best Affiliate Program” on the market in 2016.

Grand Capital weekly recap (May 1st – May 5th)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v18a61.jpg

We traditionally wish a profitable trading week to all and present the recap of the last one.

The most active client

Placed 1277 trades, including 670 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/GBP pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $35 000,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$16 000,00. The trade was open on the 28th of April at 12:03 and closed on the 4th of May at 17:44.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:

• # HE (LH) — Lean Hog contract for 40 000 pounds. Traded on CME. Minimum price fluctuation: 0,00025 or $10,50.

• # ZO — Oat futures. The contracts are traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and on Globex. The oat futures contract size is 5000 bushels (86 metric tons).

• # MC — Mini futures contract for the S&P MidCap 400. Traded at CME — Globex. S&P MIDCAP 400 is an index, calculated by Standard&Poor’s for medium-sized companies. On S&P MidCap 400 accounts for approximately 7% of the US securities market.

• # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the major financial conglomerates of the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers and a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index.

• # SURGUT («Сургутнефтегаз») — One of the largest Russian oil and gas companies. The company ranks 496th in the Fortune Global 500 (2011).

Trade profitably with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital's head of development in Asia Denis Kulagin speaks about the company’s plans in China

In February 2017 Grand Capital exhibited at the iFX Expo Asia 2017. During the expo, a major forex portal FX112 interviewed Denis Kulagin, our head of development in Asia. Denis shared his views on how fast the Chinese financial market is growing and shared Grand Capital plans about the company’s plans for the region.

“Chinese market can be complicated, but, without a doubt, has plenty of potential. Forex in China is not heavily regulated at the moment. Nevertheless, it is rapidly growing. There is a unique side to the Chinese market: it is expanding offline, by means of seminars, exhibitions, and personal contacts. For that very reason at the moment we are planning to open several local offices, which will allow us to work in the region more effectively.”

Watch full interview

Grand Capital is holding a trading seminar in Sargodha on the 20th of May

Grand Capital is becoming more prominent in the region of Asia. Having received a prestigious “Best Affiliate Program” award at the MENA FFXPO — a major Forex event in the region, the company keeps conquering new countries in Asia. Today we are glad to announce that on the 20th of May 2017 Grand Capital is to hold the first trading seminar in Sargodha, Pakistan.

Goutam Das, Business Development Manager, Grand Capital:

“Asia has always been among the most important regions for Grand Capital. We believe that our educational project, that has already proved to be successful in Africa, will be welcomed not only in Pakistan but in other in countries of the region. In our nearest plans — seminars in Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia.”

Khan Ijaz Ahmed, a professional trader and our special guest for the webinar will be sharing his expertise and knowledge on the best trading techniques and strategies for different proficiency levels. The seminar will take place at 12:00 PM local time at the Q's International Hotel, University Road. Near: Khayam Chowk, Sargodha, Pakistan.

Seminar Agenda:

• 12.00 - 12.30: Registration

• 12.30 - 13:00  Welcome Speech

• 13.00 - 14.00: About Grand Capital

• 14.00 - 14.35: LAMM Investment  & Portfolio

• 14.35 - 15.35: Trading the Forex Market

• 15.35 - 16.05: Break

• 16.05 - 16.35: Grand Capital Partnership Program

• 16.35 - 17.00: Group Photo / End of Seminar

For more information on the event please contact Grand Capital representative in Pakistan by phone +92483250530 / +923496221127 or email pakistan1@grandcapital.net.

Grand Capital has held a trading seminar in Vietnam

Grand Capital regularly organizes educational seminars in different countries. On the 5th of May, we held a seminar for traders in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.

The speakers were MC Do Minh Hoang and Davide Do, professional traders with many years of teaching experience. The participants were told about the basics of trading: what fundamental analysis is, how to use trading signals and how to choose a trading strategy. The participants also became acquainted with special Grand Capital products: LAMM service, bonuses, and promotions.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/16/d099a9a8e0cec622f0f2af1f25948f0b49c0cde8265840d727pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_c072nrv.jpg

Grand Capital team

Meet us at iFX Expo International on the 24th and 25th of May!

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/16/jczycy.jpg

On the 24-25 of May, Grand Capital is exhibiting at the iFX Expo International, a major financial industry event that will take place in Limassol (Cyprus). 

«The expo annually welcomes the most prominent players in the financial world: brokers, IBs, liquidity providers, payment systems, software providers. We exhibit at the event for the second year in a row. For us, it is not just an opportunity to show our newest developments, but also to meet colleagues, discuss trends, think of the future development. This year we participate in the expo with our software provider UpTrader, that has just released a new solution for brokers offering MT5 platform. We invite everyone to visit our stand».

Grand Capital team will be located at booth №23. We invite everyone concerned to come and discuss possible projects with Grand Capital team and our partner, a software provider UpTrader.

To attend the expo you will need to register at the event website. For the participation terms and agenda visit iFX Expo website.

Expo address: Palais des Sports — Spyros Kyprianou Centre, Polemidia, Limassol 3080, Cyprus.

We are looking forward to meeting you at the iFX Expo International!

Grand Capital weekly recap (May 8th — May 12th)

The last week’s most profitable trade resulted in a profit of $25 825,56. Read the most outstanding results of the past week in our recap.

The most active client

Placed 1183 trades, including 622 profitable ones and 561 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, and EUR/CHF pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $36 084,89.

Resulted in a profit of $25 825,56. The trade was opened on the 28th of April at 3:47 PM and closed on the 9th of May at 10:42 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:

• # SB — Sugar futures, traded on ICE (New York). The contract value is standardized and equals 112 000 lbs. (50,8 tons). 1tick equals 0,01 and costs $11,20.

• # NG — Natural gas futures. Mainly traded at NYMEX in New York. Contract volume is 10 000 million BTU (British thermal units). BTE is a traditional unit of heat, part of the British Imperial system of units. 1 pip equals one-thousandth and costs $10;

• # 6B — GBPUSD futures. The contract size is 62 500 pounds. Minimum price change (1 pip and 1 tick) is $0,0001 for 1 pound or $6,25 per 1 contract;

• # GE – General Electric is an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2015, the company holds the 9th place in Forbes Global 2000 list of the largest public companies.

• # Ford — an American manufacturer of vehicles, automotive parts, and accessories. It’s the world’s fourth largest automaker by volume of production during the whole history of a company. Now Ford is the third largest automaker in the US (after GM and Toyota) and the second in Europe (after Volkswagen). The company occupies the 9th place in Fortune 500 (a list of the largest US public companies) as of 2015.

Trade profitably with Grand Capital!

Payouts for American style Binary Options have been increased

https://ms.grandcapital.net/static/img/about-page-redesign/for_slides/23.jpg

Dear clients!

From the 22nd of May 2017, Grand Capital increases maximum payouts for EURUSD pair for American style Binary Options up to 86%.

Please mind that the payout percentage can change throughout the day. The exact percentage of the payout can be found in the contract specifications and in your trading terminal.

Grand Capital weekly recap (15 - 19th of May)

Meet the results of the trading week 15-19th of May.

The most active client

In one week placed 1296 trades, including 828 profitable ones and 565 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, EUR/GBP, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single account was $52 331,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$32 400,00. The trade was opened on the 24th of April at 13:04 and closed on the 17th of May at 16:27.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:

• # CT — Cotton futures. Traded on ICE. The contract size is 50 000 pounds (around 22,68 tons). One pip is 0,01 and costs $18,75;

• # NG — Natural gas futures. The majority of contracts are traded at NYMEX in New York. The contract size is 10 000 mil BTU. BTU is the only  — это unit of energy used in the US. 1 pip equals 1/1000 and costs $10;

• # SI — Silver futures contract. Traded on COMEX. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155,5 kg). Minimum price change: $0,005 per ounce or $25,00 per contract;

• # NIKE — American company, a well-known producer of sportswear. The brand is estimated at $10,7 bln, which makes it the most expensive trademark in the sports industry. From September 2013 it is included in the Dow Jones index;

• # AMAZON — American company, the largest online seller of goods and services. Amazon.com service includes 34 categories of goods, including e-books,  household electronics, food and much more.

Earn with Grand Capital!

Interview with contest winners. “Trading is the highest paying job”

The seventh interview round-up is completely dedicated to our Drag Trade contest. Four recent winners told us how they had come to financial market and how they had learned to trade.

Oleg Zharskiy, the winner of round 361

"I got interested in Forex seven years ago. First, I started trading on a demo account. It actually seemed quite easy. Then I tried trading on a real account and blew my whole deposit. I thought, that won’t do, and started reading analytics, studying indicators and following financial news. Eventually, I began to keep a trader’s log, where I recorded all my mistakes. Usually, I prefer scalping and trading on news. I use MACD, stochastic oscillator, ichimoku. My favorite currency pairs are USD/JPY, GBP/USD, GPP/JPY. I’ve been participating in contests for a long time. Very often I finished on almost winning positions in Drag Trade, but always fell short. Finally, I did it, the high volatility helped me. My piece of advice to beginners: take part in contests, read analytics and analyze your mistakes. I wish you profitable trading and high revenues!"

Roman Senevsky, winner of the round 362

"I got acquainted with forex in 2009. At that time I was working at the plant, receiving a minimum wage. This prospect did not please me. One day I learned about forex from an advertisement and about the money that you can earn trading. I believe that a trader is a highest-paid profession in the world. The market has no supervisors, no relatives who would control you and a free work schedule, the ability to trade from anywhere in the world.
I did not become a trader just like that: first I carefully studied all the information I could find on Forex and took a two-week course. To successfully trade, you have to think before making decisions, follow the news, evaluate the situation. Here we need a cold calculation and mental stability.
My most unsuccessful trade happened in December 2012 and involved EUR/USD pair and $5000, which I lost. My preferred currency pairs are EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, and sometimes also Gold. I try to follow the trend from support and resistance levels. When choosing a broker, you should pay attention to favorable trading conditions, high speed of the platform, fast execution of orders, a timely technical support and fast withdrawal of funds. Grand Capital has never failed me with all this. "Drag Trade" is a great contest, especially for beginners, as it allows you to earn real money. However, it is difficult to win here: the competition is very strong. I had to trade aggressively, make risky entries. The main thing is to choose the most volatile pair."

Albert Udayev, winner of the round 363

"One day I was looking for a job online and came across a forex ad. This is how my trading career has started. I have been a trader for five years since then. I like trading because I don't depend on anyone here. The Internet is now full of information on Forex trading. You just need to have the desire to study hard and work hard. Of course, as any other field, trading has its downs. But it has never stopped me from making it my profession. My worst trade happened during the Brexit turmoil.
Like many, I was sure that Britain will remain in the European Union, did not set a stop loss and failed. Therefore, before you start trading, you need to reflect on every aspect. My main strategy is based on analysis of support and resistance levels and channel breach.
When choosing a broker, I pay attention to several factors. For example, how many years the broker has been on the market, and, of course, the spread, technical support, withdrawal and deposit options. Grand Capital meets my requirements. I took part in the contest to test my skills without risking money. I liked that the contest takes only one hour and there are no strict rules. My advice to beginners is: control your emotions, learn and be persistent."

Anton Bukin, winner of the 364th round

"I came to Forex casually by seeing advertising on the Internet two years ago. I stayed because I had the opportunity to feel financially free. At the beginning I didn't encounter many difficulties: I simply looked at the chart and learned slowly. In general, I trade Majors, following the trend. My best trade so far is the sale of the Swiss franc and +2200 points by take profit in one day. When choosing a broker, the first thing I look at is the reputation. I am really satisfied with Grand Capital. The contests are great. Prizes, ratings in real time - everything is of high standards."

You can see the rules of the competitions and register for the next round here.

Grand Capital shared secrets of successful trading with traders in Pakistan

On the 20th of May, Grand Capital held a Forex trading seminar in Sargodha, Pakistan.

The event welcomed 42 traders of different levels of training. The seminar was held by a local professional trader Ijaz Ahmed Khan and Goutam Das, Grand Capital business development manager.

Ijaz and Goutam told the attendees about Forex market, introduced different types of market analysis and trading strategies. One of the major topics of the seminar was LAMM copy trade service and Grand Capital partnership opportunities.

The attendees could also benefit from a special promotion — 135% exclusive bonus for deposits over $1000.

Follow the news not to miss new events!

Grand Captial team

Grand Capital held a Forex trading workshop in Indonesia with a local partner Mr. Gecko

After successfully having held series of seminars, Grand Capital intensified its education program by holding the first private workshop with a local partner in Indonesia.

The 2-day event was held on May 20th-21st 2017 at Amaris Hotel, Margorejo, Surabaya. The trainer was and an official education partner of Grand Capital, Achmad Bimo Singo W, also known as Mr. Geko.

Mas Bimo possesses 7 years of experience in the field of online trading and has been actively sharing his knowledge since 2013. The first day of the workshop started with a presentation on the basics of online trading, including important terms and definitions, psychology and trading, how to create a trading plan and fundamental and technical market analysis.

The second day was considered as the main event, where Mas Bimo revealed his own custom trading technique — "GTA". The method is focused on teaching participants how to conduct technical analysis and then move to building a trading system and a proper trading plan matching a trader's budget.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/29/da79dc3c8cc382eb4d397bdf2576300e418aa1e502675bf338pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_HkWjclW.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/29/1a8fefc2c7892029fb00ff92bc4edd86e99a4cef396a003404pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Grand Capital and Mr. Gecko will keep working on the development of the company on the local Forex market and are committed to bringing more events like this to Indonesia.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/29/136d2b2e33ff1c48d1c10890db340824ab84e847b504c275d8pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/29/ea5cc198f2ebba87f4416ba2e31948f0cf30afdf2068e3b679pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Grand Capital at iFX Expo International 2017

On the 24-25th of May Grand Capital for the third time took part in a major financial industry exhibition iFX Expo, which is annually held in Cyprus and Hong Kong. It is a great opportunity for us to meet other industry professionals, find new technology and implement new interesting services for our clients.

"At the iFX Expo International, there were a lot of discussions on the future development of the Binary Options market and the importance of the analytical and educational services for clients. Software providers were presenting new developments, and representatives of brokerage companies were discussing how to increase the level of service. Grand Capital participated in the expo alongside with its partner — brokerage software provider UpTrader. In the nearest future, we are planning to implement several projects, which will enable us to further enhance the existing company's terms and services."

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/31/1_huaUEcv.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/31/2.jpg
https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/31/3.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/05/31/xiawaf.jpg

See more pictures in our official groups on Facebook and Instagram.

Grand Capital has improved deposits via Baokim

https://www.baokim.vn/promote//tenten/logo-baokim.png

In March 2017 Grand Capital partnered with a major payment system Baokim. Our clients from Vietnam could now deposit their accounts in Vietnamese Dongs and have been actively using this option.

Today we are glad to announce that we've greatly improved deposits via Baokim. All deposit transactions are now instant. No more waiting for the funds to arrive: make a deposit and the funds will be automatically transferred to your account. What's more, with the "0% deposit commission" promotion, all transaction fees charged by the payment system are compensated by Grand Capital.

To deposit via Baokim:

1. Register with Baokim.

2. In your Private account choose Baokim as a deposit option.

3. Provide the following information: Baokim love for FSB, name, email, your phone number without the country code.

4. Set the deposit amount.

5. You will then be transferred to the Baokim website. Follow the instructions on the screen.

And don't forget about our +200% deposit bonus promotion! Until the 31st of August Grand Capital is granting bonuses for deposits over $100. Maximum bonus size is 200%.

We wish you successful trading!

Grand Capital team.

Grand Capital weekly recap (29th of May - 2nd of June)

Learn about the best trading results of our clients. Read and compare your trading with others!

The most active client

Placed 1041 trades, including 545 profitable ones and 496 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, EUR/NZD, CHF/JPY pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single account was + $68 804,60.

Resulted in a profit of $9 035,00. The trade was open on the 22nd of May at 09:14 and closed on the 2nd of June at 16:07.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• # ZL — Soybean oil futures. Traded on CBOT. A single contract volume is 60 000 pounds. Minimum price change is 1/100 cent or $0,0001 per pound, which equals $6 per contract;

• # CC — Cocoa futures. Traded on ICE. Cocoa futures contract volume is standard and equals 10 ton. Ono pip costs $10;

• # YM — Dow Jones mini futures contract. Traded on CBOT (Chicago). The contract size for DJIA is calculated according to the formula: $5 multiplied by the index quote. 1 pip equals 1 unit and costs $5;

• # JPM  (JPMorgan Chase) — An American bank, the largest bank in terms of the number of assets. It is in the list of the largest public companies in the world by Forbes Global 2000. In 2015 JPMorgan took the 6th place. The best investment bank in 2015 by «Global Finance»;

• # INTC (Intel Corporation) — An American corporation, producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Volume: $59,4 bln (2016).

Interview with the winners of Rally Trade, one of the best contests on the web

Today our regular interview round-up is dedicated to the winners of Rally Trade. All of them see trading as a hobby, rather than a main source of income. And yet they trade with spirit and passion and have already achieved great results.

Igor Nagibin, the winner of 191st round

“I accidentally stumbled upon a Forex ad on the Internet back in 2008. At first, I just played around. Then I got into it in earnest and began studying trading. For me, trading is a fascinating hobby that sometimes brings decent income. But I’m starting to get more and more interested in investments. To be honest, I still haven’t found a stable working strategy. My most unsuccessful trade was made with the EUR/JPY pair. There was an earthquake in Japan at the time and in the course of 10 minutes, I lost $1000. My most successful trade made me $1800 out of initial $30 in a week. Actually, I earned $4000, but got greedy and eventually, it went down to $1800. I prefer trading with AUD/USD and USD/JPY pairs. I chose Grand Capital because of the contests, fast withdrawal and the fact that there are very few negative reviews of the broker. I encourage beginners not to be greedy and not to try getting all the money in the world in a day. Though I have to say I don’t always manage to follow my own advice.”

Mikhail Krestinskiy, the winner of 192nd round

“I started trading because I was always interested in financial markets and economy. The opportunity itself to make money just sitting behind my PC was alluring. I’ve been a trader for more than three years now. Potentially high income and the lack of bosses are attracted me a lot. It's like having your own business. I studied trading through books, websites, and my own experience. I plan to grow further as a trader and earn a stable monthly income. I usually discuss trading and consult about it with my friends. But I always try to make my own decisions. One of my most successful trades resulted in getting 150 points of profit on GBP/USD pair when there were wild price swings in the beginning of the year against the backdrop of British news. I like to trade with Euros, pounds, Canadian dollars, Yens, and as for the strategies, I like price action, though I used to prefer channels and moving averages before. When choosing a broker I pay attention to promptness and reliability, but also to low spreads. Rally Trade contest had me interested because of its prize sum and convenient time frame. I think that it’s one of the best contests on the web. It suits both professional traders and those who trade only part-time. I won partially because I chose a volatile pair, USD/CAD. My advice to beginners is to learn through trading on micro accounts and try yourself in contests like this one, but first of all direct your attention to studying charts and technical analysis.”

Igor Kulak, the winner of 193rd round

I’ve been trading on financial markets for more than three years. I don’t consider myself a professional trader yet. I just trade and participate in various contests from time to time. But I’m still learning and come across difficulties. That’s why I don’t have any clear plans for further growth as a trader. I participated in Grand Capital contests several times, those that are with demo accounts. Each contest is good in its own way. It’s the first time I’ve managed to win. Thanks to Grand Capital for the provided opportunities!

You can learn about contest rules and register for the next round here.

Transition to American-style binary options

Grand Capital continues to enhance the trading conditions for binary options. We have decided to eliminate the division between American and European styles of options. From now on there will be only American style options, as it is the most popular and profitable type.

Elena Berestovaya, Grand Capital Head of Marketing:

“The need to distinguish between the styles of options vanished since we had raised the maximum payout for American options to 86% and thus equalized the payout percentage for the both option types. Now all clients will trade only with the highest-paying options with a possibility of early closure. We hope that this change will allow for higher profits and a better risk management. Moreover, it prevents unnecessary confusion and problems of choice, since we have made the choice ourselves and picked the best offering.”

Advantages of American-style options:

• Payouts up to 86%;

• Early closure with a possibility of return up to 40%;

• 44 trading instruments;

• Trading on all terminals: МТ4, web terminal, iPhone trading app;

All the clients who trade with European style options have to close all the trades and change their account type within a week after this news is published (before June 14, 23:59 UTC (GMT) +3). If a client fails to do so, the account type will be changed automatically the moment there are no open trades on the account.

To switch to American-style options:

1. Close all your current trades;

2. Select the account in question (Real Binary European) in your Private Office;

3. In the window to the right click “Change Options type” and select Real Binary American;

4. You will receive a text message with a security code. Enter the code in the pop-up window to confirm your action.

Demo accounts for European-style options will be deleted automatically on June 14. If you want to trade on an Options Demo account, create a new account for American style options.

If you have any questions of concerns, contact out managers via Online Chat or email us at info@grandcapital.net

Grand Capital team

"I am a girl so I like to trade Gold". Interview with Astutik Ervi Ana Dewi, winner of Drag Trade contest

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/08/er.jpg

The winner of round 366 of Drag Trade contest gave such witty replies to our questions, that we've decided to publish the complete interview. Anna lives in Indonesia, she has been trading for two years and regularly participates in different Grand Capital contests. In her interview, Anna told us why trading attracts her and also shared a couple of funny stories about a trader's everyday life.

Tell us how you started trading

I learned about trading from a friend of mine. He told me about Forex, explained the basics. I wanted to try it myself. And here I am — trading for the past two years.

How did you learn to trade? What was the hardest thing at the beginning?

As I had already learned the basics from my friend, the advanced stuff I learned from the internet. The hardest thing for me was to fight my greed. It is a typical mistake of any novice, I think. Your brain says: "More profit, more profit!" But in reality, this may end badly. One needs to learn to stop when it is time to stop.

What attracts you in trading?

I like to take on challenges. Trading is all about that. When I receive profit, it brings me joy and inspires for further wins. And when things go not as expected, it strengthens you and gives you a much-needed push. Trading is not so complicated. The main thing is to control yourself and make profit.

What about Forex in Indonesia? Is it popular there?

At the moment trading is extremely popular in Indonesia. It attracts young and old. Even people of creative jobs start trading. There are many brokers on the market as well, both local and international.

Do you remember your most profitable trade?

My most memorable trade was when I opened an order by mistake. I wanted to Buy, but accidentally pressed a wrong button and put a Sell order. But the trade turned our to be profitable.

What is your trading strategy?

I only use my own trading strategy and never copy other traders. In MT4 I use zigzag. I also study candlestick analysis and follow the market news. I never open trades prior to important events.

What are your favorite trading instruments?

As I am a girl, I like to trade Gold:) Also, it is the most stable asset.

What do you think about the contest?

I liked the main prize — $200. Besides, "Drag Trade" offers comfortable conditions: small timeframe and the process is quite simple. Luck was my main success factor. I was sure that the market would move in the right direction and was bringing in more lots to receive more profit.

And finally, give some advice to novice traders

I think that it is very good for novices to analyze market movements. The better you can predict the direction of the next move, the easier it will be to open positions. And always use funds on your accounts wisely, especially when determining the number of lots.

Grand Capital will hold a free trading seminar in Multan, Pakistan

On the 2nd of July, Grand Capital will hold a free trading seminar in Multan, Pakistan. The primary goal of the seminar is to introduce traders to techniques of successful investment and professional trading.

The attendees will have the opportunity to learn from professional traders and financial analysts. Our speakers, Khan Ijaz Ahmed and Goutam Das, will share their trading expertise, provide valuable insights into the latest trends in financial markets and discuss the opportunities for profitable investments.

Khan Ijaz Ahmed, a financial analyst, and a successful trading trainer will talk about successful trading strategies for both experienced traders and beginners.

Goutam Das, Grand Capital Business Development Manager, will introduce traders to Grand Capital partnership programs and trending investment options, and also will share his thorough knowledge of MetaTrader4 trading terminal and reveal all its little-known particulars and useful features.

The 6-hour event will take place on the 2nd of July, 2017 at 9:00 AM local time at Hotel One, 9A lalazar Colony, Old Bahawalpur Road, Multan, Pakistan.

Register now

To learn more about the event, email us at pakistan1@grandcapital.net or g.das@grandcapital.net

Grand Capital weekly recap (5th - 9th of June)

We only publish the real data in our weekly recap. Learn about the results of Grand Capital clients for the last trading week.

The most active client

Placed 868 trades, including 491 profitable ones and 377 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $97 190,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$7 690,00. The trade was open on the 25th of April at 19:15 and closed on the 5th of June at 08:11.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:

• # TF — Russell 2000 futures mini-contract. Traded on ICE. One pip is 0,1 and costs $10. Russell 2000 represents 2 thousand of the second tire companies, which reside at the end of the 3 thousand largest public companies list.

• # ZS — Soybean futures. One of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. It is traded on Chicago Stock Exchange and on Globex. The volume of a single soybean futures contract is 5000 bushels.

• # XRB — Gasoline futures, traded on NYMEX. Contract volume: 42 000 gallons (around159 cubic meters). Minimum price step: $0,0001 (1/100 cent) per gallon or $4,20 per contract;

• # LENTA («Лента») — Russian hypermarket chain, the first in Russia in terms of retail space and the 5th among the largest retail companies in the country (by the revenue for 2015). Lenta manages 190 hypermarkets in 77 cities of Russian and 50 hypermarkets in Moscow. Volume 306,35 bln. rubles (2016);

• # FACEBOOK — the largest social network in the world. Facebook.com is in the five most visited websites in the world. As of April 2017 monthly audience of the network is 1,968 billion people. Volume: $27,638 bln (2016).

Earn with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital is in the top-5 best Binary Options brokers

Grand Capital regularly appears in the top broker lists. In the end of May, the International Association of Forex Traders released the new broker rating. Members of the IAFT came to appreciate the stable growth of Grand Capital and the trust our clients put in us. In the new rating, Grand Capital was able to jump two positions up and appeared in the top-5 best Binary Options brokers.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/15/yfkrbo.png

Info:

IAFT rating is a monthly broker rating. It is formed based on a careful analysis of the trading data and trader reviews. According to IAFT, Grand Capital consistently appears in the top best brokers ratings.

We also remind you that recently we've introduced many useful changes to Binary Options trading.  For example, we've kept only one type of Binary Options, which is the most popular and profitable in terms of trading conditions — American options.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (12 - 16th of June)

In our weekly recap, we show how traders of Grand Capital spent the previous trading week. See the results our clients achieved from the 12th to the 16th of June.

The most active client

Placed 971 trades, including 511 profitable ones and 460 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD pair.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $27 524.

Resulted in a profit of +$10 827,39. The trade was open on the 1st of May at 17:41 and closed on the 14th of June at 16:14.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by the clients:

• # FTSE — is a futures contract for the British index FTSE 100. Traded on the LIFFE exchange, a branch of NYSE Euronext. The contract size is calculated by the formula: £10 multiplied by the current index quote. One pip costs £5. FTSE 100 is a leading index of a British Stock Exchange. It is considered one of the most powerful stock exchange indicator in Europe;

• # LEAN HOG — a deliverable contract for 40 000 pounds of pork carcasses. The price is in cents per pound. Minimum pip: $10,50. The leading pork producer — Iowa state;

• # KO (The Coca-Cola Company) —American food company, the world's largest producer and supplier of concentrates, syrups, and soft drinks. The most famous product of the company is Coca-Cola. Included in the Fortune 500 list for 2015 (62nd place);

• # MSFT (Microsoft Corporation) - one of the largest multinational software companies that produce various kinds of computer equipment: personal computers, game consoles, PDAs, mobile phones, the developer of the most widely distributed software platform in the world - the family of Windows operating systems;

• # YANDEX — Russian multinational company that owns the Internet search system with the same name, Internet portals, and services in several countries. The most prominent position is in the markets of Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.