forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 1 of 2)

Forex Software → Forex Brokers → LMFX Broker

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: LMFX Broker

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

Contact us:
+44 2035192105
support@lmfx.com

Post's attachments

7f30970ec71c4b6894b31ccf2e8f0ee5.png
7f30970ec71c4b6894b31ccf2e8f0ee5.png 5.03 kb, 1 downloads since 2015-11-24 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: LMFX Broker

How much is minimal deposit for standard account?

Dear BackStreetBoy,

Thank you for your interest in LMFX!
Please be advised that the minimum deposit requirement is 50 USD only. This is for our Premium account which gives you the opportunity to receive leverage up to 1:1000!
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Custommer Support!

this is another good broker, been trading for quite some time, the results are really good, spreads are good, noticeable good spreads on some GBP and AUD pairs, ngood for scalping.

LMFX wrote:

Dear BackStreetBoy,

Thank you for your interest in LMFX!
Please be advised that the minimum deposit requirement is 50 USD only. This is for our Premium account which gives you the opportunity to receive leverage up to 1:1000!
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Custommer Support!

Thanks for your response, $50 is fine for starting. I may start with demo first.

My demo was already boomed because I ovetraded and no stoploss positions killed my account.

Djlakhany wrote:

To be fair, I wasn’t too much aware of this company but just week I saw someone post complaint about this on certain forum about not getting his delay, so I always request people to be sure of the broker they work with and make sure it’s reliable instead of just going blindly.

mind sharing a link? where is this complaint you are talking about? or is this another hear say attempt?

Djlakhany wrote:

To be fair, I wasn’t too much aware of this company but just week I saw someone post complaint about this on certain forum about not getting his delay, so I always request people to be sure of the broker they work with and make sure it’s reliable instead of just going blindly.

Please provide more information so if it's true, we can gain experience and learn from mistakes.

i guess its another hear say thing, people seem to not back their words. lol, so its false

ortega wrote:

i guess its another hear say thing, people seem to not back their words. lol, so its false

Yes, it's reason we should trust the review sites instead of unreal posts on forum.

its more of a general ration thing with reviews, its easy to spot from a number of reviews how good or bad the broker is, i cant say i trust them 100% but its a fact that its part of the reserach that i rely on a lot, especially forex peace army.

Yes, we cannot trust reviews 100% but I think it provides more details than other means as forum posts. FPA is always a trustful sources because many fake reviews were detected.

when you say 100% i have to agree, but reviews are a good way to do research its not thta hard to distinguish fake ones from real, but over all if its lmfx i have a positive vibe about them and my account is doing pretty well..

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12111/www.lmfx.com
Many good reviews were submitted so far, even from U.S. I really like this broker services.

NFP and FED caused me lost more than 500$. Anyone same here?

hello everyone how is trading going, just got my third withdrawal from lmfx and its looking way better.

How's the spread on zero spread account, everyone experienced?

Does this broker provide bitcoin?

ortega wrote:

hello everyone how is trading going, just got my third withdrawal from lmfx and its looking way better.

do you mind to share your trading strategy?

well its nothing complicated really. i mostly rely on s&r nd look into some signals to afirm. my trading i would say is a mix of tech and funda and i have to say i am not perfect in anyway

How do you withdraw/deposit with LMFX? Are they fast? I am using CC and Skrill for deposit and withdraw and they are pretty fast.

Anyone trading with this broker?

hi, yeah, trading im still doing it with this broker, premium account and good conditions. spreads are superb to be honest. and they do deliver.

Does this broker have Facebook fan page or official social media link?

hey guys, i guess they do, just search the broker name on any social media platform, now a days they are all on social media anyway.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Brokers → LMFX Broker