Topic: Forex Optimum

Hello dear forum's members and guests.

I am the official representative of Forex Optimum.

I would be happy to post some information about Forex Optimum and answer all your questions.

Forex Optimum is registered, licensed and regulated by the International Financial Services Authority (IFSA) of Saint Vincent and Greenades to provide Forex trading on and offline to institutional and retail investors.
Company was created in 2009 to become innovative and advanced online broker, offering clients the most modern and high-quality services, unique and the most favorable conditions for the partners of the company on the market.
Forex Optimum offer trading at Forex market with wide range of currency pairs, metals and CFDs on stock.

Reason why you should join us
- Minimum deposit 10 uSD
- Tightest spreads available
- Swap free accounts
- Attractive bonuses
- Fresh and relevant analytics
- Pamm Masters
- Rebate system
- Trading Signals
- Contests

GET 30% BONUS!
Every time depositing your account you get bonus as much as 30% from the amount of your deposit.
Bonus allowes you to increase the profitability of your trading using for the same initial investment.
Moreover in condition of active trading you will be able to cash out your bonus intoreal balance.

ACCOUNT TYPES
In order to create the most comfortable conditions for trading, two types of accounts were developed on the basis of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.

-StartUP-
The minimum deposit makes only $10.
Bonus 30% on every deposit.

-Standard-
The minimum starting deposit for trade on the account of Standard of only 300$.
Bonus 30% on every deposit.
Unique bonus of loyalty - up to 26,8 % per annum paid monthly.
Possibility to increase the status of the account to the Premium and the VIP level and to receive additional free ser
vices.

http://forexoptimum.ru/sites/forexoptimum.com/files/pictures/logo_fog_black.png

The official representative of a broker «Forex Optimum».
www.forexoptimum.com

Re: Forex Optimum

The execution is very fast. The broker is good for both quick and long-term trading. I haven't tried cash out - I'm still in demo account.

It is impossible to judge about the broker by the demo. I always open a cent account in the company that I was interested in. it is possible to estimate all with a cent account. Now, I use a cent account by this broker. Want to open a real account.

Execution of client's orders in the trading terminal

Dear traders!

Forex Optimum informs you that the execution method has been changed in terms of trading instruments.

From now, CFD on stocks and metals will be processed as Instant Execution, at the same time for the currency pairs (forex instruments) the execution will be the same (Market Execution).

We kindly ask you to shape you trading strategies in advance to avoid negative results on transactions and we do hope that this change will enable all traders of our company to boost their future profit!

The official representative of a broker «Forex Optimum».
www.forexoptimum.com

How is trading with demo different from trading with the cent? Perhaps they are processed on different servers, but if the broker has good trade on demo, then on real it's going to be good, too.

Yes, take me for example, I have a demo account, and no real. But I believe I will have one soon.

Maybe you're right, but nevertheless, if you want to determine the value of a broker, of their execution, it's best to do that on an account where you're planning on trading.

It says on the internet that the withdrawal happens the same day. Is that the case at this point?

The situation hasn't changed, withdrawal happens very fast, not in a day, but already within 2 hours after the order, I tried it once. I'd show a screenshot, but it doesn't show the time of order and of withdrawal, where you could tell how fast it happened, it only shows when i ordered and that it was executed )

many brokers have that system in their personal account. The date of the order is saved, and also you'll see the status - processing, cancelled or executed. It's convenient.

I don't owe you anything, but if you want, I'll try to make a screenshot in a couple days for you.

I'm not gonna vanish, here it is, I hope this screenshot will quench your interest and prove that this broker is trustworthy.http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/i … 5456c8.jpg

Great, thanks for the screen!) What sum do you think I should submit to this broker to begin trading, do they have minimal limitations?

I can't say anything about limitations since I was never interested, you can begin with any sum, it has to be a comfortable sum for you, and in the case of a loss if something goes wrong with trading, you wouldn't have suffered a lot.

What do you mean, from losing it? I'm not planning on losing anything, I came to forex to make money and not to drain money)

Well, everyone came here to make money, but before putting a certain amount on the demo, everything should be carefully weighed out, forex is always a risk, anything can happen.

I can allow myself to lose maximum 10% of what I have, but that's my personal belief, you might have something completely different.

I'm doing quite well, I got a good addition to my deposit, now I can trade more conservatively.

I'm not a big fan of conservative trade, it's boring, fast trade is better like scalping, atleast you feel the drive, besides, the broker doesn't limit you in which strategy to choose.

Why do you say so, it's just that some brokers don't welcome scalping for example, that's normal. that may be a requirement of the quotes supplier, so that the deal would last a certain minimal amount of time. but I may be wrong, but I did see some of these brokers like that with such rules, and they seem to be normal brokers.

What scalping is you can read about online, there's lots of info out there. But all in all you understood it correctly. And in terms of how profitable it is... it depends on the volume that you put in, but in general, it's profitable..
http://image.prntscr.com/image/24e66f537b794ce2ae0ed030844be4bd.jpg

Not a very big deposit. You don't need a big deposit for scalping. Although that's all individual. In terms of losses - of course they can happen, it's hard to avoid them.

It's the same as with other strategies, except you have to constantly monitor the deals, and usually we work without stops, the most I can do is set up trull.

I think the hardest thing about scalping is accepting the risks. Because you have to enter with such a volume so that a few pips would give good profit.

Some don't like scalpers, but forex optimum in particular allows me to trade. As a result - stable withdrawals without delays.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/100fb9cb41264ed186337d3e9b3da406.jpg