Topic: JFD Data Import

Can I request for data from JFD broker, it seems like it is a good and reliable broker which link you directly to the data centre instead of via their server.  Do look at their website for more details.

Please note I'm just requesting for JFD data be included in FSB Pro different data sources, I'm not promoting or marketing JFD, I'm just sharing what I know or reasons for my choice. 

Here is some description...

100% MiFID Compliant Post-Trade Transparency
Every single one of our Clients’ orders are systematically Straight Through Processed to our Liquidity Providers on a "Fill or Fill" basis (i.e. no requotes) with both positive and negative   Slippage enabled (i.e. no broker intervention). We pride ourselves for being able to provide upon Clients’ requests all relevant Post-Trade Execution Reports presenting Execution Times (often averaging sub 2 milliseconds) and naming which Liquidity Providers filled our Clients’ orders.

Without any exception or differentiation, our clients benefit from a unique “one-for-all” Institutional Pricing and Core Spreads structure (i.e. no price manipulation), all applied to a comprehensive Multi-Asset Class package providing a Straight Through Processed Direct Market Access (i.e. no execution manipulation) to 15+ Tier 1 Liquidity Providers and 80+ Exchanges. Such specifications have been proven to increase Nominal Trading Volumes and Traders’ Profitability overtime, while significantly reducing Trading Costs, which is specifically what we aim for.

100% DMA/STP Agency Model
Unlike Market Makers (including those promoting Non-Dealing-Desks - NDD, Straight Trough Processing - STP, or Electronic Currency Network - ECN models) JFD Brokers does NOT run any dedicated dealing desks to constantly monitor its financial position and set appropriate risk limits.
In effect, any Broker claiming an STP/NDD/DMA/PRO offering, may nevertheless “Make the Market” even if only partially (i.e. STP 50% of clients’ orders and make the market on the other 50%). In theory, there is nothing wrong with this configuration as long as the Broker runs an ethical business. In practice, Regulators such as the NFA and the FCA have both demonstrated condemnable practices conducted against clients’ interests by brokers claiming STP/NDD operations. The temptations to manipulate pricing and execution to the sole interest of the broker’s bottom line remain systematic.
Full or partial Market Making Brokers are systematically exposed to risk, as if a larger proportion of their clients are in profit, they may not be able to meet their financial obligation to pay all clients which may possibly lead them to bankruptcy. This is precisely why Regulators do systematically require Market Makers for high capital requirement and greater control in order to cover the risks inherent to such business models. This is also why Regulators are constantly monitoring retail clients’ interests against all possible deviations such as stop hunting, price manipulation or execution manipulations operated by Market Makers.
We at JFD refuse to operate under such terms.
It is important to note that unlike the vast majority of Retail CFDs and FX Brokers, JFD Brokers deliberately chose NOT to be authorized to conduct the following activity: “dealing on own account”. The activity of “dealing on own account” authorises Retail Brokers to Make the Market by taking the opposite side of their clients’ trades, hence creating a systematic conflict of interest.
Both CySEC and FCA Registers present the different levels of license/permissions held by Retail Brokers.

Hannah