Topic: Replicating results

How is it possible to replicate the results in an external program if the workings of certain technical indicators are n't revealed?  Seems pointless backtesting if the strategy can't then be used for intraday trading.

Re: Replicating results

You can read the help first in order to catch the main forex  testing principles. There are many examples in this forum also.
If you are not familiar with the strategy logic, read the strategy overview from the program.
About the indicators all the source codes are listed in the program's website. See here the index page:  Technical Indicators - source code

If you cannot understand something, you always can ask for a specific problem in this forum or to  ask for short hint in the live chat.

Don't hesitate to ask again and again until you become familiar with the matter.

Hi Popov, 
   If I could understand your C# then I would be okay but I'm no programmer.  All I want ot be able to do it to replicate the logic in an external application.

firscall wrote:

Hi Popov, 
   All I want to be able to do it to replicate the logic in an external application.

What does stop you to do it?