Topic: Scalping with EA at Yadix.com

I've am an EA trader for about 3 years and trading for around 6 years so far.

I have an EA that scalps the markets and this EA needs specific conditions to perform like raw spreads and fast execution and no limits on stops. As it trades in volatile conditions to scalp very short term movements, its hard to find a broker that can deliver low spreads (needed because of short trades), tight spreads (so widening doesn't eat all profits), fast execution so there's no delay in opening and closing and no crazy slippage that again can eat profits.

I've been testing STP/ECN brokers and after a while trading on all of them, I found that Yadix.com provides the best execution and spreads for this EA.

For a broker that doesn't advertise much, they stayed quite with no big noise in the market, but they are definitely worth a look if you require these conditions. If you chat with their support you can see their professionalism.

Re: Scalping with EA at Yadix.com

I'm trading using my scalping EA quite long time and can say only good things about Yadix. Execution is fast and with no any restrictions.

Re: Scalping with EA at Yadix.com

PeakCap76 wrote:

I've am an EA trader for about 3 years and trading for around 6 years so far.

I have an EA that scalps the markets and this EA needs specific conditions to perform like raw spreads and fast execution and no limits on stops. As it trades in volatile conditions to scalp very short term movements, its hard to find a broker that can deliver low spreads (needed because of short trades), tight spreads (so widening doesn't eat all profits), fast execution so there's no delay in opening and closing and no crazy slippage that again can eat profits.

I've been testing STP/ECN brokers and after a while trading on all of them, I found that Yadix.com provides the best execution and spreads for this EA.

For a broker that doesn't advertise much, they stayed quite with no big noise in the market, but they are definitely worth a look if you require these conditions. If you chat with their support you can see their professionalism.

Agreed, very good option for Scalping. If you're looking for bonuses, technical analysis and forex education and so on, this broker is not for you.