Topic: How to direct users to specific pages

Re: How to direct users to specific pages

Additionally if you need to shorten links http://goo.gl/ is an excellent service to shorten and also track clicks on links.

This is excellent!

Thank you.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

This is excellent!

Thank you.

You are most welcome, Dave

I am about to commence the campaign, maybe need another day until I am actually in motion, but within a day or so there should be some results.

Thanks again for this tool.

daveM

6 (edited by Blaiserboy 2015-01-05 16:05:22)

Ok........ I am happenin and there are a lot of clicks.

I would like to be able to use some statistics so as to be able to measure my results and attempt to make improvements.

I know how many tweets I make from my own software and from the affiliate page I can see visitors and uniques, I can not see if any downloads related to my clicks. I wonder if you can devise something for that.

I would like to be able to develop some ratios and eventually use a sophisticated approach for sales and also recruiting.

For example, I can see from my nimbers that I have close to 300 clicks in the past 10 hours, but I have no idea as to the nmumber of downloads that may have resulted.

I can not tell if any affiliates were recruited from my efforts....

If I can get some measurements, then I can improve my success.

Do you think it is possible to modify and publish some numbers in addition to those already on the page.

Ultimately, I would like to establish the number of tweets required to get a sale, a click, a download etc... That information will be handy in future as development of FSBPro advances.

If we can get an idea as to what is needed to generate a sale.... then it will be a lot easier to budget and schedule resources.

Thanks for your consideration

daveM

Dave, we are using IDevAffiliate software: http://www.idevdirect.com/, which is one of the most advanced on the market. It tracks all incoming clicks and also it receives info from our licensing server for tracking the sales. However, the software is fully encrypted and we cannot modify it.
I wanted to make a patch in order to make it even more secure, but it is impossible. I also ask the authors of the software for such modification (taking into account that it will be useful for all user), but it refuses.

I don't don't think we can do anything more. You can see your unique referrals hits in the control panel.