Topic: Affiliate Program - Get Involved..!

I heartily encourage everyone to join the affiliate program and start to prepare some sort of marketing plan.

We will all benefit from spreading the word, the more people using the software, the stronger it will become, the more people buying it, the more revenue to maintain the site and to reimburse programming staff.

One way you can profit from this software is to give it away free to everyone you know, put the download link in your email footer. If people like it they will buy the Pro version.

Or post it in the forums you use in the signature area of your profile.

Those two methods have no cost and they offer you the opportunity to receive a fee if there is a sale.

Promote it on your blogs and twitter, it works. Popov showed me my numbers from a couple tweets, I think he was a shocked as I was.

There are many promotional tools available and most do not involve a cash outlay.

Keep in mind that the whole community will benefit as we increase the number of users.

Popov is developing the metrics system and the banners, we can start immediately to promote the software with the text link provided in the affiliate area.

Especially now, there is still a free version, your friends will appreciate it and if they appreciate it enough, you will also benefit with a commission.

Best of luck.!!

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Affiliate Program - Get Involved..!

Hello Dave,

I just plan today to post info about our Affiliate Program.

Everyone is welcome to participate.

Affiliate Program overview:

- Commission Type:  Pay-Per-Sale 20% for each sale you deliver.
- Initial Deposit: €10.00 EUR - Just for signing up!
- Payout Requirements: €100.00 EUR - Minimum balance required for payout.
- Payout Duration: Payments are made once per month, for the previous month.

When you sign, you are receiving a tracking link. Something like: http://forexsb.com/###.htm where  ### is your affiliate love for FSB. For example http://forexsb.com/123.htm

The links are specially designed to look like normal post links without additional parameters.
You can use these links in your blogs or forums, or you can use them in your signatures in the forex forums.

I'll provide soon some banners for better visual attraction.

It's surprising Dave has 90 incoming clicks for one night.

Wish you great conversion rate!!

Payout works only with PayPal.

I bought probably the best affiliate tracking software, so I hope everything will go fine.
It shows real time tracking data for visitors, sales and commissions.

You can register right now to see the different options.

It will be helpful if you can provide banners to use for advertizing.

I added some banners.  They are available via the Affiliate console.

http://forexsb.com/idevaffiliate/media/banners/FSB_Pro_Download_1.png

http://forexsb.com/idevaffiliate/media/banners/green_banner.png

http://forexsb.com/idevaffiliate/media/banners/vertical_banner_120x240_2.png

Those banners look super.!!

Thanks

Congrats! I'll join it, all the best!!
Nuno

Perhaps we can add to the top of the forum page a heading for affiliate and link it to the affiliate section.

Allow more people to know that there is an affiliate program.

And...... on the forum message notification, perhaps place a link to affiliate section.... some people may not be aware of affiliate opportunities.

Affiliate program is a great way for the users to return back the money invested in a FSB Pro license.

I should be generating some clicks in the past day or so, I am still puzzled as to how to make the good things happen. It takes a lot of clicks to get a sale.

The conversion rate is about 2.0 % of the downloads. Therefore, if a half of the referred visitors download the program, you can expect one sale per 100.
However it takes time due to the 3 month trial period.

Hopefully people are starting to get clicks on their affiliate program links.

I wonder what people are finding to be the best banner for attracting people to the site

14 (edited by Blaiserboy 2014-08-08 13:43:02)

The new release is super to offer potential tp customers. Even the high priced softwares will have trouble matching this one.

FSB Pro may already offer the most features of any of the similar softwares, no matter the price!!

FSB Pro is certainly the best and much more advanced compared to alternatives. It only lacks a good marketing campaign.

zenoni wrote:

FSB Pro is certainly the best and much more advanced compared to alternatives. It only lacks a good marketing campaign.

Some marketing is actually happening....... we need to get more affiliates that are actively promoting the software.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I wonder what people are finding to be the best banner for attracting people to the site

The best banner would be a myfxbook trading tracker with hefty gains each week wink

Results speak for themselves, don't they.

18 (edited by Blaiserboy 2015-01-06 23:03:27)

Now we have MT4 and MT5 export to offer to people

I did a test two days ago, people are very interested in FSBPro, my test proved that.

There is money in the affiliate program for us. a passive income whie we earn our money from trading or our job.

I will be using twitter and a blog to get sales and affiliates....

We have a huge advantage in that the developer is willing to discount the list price at this time, but that discount will not be forever.

Between Yavor and Miroslav, they will try to create whatever we need for marketing efforts, I have already seen that.

If we can generate a few more sales per month, Miroslav will be able to offer more in the program . so we win with commissions and more features in FSBPro....

It costs nothing to become an affiliate....., in fact, for your sign up, Miroslave will credit some money immediately as a signing bonus...

If you sign up an affiliate you get an override on their sales...... a nice little treat!

Get happenin now and join the affiliate program and earn some money  http://forexsb.com/idevaffiliate/index.php

Blaiserboy wrote:

I did a test two days ago, people are very interested in FSBPro, my test proved that.

What test did you do?

Using twitter I got 720 clicks on the download page and the affiliate page combined in about 12 hours.

I am going to refine my approach a bit and start again.....

Anyways, there is a lot of interest in the software so we can make some extra money

It looks like the Unique to Visitor ratio is going to be about 2:10 once the history builds. at least that is what I am sensing after checking my numbers today.  I am at about 3:11 at this time but I see that deteriorating as hours pass.

I am looking for a way to access more people, I may be able to influence the numbers as I do that.

I know I got some downloads, so far, hopefully those will convert to sales.

Update   1752 visitors  432 of those are Unique

From what I can see, best time to advertise is starting a couple hours before European open.  I do not have numbers to back that up, just observation and it may be wrong.  lol

23 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-17 17:46:46)

Hi I'm sharing with you my experience on how I chanced upon FSB.

I wanted to programme my own EA and I keep searching for software, etc. 

I must say it is a stroke of luck that I found FSB.  However, I feel it shouldn't  be an issue of luck or chances if FSB is worded correctly for S E O (search engine optimization).

When I first started out searching, the word "strategy" doesn't seem to be a commonly used word (in my opinion as a newbies searching for software to programme my own EA).

Common words would be "Robots" and of course "EA" which is commonly used interchangeablely in most forum community, hence "strategy" would not be a word that I would google when searching for EA programming software.

Common phrase would be "how to create your own EA", "how to programme EA for forex trading", "Build your own EA"

Long time ago, I did some online marketing and hence I understand the importance of key words to assist people to find your website (search engine optimization).  Even now when I key in the phrase "how to create my own EA", FSB website in aren't featured at all.  I believe if more effort is spent in S E O than banners, it would reap better results (don't get me wrong, the banners are great).

Banners improvement, from a marketing point of view...people who don't know FSB or the word Strategy Builder, the banner doesn't appeal to them (they are clueless of what it is and hence, aren't interested to click). 

A banner must address the on looker's need, in this case phrase such as "EA software creator" or "Programme your EA as easy as ABC" etc.  capture the attention.  "Free EA? Generate your own winning formula, Free & Easy"

I'm not a market guru, I'm just sharing my early experience when searching for a EA software and I must say, the search wasn't easy and it was really a stroke of luck that I chance upon FSB.  Maybe things have changed after these 5 years but the google search still didn't show any FSB results even after I googled "how to create your own EA".  So I hope things can be improved with the S E O wordings.

Best of luck...I wish my search was easier and thus I fear many out there may not have my same kind of luck to chance upon FSB and it would be a great lost to them and a pity to the FSB team who deserve the best for all their excellent work.

Note: I wondered what happened...when I put S E O (without spacing in between, the word SPAM, appeared in the forum instead of my S E O

Hannah

I have suggested on numerous occaisions that the page be updated, to no avail, and I therefore quit trying to promote FSBPro as there was no percentage in sending the people to the pages. they would just look and leave the page.

I mentioned several things more than once....... and the ideas were rejected.

Thew sad thing was that even though I had thousands of hits and no conversions...... and the powers that be suggested that robots had done the page views. that was just their ill founded assumption.

At that time, I could see that there was no marketing savvy and that there was no receptivity to marketing ideas... and that was the end of my efforts to market FSBPro and the affiliate program.

Out of about 10,000 hits to the landing page was very few conversiuons....... a complete waste of my time and energy!

25 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-17 19:04:26)

Oh what a pity.

Hopefully Popov's video on how to create EA that makes 260 euro would help to promote...just need to title it correctly such as "Want to make 260 euro weekly easily?" something like that.

Need to word it better with catchy phrase for you tube searchers.

I did some "marketing" for FSB in the MyFxbook forum section "programming", for those who are looking for programmers to code their EA.  I hope my little efforts would help both the FSB and those traders out there searching for the answers to their dream EA smile

;

Hannah