forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Your Announcements → Forex VPS Cloud

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex VPS Cloud

Hello everyone!

My name is Ricardo Malveiro, i live in Portugal and i've started trading one year and half ago and now i just love it!

Since I was very young i love everything related to computers and money that's why i took my degree in computer science.

Actually i work as System Administrator at a very large telecommunications company Portugal, i have a lot of knowledge about computers and servers.

I tried my way coding some EA's for my self, well.. the code part went very well, but the profitability not really, so i decided to trade just manually but during my journey i've met amazing people (as person and as traders) and they had their own successful systems already coded so i just followed them!

My family needs my help and I want to support them so at the beginning of this year i started a new project, something that could make me happy, because that would have forex involved and at the same time computer things (forex, sites, servers, vps, linux - AMAZING!), so i decided to open a Forex VPS Company called "Forex VPS Cloud".

In this service i provide Forex VPS for people that would like to run others systems and i provide something that i call "Testing plans", why testing plans?!, i lost some money testing my coded strategies in live account, because in demo ones i wouldn't let it run for more than a week without changing it... So my solution would be to outsource my strategy test.. and VOILÁ thats where my "Testing Plans" came from.

The truth is I am here to help. My support is personal and I am dedicated to helping you.

Forex VPS Cloud : Forex VPS Cloud Hosting

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Your Announcements → Forex VPS Cloud