forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Money for trading

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Money for trading

Hi,

I tested a lot of strategies during last year on demo accounts and I would like to start live account.
The thing is where can i get the money for it?
Bank
Mortgage?

Pls share your ideas or tips.

Thanks

Re: Money for trading

togr,

The thought of trading with $$ that I have taken from my mortgage scares me, although there are a lot of people out there who do this to get started.

When I first started, I opened an account with a broker who had a small minimum deposit ($500 I think), and I paid half of this from savings and half on my credit card.

Once I had paid off the bit that I put on the credit card I setup an auto transfer with the bank that transferred in a small amount every week (at the time I could only afford $25/week) so my account gradually got more funds in it over time.

I just traded very small amounts and gradually build my account up.

Also, I found a broker that paid interest on the account.  It wasn't a huge amount, but was about the same as what I was getting on a cash management account.  Every little but helps.

ab

Thank you for your tips,

i see it is  the most important not to be greedy.

I am usually greedy and destroy accounts that would otherwise work well.

I am going to fight it wink

Thank you for your opinion.
I have made mu choice - i will borrow money from bank with low interest so i can still pay it out with my money from daily job.
If the robots I have will succeed i will pay out the loan with profit from my EAs.

5 (edited by trickyman 2013-04-24 08:59:20)

I think that borrowing money from bank for forex trading it's too risky.

trickyman wrote:

Of course it's too risky!! I would never do such thing.

You can be young without money, but you can't be old without it.

Mr.L wrote:
trickyman wrote:

Of course it's too risky!! I would never do such thing.

It depends on your income.
I can e.g. take a loan which I am able to repay from my day job.
And use that loan money for trading regardless the outcome of trading.

my thinking is...

Open a very small account and use say $50 to start...... keep adding profitable robots...... and soon that account will blossom.

Instaforex has a small lot size  whcih is 10,000 instead of the normal 100,000 so their 0.01 trades use very little of your equity.

It is a lot easier to top off a $50 account than a $5000 account if your robots are not behaving well.

I do not know of other companies with a small lot size, I am sure there are others.

The money is in the robot... once you have mastered the development of robots a small amount can quickly grow.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

my thinking is...

Open a very small account and use say $50 to start...... keep adding profitable robots...... and soon that account will blossom.

Instaforex has a small lot size  whcih is 10,000 instead of the normal 100,000 so their 0.01 trades use very little of your equity.

It is a lot easier to top off a $50 account than a $5000 account if your robots are not behaving well.

I do not know of other companies with a small lot size, I am sure there are others.

The money is in the robot... once you have mastered the development of robots a small amount can quickly grow.

That's exactly what i do:)

I have 13 small accounts, 12 of them profitable.
However it does not generate sufficient income, that's why I need bigger investment.

samuel_p80 wrote:
togr wrote:

Hi,

I tested a lot of strategies during last year on demo accounts and I would like to start live account.
Bank
Mortgage?

Thanks

Imitating any and many strategy will be more confusing...
I recommend you to invest in PAMM of liteforex, it's better than zulu..
PAMM system is same with zulu, you can follow which is the best trader on list and start making money with...

Why would you say one is better than the other, do you have any facts or is that just an opinion....?

samuel_p80 wrote:
togr wrote:

Hi,

Bank
Mortgage?

Thanks

Imitating any and many strategy will be more confusing...
I recommend you to invest in PAMM of liteforex, it's better than zulu..
PAMM system is same with zulu, you can follow which is the best trader on list and start making money with...

this is promo not related to topic

blinkcontour wrote:

Get on live account only when you have significiant progress in your demo account. If you really trade with profit not just play around then it is not so difficult to find an investor. Many of them are interested in acquiring additions to their fortune -quick and easy. Just get skills and the rest will come...

What crieria do you think are needed to get investors.
As I have great results:) and no investors

The worse thing to do is trade with money borrowed. Only trade with what you can afford to lose in case you lose.

togr wrote:
blinkcontour wrote:

Get on live account only when you have significiant progress in your demo account. If you really trade with profit not just play around then it is not so difficult to find an investor. Many of them are interested in acquiring additions to their fortune -quick and easy. Just get skills and the rest will come...

I wonder if you should put your signals on the MQL5 site. I see one signal has 900 customers at $21 / month....

Blaiserboy wrote:
togr wrote:
blinkcontour wrote:

I wonder if you should put your signals on the MQL5 site. I see one signal has 900 customers at $21 / month....

MQL just sucks. It is opposite to be user friendly at all.

As for me credit for trading isn't good idea.And if you will lose your first deposit? How will you return your money?
I think it's better to decide what amount of your income you can take for trading forex. And start with a small deposit.

robert141 wrote:

As for me credit for trading isn't good idea.And if you will lose your first deposit? How will you return your money?
I think it's better to decide what amount of your income you can take for trading forex. And start with a small deposit.

Hi,

I could be able to repay the loan I took from my sallary.

But it is not needed as I repaid it whole from Forex

togr wrote:
robert141 wrote:

Hi,

I could be able to repay the loan I took from my sallary.

But it is not needed as I repaid it whole from Forex

I think you had the right idea with signals..  That was brilliant.

I hope you'll be success!

Kathalena Jackson wrote:

Well, you are in the right way. But, I suggest you to use a regulated trading platform. Because, our trading investment not safe in market maker trading broker. By the way, personally I am following price action trading strategy. Therefore, I am using  broker where I get most accurate candlesticks of the market. And, quick trading software of this broker always shows real market price. So, it’s help me very much to male accurate market analysis.

Dear Kathalena,

I suggest you study more before trading so you should know the difference between regulated broker,
trading platform and trading style.

Moreover this topic is where to get money for trading thus your post is offtopic

LOL  already happened and my magic marker went to work...

My post deleted? Hmm...

Dave, what magic marker?

someone deleted a couple posts.  anyways, the magic marker  just took the name of the broker out of a post, did not delete any posts

Kathalena Jackson

Please refrain from shilling for your broker in this part of the forum.

There is another section in the forum for brokers that you can use.

Thank you

Blaiserboy wrote:

Kathalena Jackson

Please refrain from shilling for your broker in this part of the forum.

There is another section in the forum for brokers that you can use.

Thank you

He can't... stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/103.244.187.19

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Money for trading