Topic: I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com   

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

Re: I want to get started with Forex Trading

ShawnRocks wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com   

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

@ShawnRocks
What you want exactly? try investopedia.com you can find there a lot of articles

and also: www.forex-metal.com is a good broker to star with.

Good Luck.

You can start with Demo and then jump in to live.

You can start here:

1. http://www.babypips.com/school/what-is-forex.html

or google "fxstreet unit 1"

Regards,
Fxturtle

if you are new to forex you have to gain some knowledge first, there are a lot of forums in the internet about forex trading. And only after you get the knowledge you can start practicing. And the thing is that yes forex brings money, but it ain’t easy money, you have to work hard and develop your skills in trading.

just like what FX turtle said, a good start is going through the scholl of pipsology at baby pips, if needed you can go through it twice, guys it takes time to understand forex and more time to succeed in it, so patients and discipline is a major key belittled by a lot of new traders.. and best of luck to everyone smile

Same here. I'd go for a demo account as well just to get a good feel on things. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/1.gif

Shawn my website has a substantial number of free online courses. A complete trading system description is in our free 35 lesson course.

http://www.forexearlywarning.com/forex-lessons

We also have a free course for newbies:

http://www.forexearlywarning.com/forex-training-course

Our website also has a youtube video library, and coursed on currency options and binaries, all free. We also have free weekly webinars if you would like to attend. We use multiple time frame analysis and currency strength for trade entries. We can answer your questions by email as well.

Mark Mc Donnell
Forexearlywarning.com

Mark Mc Donnell
Forexearlywarning.com

I think the function of candlestick chart is really help for my trading.

Fisrt read, than demo, and after try yourself with small amount of money. good luck!

ShawnRocks wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

"Making more money" is one side of the story...the other side of the story holds even more true..."losing big".  Most are in the latter category if they treat forex trading as a gambling game rather than a professional discipline. 

If you are thinking of making quick cash without hard work, you belong to the gambling type.  But if you respect forex trading and treat it like all other profession that recognized it as a skill to master and tons of knowledge to gain...then you are on the right track.

Hannah

Hi every body
I’m not a pro forex trader, I want to know what margin call level is? Why different account type has got different margin call level?  Is it better that our account has a higher level or lower? Would you please help me? Thanks.

Starting a forex trading is hard. This is my first time also; I am learning it with my cousin. He has a great knowledge over the trading business but adding such great articles and learning several tips about forex trading is really a great addition to me especially a newbie like me over a forex trading business.