forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Forex Strategies → Simple Strategy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Simple Strategy

I would like to find a profitable system with only one opening logic condition and one closing logic condition. I have two that back-tested well and which are in the process of forward testing. I will reveal one of them here:

Open long at the upper band of Donchian channel- Close at specific take profit and stop loss.

The variables change depending on the market and the specific time frame for that market.

Can someone else please share a simple strategy?

Re: Simple Strategy

I don't think you can do better than Mr Popov's fractal strategy as an example of something simple that works.

It does look good. However, with my broker's data, not so good. But that is the simplicity I am looking for.

SpiderMan wrote:

I don't think you can do better than Mr Popov's fractal strategy as an example of something simple that works.

Twiddle wrote:

I would like to find a profitable system with only one opening logic condition and one closing logic condition. I have two that back-tested well and which are in the process of forward testing. I will reveal one of them here:

Open long at the upper band of Donchian channel- Close at specific take profit and stop loss.

The variables change depending on the market and the specific time frame for that market.

Can someone else please share a simple strategy?

I achieved similar results also with Bollinger bands as opening logic

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Forex Strategies → Simple Strategy