Topic: Hirose Financial UK Ltd. - Japanese Broker

http://hiroseuk.com/images/logo.gif
Hirose Financial UK Ltd.

History
Hirose Financial is a FSA regulated subsidiary of Hirose Tusyo of Japan, a top 10 award winning FX broker established in 2004. The Hirose Group offers multiple platforms to over 120,000 clients worldwide, transacting over $90 billion of FX volume a month. In 2010 we became the first Japanese FX broker to open a FSA regulated office in London. Hirose Financial provides a simple, multinational online trading solution to the global FX market. Our integrity and service we offer you lie at the heart of our business.

Hirose Financial is NDD-STP.

Technical Strength through Innovation
Hirose utilises some of the latest transaction processing technology allowing it to transact thousands of trades simultaneously (using straight through processing) without requotes. It also means that traders can deploy any type of trading strategy you want, from scalping to long term trading due to the underlying liquidity that Hirose has access to.

Tight Spreads
EUR/USD from 0.7 pips
USD/JPY from 0.6 pips
GBP/USD from 0.6 pips

Micro Account Size & No Transaction Fee
1 LOT = 1000 units (micro)
Low deposit/margin requirement of just £3, €4, and $5 per lot.

Leverage:
1:300

Minimum Deposit to Open an Account:

Payments:
Wire transfer, Credit Card

Mobile Support:
Android, iPhone, iPad

Innovation
LION Trader
Over 99% immediate trade execution
No requotes and trailing stops from only 5 pips away (Risk Management)
Attach algorithmic auto traders

Trading Features
Customisable interface, one click trading, multiple order types, algorithmic trading and charting with expert support.

hiroseuk.com

Re: Hirose Financial UK Ltd. - Japanese Broker

Hirose Financial UK - GET FREE Trading Credit

£100 Trading Credit
Sometimes it is hard to try out a new broker.
You may use multiple providers or, if you are starting out, just not quite sure what best suits your trading requirements.
That’s why Hirose Financial is pleased to announce that it is adding 100 Trading Credits to every new trading account that is opened until the the 31st July 2012

Simply open and fund your account with £100 ($USD or Euros) and make five (5) opening trades to get your 100 trading credits.
See our Trading Credit for more details. (hiroseuk.com/pdf/cp/02_Terms_&_Conditions.pdf)

hiroseuk.com/cp/cp.php
http://www.hiroseuk.com/images/cp/liontrader_logo.gif

• Micro Account

• Seriously tight spreads from 0.6 pips

• Fast execution

• STP (no dealing desk)

Tight Spreads

We aim to deliver consistently low spreads. There are no hidden charges or fees
Currency Pairs     Spreads
EURUSD     from 0.7
GBPUSD     from 0.6
USDJPY     from 0.6
EURGBP     from 1.0
AUDUSD     from 1.6
EURJPY     from 1.9
USDCHF     from 1.7
EURCHF     from 2.3
GBPJPY     from 2.5

For a full list of spreads please go to our Market Information Sheet.

We have 15 liquidity providers to create our spreads. Our charge is incorporated into the spread. Please note that our spreads are variable and may change in volatile market conditions.

Trade with low margin from £3 $5 or €4
With our innovative Micro Forex account the minimum total position that can be taken is 1 LOT (or 1000 units). This limits the total exposure as well as bringing a low deposit/margin requirement of just £3, €4, and $5 per lot.

We encourage our clients to practise their trading strategies with smaller lot sizes to sharpen their trading skills within a live environment.

Trading psychology differs greatly when using 'live' real funds rather than demonstration accounts. It is in this environment that true learning and confidence is gained.

Get 100 Trading Credit with Hirose UK Cashback Campaign

6 (edited by philip 2012-07-27 06:37:57)

Hirose UK Cashback $100 will end in 31 July 2012

Simply open and fund your account with £100 ($USD or Euros) and make five (5) opening trades to get your 100 trading credits.

Customer Support Email: info@hiroseuk.com
TEL Free:  0800 860 0923
TEL Local:  0207 614 3580
TEL International:  +44 (0)20 7614 3580
YM: hirose.uk_id

7 (edited by philip 2012-07-31 04:43:53)

Hirose Cashback Campaign - Today is the Last Day for traders to GET $100 Trading Credits to enrich your trading experience.

Register Now!

Hirose UK Cash Back Campaign Extended until 31 August 2012

$100 Trading Credit
Sometimes it is hard to try out a new broker.You may use multiple providers or, if you are starting out, just not quite sure what best suits your trading requirements.

That’s why Hirose Financial is pleased to announce that it is adding 100 Trading Credits to every new trading account that is opened until the the 31st August 2012

*Simply open and fund your account with $100 (GBP or Euros) and make five (5) opening trades to get your 100 trading credits.

9 (edited by philip 2012-08-28 04:26:04)

FAQ
What are your commission and fees?
We do not charge any commissions or a fee to trade on our platform. We make money through the spread, which is the difference between the bid and offer price for a currency pair.

Does Hirose Financial offer a Demo account?
Yes, we do. Hirose Financial gives the opportunity to test our LION Trader for a free trial period of 15 days, enabling you to familiarise yourself with our services as if you were trading for real, but with no financial risk to you.

Can you trade on my behalf?
No, we cannot. We offer an execution only service. We therefore do not offer advice, or trade on your behalf.

Can I be long and short in the same currency pair simultaneously?
Yes, you can. It is called 'crossed' or 'hedged' position - long and short positions of the same size in the same currency pair. The margin required to open and maintain the position is half of the usual margin. However, it may not necessarily be economic to hold two opposing positions.

Do you have any restrictions on scalping?
No, we don't have any special restrictions on scalping.

Christmas & New Year CAMPAIGN - FX Rebates with Hirose UK
From 22:00 GMT on 13th November 2012

http://hiroseuk.com/images/cp/trade/topimg.gif

EUR/AUD : 100 Micro Lots Traded you will get 0.5 Pip (equals to 5 AUD)
EUR/CAD : 100 Micro Lots Traded you will get 0.5 Pip (equals to $5 CAD)
USD/JPY : 100 Micro Lots traded you will get 0.05 Pip (equals to 50 yen)

for more instrument, please visit OUR PAGE

How to Get?

For New Clients:
    1. Open an Account
    2. make deposit $500 (or in GBP or EUR)
    3. Register HERE for the Rebate Program
    4. Start trading
    5. GET your profits and Receive monthly rebates

For Clients that already have an account with Hirose UK:
If you have traded over 500 Micro lots (1 lot =1,000 units) with Hirose UK in the past 6 months
please register HERE to start getting rebated.

For Details about terms and condition please click Here.

The 2nd Offer - CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN 2012

The 1st Offer is Cash Rebate Every Time You Trade campaign which is still running!!!
Here is 2nd Offer as Friends Partnership!

http://hiroseuk.com/images/cp/friend/topimg.gif

It gets better…the person you referred will also get Trading Credits up to 200 GBP when they open an account.

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more details.

If you have any quiries, please contact us or sent email (info@hiroseuk.com).
Thank you very much for your kind attention. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

http://hiroseuk.com/images/logo.gif
Hirose Financial UK Limited

Hirose Financial presents New Year's WELCOME BONUS $20 for FREE

http://hiroseuk.com/images/cp/new_account/topimg.gif

How to get the $20 Bonus:
1. Open a Live Account
2. Miraculously $20 Trading Credit is in your Account
3. Happy trading! smile

Please read our 「Terms and Conditions」 thoroughly so that you understand how the Account Opening Credit Program works.

If you have any quiries, please contact us or sent email info@hiroseuk.com.

Thank you very much for your kind attention. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
http://hiroseuk.com/

Do you Offer Metatrader.?

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Dear Blaiserboy,

Thank you for your message. Afraid we are not yet offering Metatrader, however it will be one of good opportunity that you can trade on our platform with $20 free bonus. And MT4 will be coming soon actually as we are working on and integrating into our system. Thanks for your attention.
Kind regards, Hirose UK

No problem. I asked because some of our members may be looking for a broker and I think that many use MT4.

I am sure you will announce its arrival.

Thanks for reply

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hi Blaiserboy, thank you for your reply too. please ask us if you and your friends have any more queries.
Kind regards, Hirose UK

What's the ETA for MT? The interest in MTin this forum is not because it is considered such a good trading platform (it isn't), but it offers the possibility to trade using FSB and FST.

Hi Footon,
Yes, MT4 offers the possibility to trade using FSB and FST but our LION Trader (ActTrader) also can do backtesting and programming language smile  Hirose UK

For the fun of it, I decided to try your services, you are a good salesman. Many questions arose, I hope you can answer them in here. Where should I start? Well, lets take the data issues first:
1. Why in your platform open equals last close? Considering backtesting, it is a huge nightmare!
2. Where's volume? Why isn't volume data included?
3. Why is the order modification such a mess? SL and TP are 2 different orders (stop and limit), so trader must make 2 operations in order to set TP/SL after position has been opened. Japan technology you say?
4. Why is the order fill so terrible even during European/US session overlap?
5. Why do stop and limit orders get such a terrible slippage and always in favour of broker? I've had experience with a few brokers both good and bad, but at least TP/SL levels have been always respected.

So yeah, a good salesman but under par product and service...

In addition, I would like to know how is minimum margin to open a trade calculated.

Dear footon,

Thank you for your query. please be advised as follows.

1. Why in your platform open equals last close? Considering backtesting, it is a huge nightmare!

A: Please can you be more specific.  If you are referring to the way in which trade are opened and closed it is based on FIFO (First In First Out).  You do have the ability to have Full hedging capability (similar to MT4) in the Live Account (not demo).

2. Where's volume? Why isn't volume data included?

A: We do not currently have the functionality to show volume.  However, if you are trading the majors it is possible to trade in clips of $3,000,000 (i.e. 3000 lots) at a time.  If you are looking to exceed this amount please let us know.

3. Why is the order modification such a mess? SL and TP are 2 different orders (stop and limit), so trader must make 2 operations in order to set TP/SL after position has been opened. Japan technology you say?

A: Stops and Limits are two different orders because….they are two different orders.  You can also create stop and limit orders to OPEN positions.

4. Why is the order fill so terrible even during European/US session overlap?

A: We have had a few issues with the order processing. A fix was delivered over the weekend which we hope will improve the situation.

5. Why do stop and limit orders get such a terrible slippage and always in favour of broker? I've had experience with a few brokers both good and bad, but at least TP/SL levels have been always respected.

A: This may be a result of 4. But in the analysis that we have done (and being STP) the slippage generally tends to even itself out. There will be both positive and negative slippage.

In addition, I would like to know how is minimum margin to open a trade calculated.

A: Margin is fixed so if you have a $ account you are required to deposit $5 per lot.  1 lot = 1000 units so your leverage is approx 1:200

Hopefully, you understand above of all. Thank you very much for interesting in our platform and your kind  attention.
Kind regards, Hirose Financial UK Ltd.