Topic: Sunday Candle

Dear Popov
Iam facing a problem when test any strategy with Inside day or any narrow range indicator , the problem is ( always sunday candle is inside day ) and this criteria makes the sunday candle to be part of most of setups which gives a bad signals
So can we exclude any sunday candle from calculations
Ex: when we in monday so the previous day will be friday from previous week

http://s2.postimage.org/17IQL9.jpg

Re: Sunday Candle

That is interesting case.

Probably the "previous bar" for Monday has to be Friday move + Sunday move.

Hello Popov
and i am happy that your reply come with idea like i have in my mind now but not like you its is the reverse of your idea

the week is allready closed in friday and market take a sat. off  so we need to add the sunday candle to monday candle and combine them to one candle ( so monday candle become 27 hrs ) which not a big deal  and after that we scan the New (27 hrs monday candle ) in relation to previous friday candle

And that logic also will make the sum of all days in the week = the weekly candle ( from the new 27 hrs monday candle to friday candle ) = 1 week candle

but if we add sunday to previous week there will be a difference

Can we apply these ideas on the FSB

Regards

the week is allready closed in friday and market take a sat. off  so we need to add the sunday candle to monday candle and combine them to one candle ( so monday candle become 27 hrs ) which not a big deal  and after that we scan the New (27 hrs monday candle ) in relation to previous friday candle

It sounds better than my idea.

LOL who says that ( how come i bring ideas better than you ) , and by the way they are not an ideas  they asking for your help smile

Another Request
I noticed that the FSB has capabilities to link the days with its weekly days ( Ex: 12/3/1990 = Monday ) and so on

So may you add that function to the EXPORT bottom in the menue ( to add an extra column with week days (monday, tue,.......fri)

Regards

I added a Sunday corrected Inside Bar indicator in the custom indicator forum.

Inside Bar Sun