Topic: BreakEven available in FSB?

Hello,

Long time ago I've tested FSB, but stopped to use it, because of missing some basic features, like Break Even. Is Break Even available now?

Thanks!

Re: BreakEven available in FSB?

Breakeven is not available in the current release or beta. I'm trying to add it in for a future version. The difficulty is that it is difficult to model FSB breakeven to match FST breakeven correctly. It is a popular request, I hope I can get it to work.

krog wrote:

Breakeven is not available in the current release or beta. I'm trying to add it in for a future version. The difficulty is that it is difficult to model FSB breakeven to match FST breakeven correctly. It is a popular request, I hope I can get it to work.

Do you know how much time might it take? (roughly)

Sorry, I cannot -- it would not be fair for me to make estimates. Also it is "if" I can get it to work, I cannot promise it because I might not be able to to do it. Since Mr Popov open sourced FSB, I've been trying to learn the project by working on stops like this.

krog wrote:

Sorry, I cannot -- it would not be fair for me to make estimates. Also it is "if" I can get it to work, I cannot promise it because I might not be able to to do it. Since Mr Popov open sourced FSB, I've been trying to learn the project by working on stops like this.

Thank you!