forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → opening condition "Moving Average Rises" as an indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: opening condition "Moving Average Rises" as an indicator

I am new to using Forex Strategy Builder and am delighted with the simplicity of the Open Logic Condition "The Moving Average rises" that can be selected when using Moving Average as an opening condition.

I would like to use this logic condition as a stand alone indicator, and wondering if it is available in a form that could be added to Metatrader4.

I am also hoping to clarify how this logic condition is calculated, does it work intra bar and compare one tick to the next, or is it close to open, or close to previous bar close?

Regards and thanks in advance
David

Re: opening condition "Moving Average Rises" as an indicator

Moving Average indicator in FSB is written in C#, in order to use it in MT you need it in .mql, but moving average indicator is already implemented in MT, so no need for conversion in my opinion.

To find out more about the code, visit this link: http://forexsb.com/wiki/indicators/sour … ng_average

Re: opening condition "Moving Average Rises" as an indicator

thank you very much for the information, regards Dave

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → opening condition "Moving Average Rises" as an indicator