forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → New Condition to enter a trade

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: New Condition to enter a trade

Dear Popov
do you have a way to enter a trade after a specific No of bars and keeping the original entry point

For Example

To enter at previous high or low of the after Two bars ... etc

Is that possible?

Re: New Condition to enter a trade

Dear Footon
yes i agree with your idea but it will be limited
another limitation in your concept that we have to specify a specific hrs , but if we make it bu the NO. of bars we will make the indicator free to select any bars and also any time frames

Am i right !!!!

regards

I think you can try Donchian Channel.

Popov wrote:

I think you can try Donchian Channel.

You are right popov Donchian channel solve the problem for High and low entry logic but for other entry points like Bar open , bar close , etc........)

what i seek is a delay function to be added to the entry point indicators

Regards

footon wrote:

One more thing, you can us logical groups to extend the trading period!

Footon i donot use logical groups because i donot understand its function
So if you tell me how to use it

Thanx in advance

footon wrote:

BTW, are you manually building strategies, testing ones you've found or just throwing ideas in?

Dear footon
1-I donot use FST i only use FSB to build Strategies because i donot use MT4 broker i use FXCM platform , this is why most of my research using 4hr or daily bars , and a few time i use 1 hr because i trade manually not automate my trades (until now)
2-i use my computers in other things so i dont have a computer running 24/7 only to scan markets so i have to stop scanning alot
3- Regarding to finding strategies i have a rule which is to find a profitable strategy across more than one pair , and all strategies i found shows a fantastic results on only one pair and turned to be loseror shows a very small profits with other pairs  this is why ( as i think) finding a profitable strategies takes a lot of time
4- And lastly about if i through out ideas and asking for indicators and features i think it will add to FSB and all FSB users will gain benefits from it , and popov respond to some of my requests according to his free time and if he find it logical for him ,

Consider that if i  ask for new 10 indicators  and these indicators has been built i think it will help 100s of people using FSB to find more trading strategies  Am i right !!!!!!!

NB ; from Now from time to  time i will post some strategies i found using FSB  smile

best regards

footon
i submeted an idea before on how to best exchange our generated strategies in an easy and profissional way
http://forexsb.com/forum/post/6561/#p6561
and using this idea will be more effective than publishing it in the forum because it will help to compare the collected strategies (using pairs, time frame and other filters we can select )
And to make people here partecipate we can add conditions to access to it , so any of us cannot view other forum users strategies before he or she post lets say 2 profitable strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → New Condition to enter a trade