Topic: Invesard GBPUSD EA: 35 years, no losing year, stable growth

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/64709

Hi Traders,

just wanted to send a quick announcement about my latest EA (which by the way was created with EA Studio!). In the last 13 years, I´ve developed thousands of trading systems using various platforms and managed private funds at different brokers. My main goal when developing a system is stable growth under any market conditions. All my systems have to pass strict criteria in terms of historical data, OOS, stability checks on other symbols, Monte Carlo simulations, simulation of different data feeds, stability against slippage and increased spreads, etc. Let me introduce my latest system "Invesard GBPUSD" to you! It...

... trades the GBPUSD H1 with a focus on long-term stable growth under any market condition. Every trade has a stop loss, uses no martingale nor grid or "recovery" methods

... didn´t have a losing year since 1986

... backtests with high stability on 35 years of historical data from 1986 - 2021

... accomplishes a system quality number of over 10, a return to drawdown ratio of 64, a profit factor of 1.7, and a win rate of 70%

... achieves an R^2 value of nearly 99%

... survives internal OOS tests on 20 additional pairs to avoid curve fitting, each with historical data from 1986 - 2021, and hence is backtested on 735 years of total history data with excellent results

... passes 500 rounds of Monte Carlo testing with: spread up to 4 pips, slippage up to 1.5 pips, 50% randomized history data, skipping 10% of the trades, and still has stable equity curves throughout all simulations

... is unaffected from any intra-bar-action as it trades solely on bar open

... is easy to setup

... will receive maintenance and steady updates for ongoing optimal performance

... comes with highly dedicated personal support via Telegram / WhatsApp / phone

Summarized: "Invesard GBPUSD" is a system that combines the experience of all the systems I´ve created in the past 13 years and is the most stable to date, passing all possible tests one could somehow perform. It is for the risk-aware investor that is looking for long-term growth and stability under any market condition as a "set and forget"-system. Please plan to stay in for at least a year. While "Invesard GBPUSD" is stable even with high spreads as you´ve seen in the Monte Carlo tests, please still make sure to use a good broker with low spreads. Every pip in your favor counts. I am strongly recommending using either IC Markets, Tickmill, or FXView (in that order). All 3 offer low spreads, low commissions, and slippage is great with all of them too. They also process withdrawals without questions and on time.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reply here, I´d be happy to provide the information you require.

Thank you for reading and happy trading :-)

Re: Invesard GBPUSD EA: 35 years, no losing year, stable growth

Excellent job!

We wait for sharing positive results.

3 (edited by geektrader 2021-04-12 11:56:20)

Current live trades have been absolutely fine and on par with the backtests, just can´t publish the account yet. But everything is working as expected :-) Thanks for making this great platform, without it, this would not have been possible. And if it keeps on making money, I will be sure to send you some - promised!!

The live account was just added (see the product page at MQL5 in the first post) and so far we´ve already made some winning trades that align just fine with the backtest too. Let´s see how it goes on :-)

We have survived the crazy GBPUSD moves and are up 12% by now. Only a few copies left at $497 now, so if you want to get in at a fair price, now is the time :-)

Mr. AlanForex just did a review about Invesard on his channel which caught me by surprise!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UA-Y1yS_V4