Topic: Manual - Strategy Generator

In the Manual it states that by setting 'Working time' to '0' it will run til you stop it, however, when I try to set it to 0, it changes to 1.  Does that mean that page is out of date.?

Also, in the manual it says that Logic slots have a maximum of 8 yet I can only achieve 4 and 2; would that page be out of date also....

It might be nice to have available a larger number of logic slots in the event that some one wanted to use a couple Macd and a couple stochastics and something else for the purpose of higher time frame computations..... would it be possible to make available more slots for opening logic.

Thanks

daveM   smile

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Manual - Strategy Generator

The manual lists info for the newest FSB v2.54 Release Candidate. This release is enough stable and can fully replace the last final FSB v2.12. The only thing you have to take into account is that FST is not working with logical groups yet.
By the way, I'm going to publish a test beta of FST with logical groups in several hours. It will be the first beta with these features and must be tested carefully. If you are interested, check the "News" forum tomorrow.

Re: Manual - Strategy Generator

I installed the new beta and all looks good to my inexperienced eye.... I can not say much about it as I have the experience of using the prior version for only an hour.. I am sure the gang will be trying to push it to the max and there will be quick response regarding any bugs they locate.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....