Topic: does not work as i made

Hi all, I made a open condition when fast cross up slow on MA. when i check the chart, the robot does not trade where i made. as i show the pic below, the opint of open position is not the condition i made.please help me out!!thx

Post's attachments

11捕获.PNG
11捕获.PNG 20.03 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

捕获.PNG
捕获.PNG 13.2 kb, 1 downloads since 2020-04-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: does not work as i made

I don't understand what is wrong. I assume the base price is not open prices, so previous bar value usage is in check. So, your long condition is fast crosses slow up, therefore short condition is fast crosses slow down. What I see on chart is fast crosses slow down -> SHORT. And that is exactly what is happening at the right bar opening, considering previous bar value.

Please upload your FSB file , also indicate in witch symbol you use it in order determine an explanation.

The logic of the indicators must be checked entirely.

Max, it's a standard indi and there's nothing to check currently, it works as expected. I'm sure Czhang will clarify on what he is trying to do and then we can help him achieve it.

Footon, you are correct.

I run a similar EA , and observed that the developed algorithm by FSB is advance and not always take every crossover signal.

Since I could not see in the PIC sent by Czhang the double set on indicators I was puzzled.

So a simple crossover FSB internal algorithm is seen in a more advance way?
Txs.

Max, I don't follow you, can speak in simpler terms so I can understand you better.

I illustrate the confusion with an example base on the  same concept of MA crossover.
1.- The buy long term MA Cross over is :60-9-33-2( pair red paint 2 red MA's)
2.- The Closing MA cross over is : 30 -18- 0-96  ( pair yellow paint 2 reed MA's)

The buys should be done when the first cross over happens and the position should be liquidated on the second condition, but it does not happen that way , and that confused me.

Please download and see the example.

Txs.

Post's attachments

Ma Crossover Experiment.xml 14.58 kb, 2 downloads since 2020-04-07 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Your post confuses me even more. What is "60-9-33-2"?

Look at Czhang report, a clear fully understandable screenshot. Try to follow that example when reporting and asking specific questions, otherwise no one can help you.