forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Forex Trading!?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Trading!?

Hello,
Lately I have heard the term Forex trading often times as an alternative to Stock trading. Do you have some experience with Forex trading that you can share with us?

2 (edited by fxknight 2018-10-23 12:28:53)

Re: Forex Trading!?

Becoming a successful forex trading takes a lot of time and effort. You should train yourself in terms of chart reading, fundamental analysis, order entry timing and trading psychology. I would recommend you to read some introduction level books in order to smooth the early period of your trading experience. Kathy Lien is a good choice for jump-starting your forex career in my humble opinion.

I recommend every beginner to start slow with a demo account. See what is working and then start opening a real account. Losing money is part of it at first but make sure not to lose too much!

If you do not feel comfortable with trading on your own just yet, but still would like to experience the benefits of Forex trading, you can try PAMM service as a Follower who invest funds in the other clients' PAMM account and get the profit from Master trading...

FXOpen. ECN broker with spreads from 0 pips. ASIC and FCA regulated. Variety of trading accounts

Just keep practising well and never stop learning. Try to imbibe some discipline in trading, you'll surely do well.

fforexx wrote:

I recommend every beginner to start slow with a demo account. See what is working and then start opening a real account. Losing money is part of it at first but make sure not to lose too much!

Demo accounts have 1 problem, you trade virtual money and thus you trade differently. It's better to start with a micro account.
Seen so many stories where forex traders do really well on demo accounts but they lose when start trading for real.

Forex Trading is much more better than any other markets if you know how to work. So learn first.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Forex Trading!?