forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Forex Live Tradings!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Live Tradings!

hello guys! good day to you all

My name is Alex, 34 years old a forex trader since 2006. I have gained a lot of experiences in 4 years using

different strategies. Now it's my goal to help other traders by my forex signals. I wish you all very good luck!

I'm going to discuss about Eur/Jpy , Gbp/JPy, Eur/Usd, Gbp/ Usd. I wish you all sucessful in forex.

It's going to be very simple. I'm going to post exact entry/exit points and you do follow the instructions.

Also I'm going to start a live trading seminar for those who want to see my trades at

http://alextrader.mt4live.com/

Re: Forex Live Tradings!

Why you show demo trading?
We want to see live trading for the last 6 months at least.

I am here to help other traders smile  not to make money. Honestly speaking I hope you all will be benefited from my thread  cool

Going very nicely! 20% gain so far with just less than 2% drawdown!

Profit Trades (% of total):      19 (86.36%)      Loss trades (% of total):      3 (13.64%)

Profit Factor:      5.66

Monthly Average 15%+

Great Tradings!

Greetings to you ALL!  smile

It's going to be very simple. I'm going to post exact entry/exit points and you do follow the instructions.

You have not done so.

I am here to help other traders   not to make money. Honestly speaking I hope you all will be benefited from my thread

How exactly we benefit from your results?

If you only post results this forum not for you, as we don't benefit from them any how.
If you want to help people, just get your hands dirty and start answering questions or get into discussion, or publish your strategy and start doing something valuable. don't waist our time showing off.

please no offense! I am here only to help other traders & newbies

7 (edited by fxpipstar 2010-07-23 08:12:55)

Till date 20th July performance summary

Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (84.00%)

Loss trades (% of total): 4 (16.00%)

Profit Factor: 5.49

Maximal Drawdown: 2 136.03 (1.83%) Relative Drawdown: 1.83% (2 136.03)

2 Months performance with just less than 2% draw down!!!

I hope you all enjoyed my trading I'm going to close my thread very soon. Let me know
any feedback. I'll be pleased

http://alextrader.mt4stats.com/

fxpipstar@gmail.com (Forex Course)

Forex Trainer & Account Manager since 2005!

Already up 25% in 2 months whereas yearly target is 90%. Great!!!!!!!! lol

LIVE trading (Guaranteed 90% profits yearly)

fxpipstar@gmail.com (Forex Course)

Forex Trainer & Account Manager since 2005!

fxpipstar wrote:

please no offense! I am here only to help other traders & newbies

And how to you help?

Hi fxpipstar,
People are not offensive here. Just we want to improve our strategy & auto trading system using FSB and FST.
If you really want to help us, please state your strategy that is applicable to FSB & we can test & confirm it.
If you are using indicators that we don't have here, please state them. Programmers here can help to make FSB version.

Here is the place to discuss the strategy using FSB & FST, and improve them and our strategies as well.
If you are not FSB user, maybe you'd better discuss your topic in other site.

Let me know if anyone want to trade their own account by me. Yearly 90% profit is guaranteed! see my results.

Hi

Can you please post your strategy if you have one. If not, what is the point of bragging your results, I assume you want to impress people and then get them somehow to invest in you ?
If not, the only contribution you can make is to post your strategy build in FSB, and please post your Sharpe Ratio, for that is the only stat I am interested in, if you can't then Annualized Profit % vs Max DrawDown % will be userfull. I don't care about pips a day or your $$$, just the long term stats.

Thanks

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Forex Live Tradings!