forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Why you should always have stop loss in your strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Why you should always have stop loss in your strategies

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Dispatch/market-dispatches.aspx?post=1752222

http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/usd-jpy/13858-discuss-usd-jpy-dailyfx-analyst-336.html

Re: Why you should always have stop loss in your strategies

I will check the link that you provided here, however, as a forex beginner it is quite difficult to make money currency trading. Finding which forex strategies work can be hard. It is not advisable to spend money on expensive forex courses as it is possible to get all the info you need to be a successful forex trader online for free. Forex trading forums like this one are usually good resources. I would also advise getting a company that does free forex seminars / webinars.

I prefer a forex trading strategy where you are not in front of a computer all day waiting for trades to happen. It can be like watching paint dry. I also find that it is harder to keep your emotions in check when you do this. The most important thing when currency trading is to take the emotion out of it. Otherwise you won’t make any money trading. I prefer an end of day trading strategy as I place my trades at night and forget about it till next night at same time. A company I have found good for this is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk. As I can usually place the trades based on their strategy in 15-30 mins. I work full time and have a family so I can’t spend all day at screen nor would I want to

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategies → Why you should always have stop loss in your strategies