forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Configuration of parameters for randomization for each indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Configuration of parameters for randomization for each indicator

Hi :-)

It would be seriously cool if we could also configure the indicators EA studio uses in the "Available Indicators" list. This way we could, for example, allow "Williams' Percent Range" on the checklist, but then also configure it´s parameter ranges that are used for the randomization. One could then for example set: "Period: 1 to 10", "Level: -98 to -84", etc.  Same for all the other indicators and of course, if one does not want to do this, the default values that are currently used are being used. This helps to refine existing ideas/strategies.

Re: Configuration of parameters for randomization for each indicator

I have that ranges hardcoded in the app. Recently Vini proposed an interesting feature for adding customization of the indicator params. Adding the generating ranges to the customizations is a good idea.

Re: Configuration of parameters for randomization for each indicator

Yes, although I´ve "lend" this idea from another generator, haha ;-) But I absolutely love that feature of being able to configure the periods / levels for each indicator. If users don´t want it, they do not have to, but for power users that is a great feature and I would love to see it in EA Studio too :-)

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Configuration of parameters for randomization for each indicator