Topic: Missing balance/equity charts

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating ForexSB Pro and it looks like a very nice program so far.

I was able to create a strategy with a nice balance/equity chart. Since we traders are always looking for perfection, what I did was saving this strategy as 'strategy 1' and then saved it as 'strategy 2' to keep testing. I repeated the process until I got to 'strategy 5'.

Problem is I closed the program and the balance/equity charts are missing from all the strategies except the latest one. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to recover those charts or recalculate them?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

mw

Re: Missing balance/equity charts

It must work as you do it.

To make it even easier, you can right click on the strategy's tab and "clone" it.

Please check if you have the correct data loaded in the other strategies. It must be something minor if the same strategy works in the other tab.

Dear Mr. Popov,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

The clone tip will be indeed be very helpful.

I was able to resolve the issue. I had reduced the initial account and the lot size for the latest version. So when I tried to open previous versions of the strategy, since the initial account had changed, but the lot size remained the same, what it was doing was creating a single losing operation that drove me to a margin call immediatly, so what I thought were empty balance/equity charts were in fact populated with data from a single operation.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

mw

Usually the program shows info on screen to help resolving issues. In that case it must be the "Margin Call" text and also the final Net Balance of course smile