1 (edited by tims3057 2018-04-08 01:34:10)

Topic: Compound profits when account doubles

Hi All
I have looked all over the internet for a code that compounds profit when account doubles but didnt find anything on the internet.For example , we are trading a $10,000 account with 1lot and the account doubles to $20,000 .So now we will trade 2lots in the $20,000 account and when $20,000 doubles to $40,000 we will trade 4lots and so on in that order.. So anytime we double the account , we increase the lot size by 2 ..I am not a coder so I dont know how to write a code for this ..I am sure a code like this will help a lot of traders make more profit trading their system.I will be very glad if someone can point me in thee right direction.Thank you and green pips to you.

Re: Compound profits when account doubles

Hi,
Is it not easier to use "Percent" for lot calculation? It would be the same, just with smaller step, which is even better than double after doubled account. Also it would adjust lot size to smaller one then strategies start to loose.

https://s31.postimg.org/ipt1qmi07/percent.png

Look in the journal to see what exactly lot is trading if it is hard to understand percent and lot relation.

Thank you but i dont understand what you mean and can you explain with examples?

Irmantas wrote:

Hi,
Is it not easier to use "Percent" for lot calculation? It would be the same, just with smaller step, which is even better than double after doubled account. Also it would adjust lot size to smaller one then strategies start to loose.

https://s31.postimg.org/ipt1qmi07/percent.png

Look in the journal to see what exactly lot is trading if it is hard to understand percent and lot relation.

With FreshForex you can make your profit double with just one account. You just need to choose between Classic MT4 account and Market Pro MT4 account. They are giving 101% tradable bonus which is really huge. The Offer is available for Classic MT4 and Market Pro MT4 accounts only! Trading accounts must not be involved with the 'Cashback' or any other special offers for account funding. I am using this bonus to make my trading volume bigger and as well as bigger profits.