forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Custom MA indicator For FSB

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Custom MA indicator For FSB

Is it possible to create this indicaor for fsb? I am ready to pay and I would like you to put it in repository for the future use.

Based on MA to be used as closing point of position.
- To MA indicator I would like to add vertical shift +/- 2000 points.
- I would like to add "ratio" 1:X, where X is number with increment by 0.1, starting from 0.1 to 5.

Now, at the moment of entering new trade, indicator calculate the distance from entry price to MA. This distance is allways "1". This is used as dynamic SL. The indicator will then use the ratio as TP. This way the FSB could become more dynamic closing tool.

Keep on doing great job!

Re: Custom MA indicator For FSB

For clarification I forgot to mention that SL and TP will stay at the Entry price price till the trade is closed.
Thank you.

Unfortunately this concept cannot be applied in FSB. Opening indicators don't set closing levels... Sorry!

4 (edited by Arsnuova 2018-01-15 23:19:11)

footon wrote:

Unfortunately this concept cannot be applied in FSB. Opening indicators don't set closing levels... Sorry!

Maybe I understand the concept wrong but I ment the indicator to be the closing indicator, not opening. Like stop loss indicator remembers the opening price and allways closes the position after certain amount. Sorry, I am not a trader and may not understand details but the idea sims to make some logic.

Custom indicators do not have access to entry price, therefore it is impossible to implement this.

Idea is good, I don't argue against it. It would be interesting to test it, but not in FSB unfortunately.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Custom MA indicator For FSB