1 (edited by Minev 2016-06-15 18:50:06)

Topic: Real binary options trades

STE on 200 EMA traded via 1-minute binary option. Binaries are much better choice than the spot when the volatility is low like it is today. Traders are waiting for the FED decision and the liquidity is lower than normal. You can choose from different types of financial instruments and underlying assets. You can become a successful traded only when you know when is the proper time to use e specific financial instrument.

Post's attachments

EURUSDboM1.png 46.15 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Real binary options trades

Svetlin thank you for sharing your setup,

This entry looks very risky to me. It looks like your position has turned in the money at the last seconds.

I assume you are trading on reverse at MA. But I see two equal conditions later on the chart. Can you elaborate how you decide to enter the first time and ignore the other two setups?

I also see that your entry is a little bit above the MA. Is it intentional or because of a slippage?

3 (edited by Minev 2016-06-15 19:25:16)

The entry is at the EMA but there are some additional filters like quote reading and time of the trade. I have explained all this in details in my videos. Sometimes there is slippage but it is a part of the game.

I am back from my vacation and I'll continue to post real trades in this thread so you can see the benefits of the binary options. In this case a had put option at the 200 EMA. The option closed just 0.1 pip in the money, but this is good for a profit.

Post's attachments

cad.png 61.01 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

I have uploaded a new video to my traded course. You can see a live trade based on one of my strategies. This video will be free for a few days so you can watch it at no cost. The video is called Bonus: Trading around round numbers - a live trade and you can find it as Lecture 18. The link to the training course is https://www.udemy.com/forex-trading-wit … y-options/

6 (edited by Minev 2016-07-01 09:03:30)

Sophisticated trades form yesterday and today with Ladders

Post's attachments

GBPUSDM1.png 52.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Binary strangle

Post's attachments

GBPUSD...M11.png 41.46 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Test of a round number

Post's attachments

EURUSDboM1.png 47.27 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Correlation trade

Post's attachments

AUDNZDboM1.png 48.29 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Seems abit risky, but if it works well for you. I guess you stick to it.