Re: Grand Capital

Grand Capital Trading Academy opened in Indonesia

Grand Capital continues to provide education for traders and open new trading schools in the Pacific Rim. On the 17th of June, Grand Capital opened Trading Academy in Surabaya, the second largest city in Indonesia.

The trading academy is Surabaya is a long-awaited event for many traders, as the school provides a complete training program.

Our partners have already held a three-hour seminar at the Academy for local traders. At the seminar, the attendees have learned the basics of financial market trading what stock exchange is and what opportunities it holds for individual traders. Speakers also spoke about a Swap Free account, that was developed specifically for Muslim traders. A lot of attention was paid to the Academy courses.

Mr. Gecko, Grand Capital partner in Indonesia:

“We strive for higher financial literacy of the population so that people have the opportunity to make money and make their lives better. We are glad to have found Grand Capital as a partner in this difficult task. We hope to conduct such educational events on a regular basis and gather more and more ambitious and energetic traders who want to grow professionally together with us. We look forward to seeing you in our educational center!”

The educational center is located at Delta sari baru, Cluster Delta Asri number 95.

Contact Grand Capital’s representative in Indonesia by phone: +62318535795.

In the Academy you can learn:

• Basics of financial analysis;

• Trading psychology;

• Risk management;

• Creating trading strategies;

• Investment tools;

• Algorithmic trading etc.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/22/093813f2e3a5639ec533cc24321cb487a0469221851644ba60pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_JNiaMAL.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/22/bebbe3cd12d7ddb2fd543e58dc9dff031d36be45e6fd345ef0pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_b98zLq3.jpg
https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/22/29cf2279aa8822b362cb1973f8af45f4e0e4e051a0d7986cd1pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_TzpFjRv.jpg https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/22/872873b3b1994184b8c3eceeff671a4f0384522ca67e4a6fc8pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_diF2JYn.jpg

Come to our trading seminar in Vietnam on the 1st of July

After having held a number of successful trading seminars in Indonesia, India, and Pakistan, Grand Capital continues to expand its educational program to other countries of the region. On the 1st of July traders in Vietnam will have an opportunity to attend a free trading seminar in the city of Hanoi.

Denis Kulagin, Regional Development Manager, Grand Capital:

"We are excited to finally give an official start to our educational project in Vietnam. The very positive feedback received from participants of our past events, helped us really see that the program is highly appreciated, as we help people enhance their skills as both traders and partners. I am convinced that the upcoming event in Vietnam will not be an exception, as we carefully select the speakers, who are always professional traders and analysts with a solid experience in financial markets."

Our local partner — professional trader, analyst and a funds manager David Do will provide a comprehensive tutorial on Forex trading and will present partnership opportunities offered by Grand Capital. Among the topics discussed:

• Basics of trading, trading platforms, Copy trading and other ways to increase your profit.

• Successful IB operation on Forex market, including tips and hints on landing pages, types of promotion, etc.

The seminar will take place at 9 AM (local time), at 25T2, Hall Room 05, Nguyen Thi Thap Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.

Grand Capital team invites traders of all levels and those who are interested in starting their business in the Forex industry to attend the event and take their knowledge to the next level.

To learn more and/or register for the event, contact our local representative by email nescodavid@gmail.com or phone +84974557343.

Interview with our contest winners. A passionate Brazilian trader advises to control your emotions while trading

https://grandcapital.ru/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/22/jhyryx.jpg

Our new interview round-up features two Futures Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. Our contests gather traders not only from different countries but also with different levels of experience. Rodrigo from Brazil has been trading for only a year and we translated his feedback for you. Yury from Russia has three years of experience and Igor from Belarus got into financial markets for the first time twenty years ago.

Yury Nikolayevich, Russia, the winner of the 51st round of Futures Trade. The prize is no-deposit $1000 bonus

“I operate a drilling machine at a factory and I first started trading three years ago. Now it’s mostly a hobby, but I want to turn it into the main source of my income. It’s great that I can work close to my family and the rate of earnings depends only on myself. The biggest mistakes that I’ve made are rash trading decisions and unwillingness to wait for a favorable time to enter the market. I don’t use a single distinct strategy. I just base my trading on technical and, occasionally, on fundamental analysis. This contest was the first time I tried trading futures. I liked trading with oil and Russel 2000 index. I think I’ve won thanks to my experience and luck. It was hard to compete with skilled traders who also participated in the contest. My advice to the beginners is to find patience, gain experience and don’t stray from the path you’ve set for yourself. Also, it’s important to choose a reliable broker, so you won’t suffer from slippage and problems with withdrawal”

Rodrigo Silva de Sousa, Brazil, the winner of the 52nd round of Futures Trade. The prize is no-deposit $1000 bonus

“I’m 24 and I work in metallurgy industry. I always wanted to try my hand at trading, but I didn’t have enough money for decent investments. That’s why I’ve been trading for only a year. Forex companies offer high leverage to their clients. It makes it possible to earn a decent income even with a small initial investment. I didn’t have problems with learning how to trade, as there’s plenty of useful info available online. Controlling your emotions is the key. I don’t use news for trading, my method is based on the asset’s price. When the market volatility increases because of the news, I’m already making profit from a trade. The moment of greatest joy for me was in the last August when I opened trades with GBP/CAD and EUR/GBP and suddenly the market moved by almost 10000 points in less than one minute. It was a fantastic day! Among the CFD I prefer to trade silver. Futures Trade is a good contest to test your abilities. I wanted to see what I was capable of in the competition with other traders. Luck, patience, and technique are the three ingredients of success. I encourage all traders to soldier on even if something goes wrong. Even if you fail it doesn’t mean that you’re a bad trader and need to urgently change your strategy. Analyze your mistakes and arm yourself with patience. Everything can change in one hour!”

Igar Dubodelov, Belarus, the winner of the 369th round of Drag Trade. The prize is withdrawable $200

“I first got involved with trading back in 1996. But it was superficial, I learned a little, tried demo accounts and contests. But it’s not until six years after that I got back to it. I started learning trading more diligently and earned my initial capital in contests. Now I’m more of an amateur trader, the main job is still there, last I checked. There used to be very few learning resources, but now there’s more than enough of it to study trading by yourself. The key part is having your own method and keeping a cool head. Forex is work, not gambling. I mostly trade with the main currency pairs. My strategy is based on the levels of support and resistance and candlestick patterns. Generally, I trade with pending orders, but I still can’t discipline myself to make stops, although I try it from time to time. I only open accounts with brokers that have been on the market for at least 4-5 years, demo accounts and contests are also a requirement for me. Only then I examine order execution, client support service, and withdrawal. I’ve been participating in Grand Capital contests for four years now. And finally, I took the first place! There were times when I was in the top ten, or when I was on the second place, but I hadn’t won the prize until now. I’m especially excited to have won in a speed-run contest with a real prize. Let me repeat myself: the formula for success in trading on financial markets is to obey the rules, observe discipline and follow your plan.”

Learn more about contest rules and register for the next round here.

Grand Capital weekly recap (19th - 23rd of June)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v18a61.jpg

Follow the best and compare your results to others'!

The most active client

Placed 1330 trades, including 678 profitable ones and 652 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF. 

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $45 155.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$5486,93. The trade was open on the 19th of June at 18:06 and closed on the 20th of June at 15:10.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• SOYBEANS —Soybean futures. One of the oldest, most popular and respectable futures contract. Contract volume is 5000 bushels. As bushels count the volume, the weight of each grain type will differ. For soybean it is — 136.0775 metric tons;

• CORN — Corn futures contract. One corn futures contract volume is 5000 bushels or 127 metric tons. Quotes are in $US cents per 1 bushel;

• # MECHEL («Мечел») — The Russian mining and metallurgical company. It produces coal, iron ore concentrate, steel, and rolled products. The company owns manufacturing enterprises in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine;

• # TWITTER (Twitter) — Global microblogging service. Audience: 1.3 billion registered and 319 million active users. Turnover: $ 2.2 billion for 2015;

• # MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — American corporation, until 2010 it was the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants, working on a franchise system. Included in the list of Fortune Global 500 in 2016 (420th place). Turnover: $ 35.39 billion for 2016.

Earn more with Grand Capital!

4th of July trading schedule

Dear clients!

Due to the celebration of the Independence Day in the United States, the following categories of instruments will be unavailable for trading on the 4th of July:

• American stocks CFD

• Futures contracts that are traded on American exchanges (CFD Currencies, CFD Energies, CFD Metals, CFD Softs, CFD Grains, CFD for American indices).

Note: low volatility and possible spread widening are expected for currency pairs.

All the company’s services will be working as usual. On Wednesday, July 5th, trading will be resumed in the normal course.

Please consider these changes while planning your trading activity.

Grand Capital team

Deposits in Pakistan Rupees are now available at Grand Capital

We are excited to announce that Grand Capital has launched the long-awaited addition to its deposit/withdrawal methods. Now traders from Pakistan can deposit and withdraw funds from their Grand Captial accounts via bank cards in the local currency.

To deposit/withdraw funds:

1. Choose MoneyChanger Pakistan in the "Deposit/Withdrawal" section of your Private account.

2. Fill in the required fields and press "Continue".

3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.

Withdrawal requests are processed within 3 working days.

Other convenient payment options can be found at the Deposit/Withdrawal page.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Grand Capital local representative in Pakistan by email khanijaz3364@gmail.com or call: +92483250530, +923496221127 / +923113300169/

Add up to +200% to your deposit!

Only until the 31st of August deposit any amount starting from $100 and enlarge your deposit by up to +200%.

Come to the Grand Capital trading seminar in Pakistan

We remind you that on the 2nd of July a free trading seminar for traders and IBs will take place in Multan, Pakistan. The following main topics of the event include investment solutions, market analysis, winning trading strategies, and many more. The seminar will start at 9:00 AM at  One Hotel, 9A lalazar Colony, Old Bahwalpur Road . To learn more about the seminar and sign up, follow this link.

"Ethereum May Outrun Bitcoin as Early as this Year" CEO of Grand Capital Stanislav Vaneev gave an interview to Finance Magnates

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/06/30/fykukr.jpg

So far the main topic of 2017 is the cryptocurrency hype. Rates of Bitcoin and Ethereum have surged several times and the newbie miners started to buy video cards used to mine cryptocurrencies. CEO of Grand Capital Stanislav Vaneev gave an interview to Finance Magnates on the "hot" topic, shared his thoughts on why cryptocurrencies became so popular and estimated their potential.

Bitcoin has been rising since the moment it was created. In the 9-year history of its existence, it has gone up from $0,003 per 1000 BTC to $2700 per 1 BTC. And here comes the question: what are the grounds for such strong dynamics? Is there a limit to its growth? Will it bounce back at some point?

Let’s begin with the fact that Bitcoin initially was created as an alternative to the regulated currencies and it quite naturally found its use in certain niches.
For example, let’s look at the big and wealthy China, the country of huge amounts of money, developing businesses and, at the same time, strong government control over financial transactions. How is the shadow economy supposed to survive? How to avoid paying taxes? In China, cryptocurrencies are successfully used for this kind of purposes.
As a matter of fact, we develop Bitcoin integration solutions for Chinese Forex brokers. Now there are around 3 000 brokers in China that provide Forex and Binary Options trading services. Nevertheless, Forex is not completely legal in China and for that reason, many brokers may take an interest in Bitcoin transactions.
As per the Bitcoin rate surge, there is an opinion that Bitcoin develops following the pyramid pattern, which means that it will continue rising as long as it is convenient for everyone, but sooner or later it will start bouncing back, as the currency is not backed by anything. As a result, the investors will turn to other cryptocurrencies, for example, Ethereum.

Ethereum is also gaining popularity. Will it be able to catch up with Bitcoin?

Judging by the dynamics, it can happen in the near future. Ethereum is 7 years younger than Bitcoin — it only appeared in 2015, but for the past several months it has jumped to the second place among other cryptocurrencies in terms of trading volumes. To a large extent, it has to do with the fact that the Ethereum has considered and corrected the main drawbacks Bitcoin is criticized for. For instance, Ethereum offers shorter transaction times.

Read the complete interview at Finance Magnates.

On the 1st of July Grand Capital held a trading seminar in Vietnam, hosting a trading robots giveaway

We continue to hold educational events in Vietnam. On the 1st of July, Grand Capital held its second trading seminar in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.

The event was attended by traders with various levels of training, as well as those who are interested in Forex affiliate opportunities. Our special guest David Do, an experienced trader and a professional analyst introduced the attendees to the basics of trading on financial markets, trading systems, and LAMM copy trading service. A lot of attention was paid to Forex partnership programs, including Grand Capital partnership program, which won the Best Affiliate Program award at MENA FFXPO 2016.

The highlight of the event was the trading robots giveaway. Ten lucky traders were presented with Drone trading robots, which offer up to 40% profitability.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/07/04/daqife.png

We hope to see you at our future events!

Grand Capital weekly recap (26 - 30th of June)

http://www.xdesign-nn.ru/netcat_files/1635_31.jpg

Read how clients of Grand Capital finished the last week of June.

The most active client

Placed 1989 trades, including 1409 пprofitable ones and 580 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/AUD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $47 157.

Resulted in a profit of +$12 000. The trade was opened on the 21st of June at 11:44 and closed on the 30th of June at 12:02.

List of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• @RU7 — Rough rice futures contract. Traded on CBOT (Chicago mercantail exchange). Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn;

• @FCQ7 — deliverable futures contract for 50 000 pounds of cattle. Minimum price step is $12,50. Cuttle futures are traded from 1971 and their prices changed from 25 to $1,25 per pound;

• # IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. Trading volume: $80,8 bln (2016);

• # MAGNIT («Магнит») — a Russian retail company and a food store chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company's network included 14,059 stores. The company's revenue for 2016 was 1.07 trillion rubles;

• # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecommunications company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile).

Grand Capital weekly recap (3rd - 7th of July)

Meet the best trading results of the past week in our traditional news section.

The most active client

Placed 1093 trades, including 661 profitable ones and 432 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, and AUD/USD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $47 220,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$47 220,00. The trade was opened on the 18th of May at 22:52 and closed on the 3rd of July at 18:16.

The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• @CAD — Canadian dollar futures. The contract size is 100 000 Canadian Dollars. Minimum price change (1 pip) is 0,0001$ per 1 CAD or $10 per contract;

• @O — Oats futures. The contract size of the oats futures is 5000 bushels. As bushels measure volume, the weight differs for each grain type. For Oats it is 86 metric tons;

• # CAT (Caterpillar Inc.) — American Corporation, one of the largest corporations that produce special machinery. It produces earth-moving equipment, construction equipment, diesel engines, power plants (operating on natural and associated gases). The company operates more than 480 branches located in 50 countries on five continents;

• # MAGNIT («Магнит») — Russian retailer and a food chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company's network included 14,059 outlets. In 2016 the company's revenue  amounted to 1.07 trillion rubles;

• # CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. Develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world's largest companies in the field of high technology. In the US, Cisco has traditionally been listed as one of Fortune's top 100 companies for employees.

Grand Capital and AMTS Solutions present ECN Prime, a new generation ECN account

Dear clients!

Starting from July 11th, Grand Capital takes ECN trading accounts to a whole new level. Grand Capital has partnered with AMTS Solutions, a provider of innovative technology for brokers. This partnership revolutionized the process of order execution on Grand Capital ECN accounts.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“We have always been aspiring to provide high-quality services to our clients, that’s why we collaborate with a number of top tech developers. As our company is rapidly expanding into new markets and, as a result, the number of orders and the client base are rising, we, together with AMTS Solutions and its CEO, Dmitry Rannev, entirely reshaped ECN account technology, so it can now process virtually any amount of requests without loss in quality or speed. It means that out clients’ orders will be executed with the utmost speed and precision in accordance with the current market prices and not depending on any external circumstances.”

Advantages of ECN-Prime:

• Stable high-quality execution;

• Execution in accordance with the current market prices;

• Infinite possibilities of adding liquidity providers, the best provider available is chosen for each trade;

• AMTS technology protects traders from many risks;

• Depth of Market (DOM) makes trading even more transparent;

• Placing orders within the spread;

• Implementation of high-frequency strategies;

• 38 trading instruments;

• Deposits from $1 000.

Note that all ECN accounts that were created before the 11th of July will continue to operate with the old technology. In order to switch to the new technology, you have to open a new account.

How to open ECN Prime account:

1. Register or log in to your Private Office;

2. In Open an Account tab open ECN Prime;

3. Deposit at least $1 000.

ECN Prime makes it possible to engage in a truly professional trading. Grand Capital and AMTS Solutions will meet the needs even of the most demanding of traders.

Within the next month, new features will be added: Depth of Market (DOM), trading settings.

Info:

AMTS ECN is a hi-tech multi-module infinitely scalable system that is based on high-speed data exchange protocol and it’s resilient to high-frequency architecture requests. The system was created by the developers with more than 10 years of experience in financial market technology.

AMTS ECN is certified by the Financial Commission (FinaCom PLC) and is used by companies regulated by FCA, ASIC, EFSA and CySEC.

If you have any questions, contact us via OnlineChat or e-mail: info@grandcapital.net.

Yours truly, Grand Capital team

Interview with Rally Trade winner. “I won thanks to my knowledge and accurate predictions".

The winner of the 194th round of Rally Trade and recipient of no deposit $500 bonus Andrey Krotov belongs to an unusual kind of traders. He doesn’t trade on real accounts. For him, trading is an experiment ground, he studies analysis, strategies and learns to code.

Andrey, tells us about yourself a little, about your education and work.

I studied accounting and economic analysis of financial and business operations. Now I work in supervision, but I plan to retire in a couple of years. I hope to switch to a teaching job and give lectures on economics in a university.

Why did you decide to start trading?

I learned about trading accidentally on the Internet. I consider it a very interesting and at the same time rather a hard work, which demands not only market knowledge, but also knowledge of many other fields of economics, further mathematics, probability theory and mathematical statistics. Really talented, well-read and smart people become good traders. But I don’t trade on the real market myself, I only read, study different strategies, technical and fundamental analyses and participate in contests.

How did you go about learning a new profession?

Unfortunately, I can’t engage in education on a regular basis, since I don’t have virtually any free time because of work. Actually, I learn on my own, read books, look into various strategies on websites, analyze advisors’ work and constantly learn programming languages.

What resources can you recommend for getting new trading ideas?

You can find a lot of useful information on Investing, Grand Capital website, IAFT, Traders Forum. I also recommend a book on candlestick charts by V.I. Safin, The Wyckoff Method by Jack K. Hutson and Supply & Demand lectures by Sam Seiden.

Where do you see trading in your future? Do you consider trading on a real account?

I’m going go continue studying market theories, strategies, and analysis. If an opportunity presents itself, I will most likely teach market theory. And then I can consider real trading.

What trading instruments do you study? Which trading strategies are of interest to you?

All the instruments are interesting to study, but GBP/USD and EUR/USD stand out for me especially. In fact, I don’t have any strategies yet, I just study market economy, stock, and currency markets. But I think that based on Martin and fibo a sold strategy can be developed and EAs can be created.

What should traders pay attention to when choosing a broker? Why have you chosen Grand Capital?

I chose your company because you have so much useful stuff on your website: trading ideas, a lot of info on the market and exciting contests. And you have decent spreads.

Why have you decided to take part specifically in Rally Trade?

This contest doesn’t take too much time. When I saw that even on Thursday evening, the main contest day, the contestants only make 20-30% of their total profit, I knew immediately that it was my contest, though I didn’t begin trading that day.

What helped you to win the contest?

It turned out I had more experience and knowledge than my opponents. And probably I was lucky. In fact, all of my predictions proved correct, except for an unforeseen USD/ZAR movement that was unfavorable for me.

Can you provide a piece of advice for beginners?

Learn, then learn again. You’ll have enough time to trade on a real account. Don’t ask too much of the market or else it will take much from you. However funny it may be, sometimes with our insatiable appetite we can set the gigantic market and those who are on our side against ourselves. Also, the financial interest in markets is a good reason for learning to code. It’s very important today.

P.S. The main prize in Rally Trade is no deposit bonus $500. If you want to try your skills in a competition with other traders, read the rules and sign up for the next round.

Learn how to boost your savings at a free Grand Capital class in Johannesburg on 22nd of July

This year Grand Capital has held 20 educational events in South Africa, that were attended by nearly 1000 aspiring traders and investors. We are extremely glad to see our effort being in demand among the local traders.

On the 22nd of July, Grand Capital is hosting yet another educational event dedicated to financial planning and development that will take place in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our speakers, professional traders and analysts, will speak about the most effective investment strategies and most popular ways to increase one's savings.

During the class, a successful financial analyst and the founder of Titan Forex Academy Innocent Thembokuhle and a business development manager at Grand Capital Goutam Das, will discuss the following topics:

• Investment strategies;

• Forex trading fundamentals;

• LAMM investment system;

• Technical and fundamental analysis;

• How to build your investment portfolio;

• Trading secrets for beginners.

The event will take place on the 22nd of July at 11 AM (local time), at Noordwyk Ext 20, 14th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, Midrand Protea Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa.

To learn more about the event and register, visit this page.

In case you have any questions you can always contact our local office in South Africa by phone +27768740487 or e-mail south.africa@grandcapital.net

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (10th - 14th of July)

http://www.xdesign-nn.ru/netcat_files/1635_31.jpg

Every week we pick the most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the client who placed the most profitable trade. Follow our traditional news section!

The most active client

Placed 1409 trades, including 776 profitable ones and 633 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY and GBP/CAD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $18 194,45.

Resulted in a profit of +$7400,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of July at 11:29 and closed on the 12th of July at 12:47.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• LUMBER — Lumber futures contract. The initial margin required to open one contract is around $1000. The contract size is standard and equals 110,000 Bd. Ft. One pip is 0,1 and costs $11,00;

• PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1,56 kg). Minimum price step is $0,10 per ounce and $5 per contract;

• # NIKE is an American company, a world-famous manufacturer of sportswear and footwear. According to analysts, Nike owns almost 95% of the US basketball market. The brand is estimated at $ 10.7 billion and is the most valuable trademark in the sports industry. Since September 2013 it is included in the industrial index of Dow Jones;

• # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American company that leads a group of more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture medicines, sanitation products, and medical equipment. It is a part of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;

• # YANDEX ("Yandex") is a Russian multinational company and a search engine. "Yandex" takes the 4th place among the world search engines in terms of the number of processed search requests. As of December 11, 2016, according to the Alexa.com popularity rating, Yandex.ru took the 27th place in the world and the first place in Russia.

Interview with contest winners: “I regularly participate in contests to earn my deposit”

Our new interview roundup features two Rally Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. This time the winners spoke a lot about risk management. Read the advice from our winners and learn how to control your risks and trade more rationally.

Also, we remind you about the prizes that our winners receive:

Rally Trade’s main prize is no-deposit $500 bonus with withdrawable profit.

Drag trade’s main prize is the real $200.

Oleksandr Komissarov, Ukraine, the winner of 195th round of Rally Trade

“I’m an electrical engineer and my salary is not impressive. That’s why eight years ago I started looking for an extra income and came across the currency market. At my work, I had a computer with Internet access and lots of free time. I used to finish with my work duties, which is mostly the equipment maintenance, quite fast. The trading profession attracted me because you can trade literally anywhere, even in a boat on a fishing trip. I learned everything myself, I read a lot of books and articles. Having trained on a demo account and increased my deposit up to 100%, I deemed myself an expert and put all my free funds into one trade and lost everything in two months. I regularly participate in contests to earn my deposit, because the pension isn’t enough. My opinion is that in trading it’s important not to take too much risk and not use more than 5% of deposit. Undue risks often got me into trouble, to be honest.”

Harianto, Indonesia, the winner of 371st round of Drag Trade

“I’m a courier driver, I deliver packages for different companies. I’ve been trading for the last couple of years already. It all began when I saw a trading terminal, saw how the trades are placed and decided to try it myself. I learned bit by bit, looked for fresh information on the web. And I still keep on learning, actually. I can say that trading is becoming more and more popular in my country. The most euphoric feeling that you can get from trading is when you receive a stable income. When you earn money not accidentally, not suddenly, but consistently, time after time. My strategy is about always following the trend. My favorite instruments are currency pairs. I value transparency and low spreads in brokers. I think Grand Capital is a reliable broker, as it’s been on the market for 10 years. I liked how the competition in Drag Trade lasted only an hour. Such fast contests are hard to come by. My advice to beginners is to learn and always remember about risk management.”

Serhiy Ivanov, Ukraine, the winner of 196th round of Rally Trade

“I became a trader in 2008. Today trading is an additional source of income for me, but I’m thinking about making it my main occupation. I think that time is the best teacher. Books, forums, and webinars are fine, but practice and experience are the real thing. A good trader needs forbearance and a deep understanding of the market. I have several friends with whom I constantly talk about Forex and investments, share with them newly acquired knowledge, achievements and defeats. It helps. I placed my most successful trade several years ago with GBP/USD pair. In one hour I earned 7.5 thousand dollars. I mostly trade currency. I tried many strategies but decided to settle with a few indicators and my gut feeling. When I choose a broker, the first thing I look at is how long the company has been on the market and the quality of order execution, technical support, deposit/withdrawal and a forum. Grand Capital has it all, that’s why I chose them. Participating in contests is a habit for me already, and my journey as a trader actually began when I won a contest. I like that Grand Capital contests are fast and dynamic. I don’t think anything should be changed. Rally Trade attracted me with its stop out level, for several rounds I couldn’t find the sweet spot. I think that such contests are useful for beginners. If you are still learning the ropes, trade only 30% of deposit until you gain more experience. And the most important of all is to tame your greed.”

Learn the rules of the contests and sign up for the next round here.

Grand Capital opens new office in Johannesburg, South Africa

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital opened an office in Johannesburg. It is the third Grand Capital office in South Africa: two offices are already operating in Emalehleni and Polokwane.

The address of the new office: Johannesburg Station Nelson, West Tower, 2nd floor, Nelson Mandela Square, Maude St, Sandown, Johannesburg, 2196.

You can contact Grand Capital representative in South Africa by phone: +27615434073, +27768740487 or WhatsApp: +27768740487.

The office provides assistance and consultations on all the products and services of Grand Capital:

Welcome to the new office of Grand Capital!

Traders in Nigeria can now deposit and withdraw in NGN through Nigerian Exchanger

Grand Capital keeps expanding into the African region. Today we would like to share two of our most recent developments in Nigeria - now local traders can deposit and withdraw funds in Nigerian Naira through the local Nigerian Exchanger and visit the new Grand Capital office in Abuja.

To make a deposit via Nigerian Exchanger

1. Choose Nigerian Exchanger option in Deposit section of your Private Office.

2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue".

3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within one working day.

Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

View other convenient deposit/withdrawal options at Deposit/Withdrawal section of Grand Capital website.

Also, traders from Abuja, the capital of Nigeria can now visit a local Grand Capital office, which is located at House 3, road 45, 4th Avenue, Nigeria, Abuja (Off First Avenue, Behind Corner shop. Landmark: Crush Cafe). It is the second Grand Capital office in Nigeria — the first company's office in Lagos opened its doors in January 2017.

The office provides consultations on choosing and opening trading accounts, Forex, CFD and Binary Options trading courses, LAMM investments, current promotions and bonuses.

You can contact the office by phone: +2347032146830, +2349055007619 or WhatsApp: +2347032146830.

Trade with Grand Capital!

Deposit in Rupees via local Indian Exchanger

Grand Capital keeps expanding deposit/withdrawal options to provide its clients with the most comfortable trading conditions.

Today we are excited to announce another addition to our local payment options that are aimed at making trading conditions of our clients in India even more convenient.

To deposit/Withdraw funds:

1. Choose Indian Exchanger in Deposit/Withdrawal section of your Private Office.

2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue"

3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.

Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

In case you have any questions, you can always contact Grand Captial representative in India by calling +9 18108816772.

To learn about other convenient payment options offered at Grand Capital, visit Deposit/Withdrawal page.

Claim up to +200% bonus

Don't forget that only before the 31st of August you can add up to +200% to every deposit you make. Click here to learn more!

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (17th -21st of July)

We wish all to have a successful trading week and traditionally present the best results of the past one.

The most active client

Placed 3782 trades, including 2115 profitable ones and 1667 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY and EUR/AUD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $12 084,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$5540,00. The trade was open on the 28th of April at 15:37 and closed on the 20th of July at 14:45.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:

• # SILVER — Silver futures contract. Traded on COMEX. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155,5 kg). Minimum price step is $0,005 per ounce or $25,00 per contract;

• # GAS — One of crude oil distillation products. It is traded on the ICE Exchange in London. The volume of one futures contract equals 100 metric tons which equals 118.35 cubic meters. Minimum price change: 0.25 per ton or $ 25 per contract;

• # DD (DuPont) is one the world's largest chemical companies. The company invented many unique polymer and other materials, including neoprene, nylon, Teflon, Kevlar, mylar, etc. Included in the list of Fortune 1000 in 2008 (81st place);

• # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — American transnational company, one of the leaders of the world's market of consumer products. The company's shares are taken into account when the Dow Jones industrial index is calculated. It takes the 22nd place in the Fortune 500 and is one of the leading US companies in terms of profit and market capitalization;

• # GOOGLE (Google Inc) is an American multinational public corporation, a company in the Alphabet holding company, investing in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google supports and develops a number of Internet services and products. Turnover: $ 66.001 billion (2014).

Grand Capital launches cryptocurrency trading

https://u.teknik.io/Rj91s.jpg

Dear clients!

On the 25th of 2017, Grand Capital launched trading with six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Peercoin, Namecoin, Dashcoin, Litecoin.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

"Even ten years ago the very idea of cryptocurrency seemed rather bizarre. But time has passed, the world has changed and the Internet has changed. Now cryptocurrencies have become an unalienable part of transactions and, like any other currency, a means of income. One of the peculiarities of cryptocurrency exchanges is round the clock trading, 24/7. Grand Capital Trader terminal offers the most popular instruments. Trading is conducted on major exchanges. Depth of Market allows for execution at best prices."

Trading conditions:

• Trading is only held on ECN Prime account in MetaTrader 4 и Web terminals.

• Leverage offered is 1:3 or 33% margin required.

• Hedged margin 50%.

• Commission: 0,25% from a trade (round turn commission is 0,5%).

• Minimum and maximum step: 0,01 - 1000 lots.

• Account currency: US Dollars.

• Deposits: bank wire, internal transfer.

Deposits in Bitcoin is coming soon. Follow the news!

The following instruments are available for trading:

• PPCBTC

• PPCUSD

• NMCUSD

• NMCBTC

• LTCUSD

• LTCEUR

• LTCRUB

• LTCBTC

• DSHBTC

• DSHUSD

• ETHBTC

• ETHEUR

• ETHLTC

• ETHRUB

• ETHUSD

• BTCUSD

• BTCEUR

• BTCRUB

To start trading cryptocurrencies in Grand Capital:

1. Register or log into your Private Office.

2. Open an ECN Prime account.

3. Deposit to your ECN Prime account an amount starting from $ 1 000 by a bank wire or via internal transfer.

4. Allow 1 to 3 days for your account to be activated.

5. To speed up your account activation or learn about the current status of your account, contact the client support via Live Chat or email to info@grandcapital.net

Interview with contest winners: "I beat the others only by a small margin, so the competition became pretty intense towards the end"

Our new interview roundup features the winners of Future Trade, Rally Trade and Drag Trade. An engineer from Belarus, an electrical equipment operator from Ukraine and a businessman from Russia all participated already in Grand Capital contests a few times and now are ready to share their advice with the beginners.

Igor Dubodelov, Belarus, the winner of 53rd round of Future Trade, received $1000 no-deposit bonus. Igor has already won in Drag Trade.

"I'm an engineer and I think that anyone can become a trader. But in order to earn money, you have to learn and build your character. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for over four years. Finally, I succeeded and took the first place in the futures contest. Sometimes I was in the top ten, even the second, but couldn't take the first place. It seems like the good fortune finally smiled upon me in the last month, since I have already won in Drag Trade. I won thanks to my persistence, lucky combination of circumstances, correct calculation and, of course, more or less decent preparation during all those years.  I beat the others only by a small margin, so the competition became pretty intense towards the end. I wish everybody luck, don't give up hope!"

Dmytro Melnychenko, Ukraine, the winner of 197th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus.

"I'm 33 and I work as an electrical equipment operator. As a freelance job, I make expert advisors and indicators. I first learned about Forex on some website. I got interested, started searching for more information and tried trading on cent accounts for a couple of years, but not very successfully. I don't use analytics and trade only based on my own understanding of the current market situation. I have tried many indicator-based trading strategies and came across Sniper strategy. I did some research and tried it out quite a few times. It was getting better every time. I placed my most successful trade a couple of years ago, when I opened a position with the maximum lot available on a cent account and closed it after two weeks. That trade brought me 800% deposit growth. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for a long time. Since Rally Trade is a short contest, I used some of the most volatile instruments, GBP, USD/ZAR. I took the second and the third place several times, but finally, I managed to take the first. I hope to make it on a real account also. I want to say thank you to Grand Capital for an opportunity to try myself at real trading! My advice to beginners: don't open positions if you're not sure and don't panic if the price goes the wrong way. Every action you take on the market should be thought-out and not impulsive."

Vasily Braginets, Russia, the winner of 374th round of Drag Trade, received real $200.

"I'm 52, I'm a businessman. First I got into Forex in 2005. I received a financial education so I already knew a thing or two about it. I liked the possibility of making money using your head without any middlemen. First I took trading classes, then continued on my own. The biggest problem then was that the most brokers didn't move money to the market, but kept them circulating within the company instead. I mostly trade with one and four hour charts. I still have a lot of free time. That's why I want to try myself at binary options. I prefer trading with USD/ZAR pair. My strategy is the right choice of indicators, and the understanding of how the market moves comes with experience. A beginner should always follow the news and not try to earn everything in a day. The market won't go anywhere. I like Grand Capital and I have been following the company for quite some time. I'm glad that you constantly progress, search for something new and go with the trend. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for a long time and on several occasions I took the second place. So, as they say, if at first you don’t succeed, try again."

Learn about the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.

Grand Capital opened 9 offices and held 18 seminars in Asia and Africa in the last six months

Grand Capital not only offers brokerage services but also has a strong social mission. We strive to increase the financial literacy in many parts of the world and show through examples that the investments and financial markets trading are available for anyone, no matter where you live or what your level of income is.

Today we want to tell you about the achievements of our regional offices.

In 2017 alone we opened 9 offices in Nigeria, South Africa, Indonesia, Pakistan and hosted 18 educational seminars for the local traders.

https://grandcapital.ru/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/07/26/37901ade774acf72ac362d97289f95218200cc5cbc3765c4d1pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Denis Kulagin, Grand Capital Head of International Development:

“In terms of international development, the year 2017 is turning out to be quite productive so far. That said, we are not going to rest on our laurels. We are already planning to open new offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia this year. We have already found the partners in some of these countries and are still in the negotiation phase with the others. Among our  upcoming events are big seminars in Indonesia in August and in South Africa in September.”

It’s going to be interesting! Follow our updates!

Grand Capital team

Meet the new completely renovated web platform for Binary Options trading!

We continue to improve conditions for Binary Options trading. Recently we've launched an iPhone application for Binary Options trading. We've also kept only the most advantageous and popular type of Binary Options with the Early Closure and higher payouts. Presently, we've taken into account all our clients' feedback and have upgraded the Web Terminal for Binary Options trading.

So what's changed?

Nearly everything. To make trading more convenient we've created a minimalistic and interactive interface. All that is needed for trading is now displayed on a single screen: live charts, trades, quotes, and trade managing instruments.

And more precisely:

• Open and close trades with a single click.

• View all the open trades with all the info on the chart: opening time, direction, the current trade progress.

• The chart is scalable, so you can easily view all the opened and closed trades, as well as quotations history.

• View the complete trades history.

• Use trading signals for all the instruments for more precise predictions.

How to trade in the new web terminal

If you are already registered, just log into the web terminal using your Option account credentials (Demo or Real).   
If you don't have an Option account yet, log into your Private Office or Register.
In the "Accounts" section, open an Option account and deposit any amount starting from $10. 

To trade Binary Options

1. Choose an asset from the 42 available.

2. Set the investment amount.

3. Choose the expiration time.

4. Determine whether the price will go Up or Down.

Advantages to trading Binary Options with Grand Capital

Here are the main advantages of our Binary Options:

• Minimum deposit: $10.

• 42 assets: currency pairs, indices, oil, gas, heating oil, gold, silver.

• Payouts up to 86%.

• Early closure feature. Presumably unsuccessful trades may be closed before expiration time and receive profit.

• Compensation of losses. Once a month traders can compensate all losses taken during one unsuccessful day of trading.

• New status system. The higher the level, the more possibilities for higher profit and better conditions.

Where to look for the expanded features

The new web terminal is more simple and user-friendly for novices and traders who appreciate functionality. If you are a professional and want to use the extended features and hedge risks, trade with MetaTrader 4 platform. Read more about MetaTrader 4 terminal here.

More new changes to Binary Options are coming soon. Follow the news!

Grand Capital team

Meet the new completely renovated web platform for Binary Options trading!

We continue to improve conditions for Binary Options trading. Recently we've launched an iPhone application for Binary Options trading. We've also kept only the most advantageous and popular type of Binary Options with the Early Closure and higher payouts. Presently, we've taken into account all our clients' feedback and have upgraded the Web Terminal for Binary Options trading.

So what's changed?

Nearly everything. To make trading more convenient we've created a minimalistic and interactive interface. All that is needed for trading is now displayed on a single screen: live charts, trades, quotes, and trade managing instruments.

And more precisely:

• Open and close trades with a single click.

• View all the open trades with all the info on the chart: opening time, direction, the current trade progress.

• The chart is scalable, so you can easily view all the opened and closed trades, as well as quotations history.

• View the complete trades history.

• Use trading signals for all the instruments for more precise predictions.

How to trade in the new web terminal

If you are already registered, just log into the web terminal using your Option account credentials (Demo or Real).   
If you don't have an Option account yet, log into your Private Office or Register.
In the "Accounts" section, open an Option account and deposit any amount starting from $10. 

To trade Binary Options

1. Choose an asset from the 42 available.

2. Set the investment amount.

3. Choose the expiration time.

4. Determine whether the price will go Up or Down.

Advantages to trading Binary Options with Grand Capital

Here are the main advantages of our Binary Options:

• Minimum deposit: $10.

• 42 assets: currency pairs, indices, oil, gas, heating oil, gold, silver.

• Payouts up to 86%.

• Early closure feature. Presumably unsuccessful trades may be closed before expiration time and receive profit.

• Compensation of losses. Once a month traders can compensate all losses taken during one unsuccessful day of trading.

• New status system. The higher the level, the more possibilities for higher profit and better conditions.

Where to look for the expanded features

The new web terminal is more simple and user-friendly for novices and traders who appreciate functionality. If you are a professional and want to use the extended features and hedge risks, trade with MetaTrader 4 platform. Read more about MetaTrader 4 terminal here.

More new changes to Binary Options are coming soon. Follow the news!

Grand Capital team

Interview with contest winners: "I didn't give up, just kept going and soon became a winner"

We publish the interviews with our contest winners every once in a while to introduce the beginners to the rules and show that winning a contest is not a pie in the sky. You only need to arm yourself with patience, be persistent and keep learning. In our new interview roundup we give you the winners of Drag Trade, Rally Trade and Future Trade.

Oleg Bondar, Ukraine, the winner of 198th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus.

https://u.teknik.io/QRmN2.jpg

"I'm 29. Right now Forex is no longer a hobby for me and recently became my main source of income. In mid-2012 I saw a Forex ad on the Internet, registered and got a no-deposit bonus. I played around with it for a week, but then I blew it. Afterwards I decided to start studying thoroughly the market and trading strategies. I was learning on my own. Looked through many books and trading approaches and found what suited me. I expect to trade successfully and attract investments in the future. In my opinion the most important qualities of a good trader are reserve and composure. Even with a correct analysis you can enter a trade in a wrong time and lose money. One of my most successful trades was in the last June when the GBP was falling. It brought me 15000 points of profit. I mostly trade with the major pairs, sometimes with gold or oil. My trading strategy is based on VSA and Price action methods. When I choose a broker I pay attention to their reputation: how many years the broker is on the market, how fast orders are executed and the funds can be withdrawn, how quickly technical support responds. I think Grand Capital hits all the boxes. Rally Trade contest is a great opportunity to gain starting capital for Forex trading. Several times I made it into top ten, but couldn't take the first place as the competitors were really good. But I didn't give up, just kept going and soon became a winner of the round. This round was difficult just like the others, but the trading conditions for my strategy were favorable, so I managed to win. My advice to beginners: find a suitable trading method, create your own strategy and don't let your emotions interfere."

Igor Migalatyev, Ukraine, the winner of 54th round of Future Trade, received $1000 no-deposit bonus.

https://u.teknik.io/6jcit.jpg

"I turned 30 a month ago. I guess I gave myself a decent present when I won. I haven't tried trading on a real account yet and I still don't have a clear strategy. But I understand that the charts have a certain rhythm to them, so that's where I'm starting from. Also, the forecasts and analytics are a big help. The most important qualities in a broker are stability and reliability. Nobody likes losing the invested money. The victory in Future Trade is my biggest one so far. I chose this contest because it had the largest prize. Three top competitors in my round were very strong, so I had to literally snatch my victory in the last day. And I'm happy it worked out."

Iravan Bambang, Indonesia, the winner of 376th round of Drag Trade, received real $200.

https://u.teknik.io/U7Q9J.jpg

"I work at a service company. My friends introduced me to Forex a couple of years ago and I've been trading properly for about a year. Forex is quite popular in Indonesia right now, beginners can attend educational seminars, we get a lot of such events. I like trading on Forex because of high volatility. Profit or loss — everything depends only on your decisions. When I was only starting trading the most difficult thing was to control my emotions. I think anyone can become a trader. The basics are simple — buy and sell, and the knowledge of technical and fundamental analyses will come. I remember the day when I stumbled upon my first margin call. I was overwhelmed and defeated. But this experience made me wiser and stronger. My favorite instrument for trading is gold. I chose Grand Capital as my broker because of fast order execution and low spreads. As for the contest, I entered it to learn what I was capable of. The first thing to learn about trading is the importance of controlling your emotions. The skills will come afterwards!"

Learn the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.