Topic: Rookie question

Hi all,

I recently discovered FSB and I find it's a great tool for testing strategies. After having read the quick guide I have a question I haven't foru tje answer for. I know that I can create custom indicators for FSB but I can't find how can I find the mq4 version of those already available. I found a very interesting one here but apparently it's inexistent out of this site and I would like to use it in my personal platform.

Could you please tell me how to do it?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Rookie question

If it is inexistent and you can't find it anywhere, then most probably there hasn't been other versions for different platforms (or for MT4, for that matter). What you can do is take the FSB's source and translate it into mq4.

Ok. And how could I transplate it into mq4? I can't find any converter at the FSb program.

There isn't one, why there should be a converter? It's plain old coding to make mq4 indis.

5 (edited by landmeister 2017-04-23 15:06:09)

And where can the FSB's indicator code be taken?

Follow the link from this thread -> http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/4208/ind … tribution/

I'm curios if you recently discovered FSB Pro, why you need custom indicators at all?

Probably you don't understand that you do not use FSB to make and test your old MT strategies, but use FSB to make new strategies for you for any market.

Popov wrote:

I'm curios if you recently discovered FSB Pro, why you need custom indicators at all?

Probably you don't understand that you do not use FSB to make and test your old MT strategies, but use FSB to make new strategies for you for any market.

True. I came here to test optimize my strategies but got immediately caught by your strategy generator! wink