Re: Grand Capital

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary on December 10th. During the past year, we've been launching various GC anniversary promotions and giving our presents to our clients. In early December Grand Capital team has gathered to celebrate the important date. The event was attended by the employees of the company’s HQ in Saint Petersburg, some of Grand Capital partners and special guests.

To start the evening, Grand Capital CEO, Sanislav Vaneyev addressed the guests with a congratulatory speech:

«Recently I was asked how the company has changed in the last 10 years. And I couldn’t find the answer at once to this, seemingly simple question. Exactly 10 years have passed since the moment that Grand Capital had opened its doors to the first clients in 2006. Today we are an international company with more than 40 offices around the world. I have to say thank you to our employees for all these achievements. You’re doing an enormous job to keep the company growing and prospering. In these 10 years, a lot of people came and went and every one of them played an important role in the development of the company. However, I think that at this precise point in time the perfect team is gathered at Grand Capital. I’m really glad it’s like that. Thank you for your professionalism and enthusiasm! Also, I want to say special thanks to our partners. You’re what keeps this company running in particular regions and countries. Thank you for your trust and ambition!»

Next, we proceeded with the best partners award ceremony. Our partners from Ufa, Orenburg, Kazan, Almaty, Karaganda, Kyiv, Kharkiv and Bila Tserkva were noted in separate categories (Best Partner, Most Reliable Partner, For Professionalism, For Dynamic Development etc.) and was awarded with a custom engraved cup.

The evening passed under the principle of “freedom of mic”. Everyone was able to say a few words about Grand Capital. The employees and guests congratulated the company on its birthday and wished it a further development.

After the official part was over, the guests listened to jazz and celebrated the upcoming Christmas and New Year with Santa Claus.

This event was the final chord in the anniversary year of Grand Capital. We awarded those who contributed to the company in these ten years and embraced the corporate spirit, so that we can work even more diligently in the next year.

Here’s the photo report of the event:

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2016/12/27/yxotjn.jpg

See more pictures in Instagram by hashtag #happybirthdaygrandcapital

Grand Capital team

«CySEC license will open new markets to us». Interview with Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev

http://i63.tinypic.com/2mml1t.jpg

Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev sat down with Finance Magnates to discuss the over-regulation of the Forex industry, CySEC license and investment services.

Please tell about yourself and how you reached your current role

I graduated from the University of Architecture and Civil Engineering at the time of perestroika, a Russian version of the Great Depression. My career in architecture didn’t promise decent income, so I decided to try myself in the field of entrepreneurship. I’ve opened and closed quite a few businesses, there was even time when I was organizing rave parties. However, I have always been interested in financial markets, stock trading in particular.
One day my interest led me to the Moscow exchange and since then my professional life has been associated with it. I have built up a team of like-minded professionals and opened the very first Grand Capital office in 2006. Now the company has over 40 offices all over the world.
I am convinced that one of the major success factors for any entrepreneur is the people who work alongside them. Our team consists of enthusiastic young professionals, who help me move the company forward. The success of the company and its rapid growth in the recent years would not have been possible without the great people that work and have worked in Grand Capital.

What are your goals for the company for the next few years?

Providing services for forex traders is not our only focus. We also invest in IT heavily. One of our most recent projects is UpTrader, a brokerage software development company. The fact that it took only one year for the company to gain popularity on the market shows how insightful we were to see the potential for such an offer. At the moment there is no other company on the market that develops literally everything that is needed to start a brokerage from scratch. The company takes on complicated projects, from a trader’s area to CRM and bonus programs, all tailored to the clients’ individual needs, as well as develops turnkey solutions.

Another interesting project is Grand Class, a remote education system, which addresses the need of thousands of schools and companies to have a reliable online education software. So far the project only exists on Russian market, but it will be available in a variety of languages in the nearest future.

Read the full interview on Finance Magnates website.

Grand Capital awards its web partners

4 300 new web partners joined Grand Capital 2106. It makes the total amount of our web partners close to 16 000.

At the end of the year we've decided to award the ones that stand out the most.

• FxCash was proclaimed «Best web partner». We thank FxCash for the active work and high estimates.

• Grand Capital has been cooperating with IAFT for a long time. That is why we are delightful to award them the "Best rebate service" title this year.

• Timur Iskhakov and his project binaryoptions.su received that «Best Partner: Binary Options». We thank Timur for the great project and productive work!

• Forexsystems recieved the «Best New Partner» cup. The forexsystems ream has receintly joined Grand Capital but was prone to show good results.

• Our Indonesian partner Tianto has received the "Best partner: financial development" award.

• Innocent Thembokuhle from South Africa was proclaimed «Partner of the year: Public Relations».

• Agarwal Rahul from India received the «Most inventive partner» cup.

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2016/12/29/75db4e8c9c1958d6b9522f62bec81aa75c2669c267620605d3pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

We thank all partners for gread work that they've shown in 2016.

Grand Capital team congratulates you with the coming New Year 2017! May 2017 be filled with new wonderful achievements!

Grand Capital team

Participate in Grand Capital New Year's lottery!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15823279_1163148603739428_6274340141893191398_n.png?oh=fafe0344b682cf6605c2b7cc37d61230&oe=59080D2F

Grand Capital holds New Year's lottery for all clients. Our Santa is a bit slow, but generous. He didn't make it in time for Christmas, but had prepared great presents to give out our future winners. Grand Capital lottery is a great chance to catch a financial trend in the new year and receive a real prize.

The lottery will take place from the 31st of December 2016 to the 31st of January 2017. The winners will be announced on the 1st of February 2017 during an online webinar. 

There are four present categories. Everything's fair: the higher the deposit, the better are the prizes and the competition.

How to participate?

All clients of Grand Capital who makes a deposit that falls under one of the categories below, automatically takes part in the lottery. No participation requests required – just deposit to any of Grand Capital trading account any amount starting from $150.

What are the prizes?

If you deposit is:

· $150 to $599: Electric scooter, tablet, ear pods, Bluetooth speakers, SmartWatch, 5 $300 bonuses to any account.
· $600 to $1499: Hydro scooter, mountain bike, PlayStation, Samsung Galaxy + virtual reality goggles.
· $1500 to $2999: MacBook Air, iPhone 7.
· from $3000: MacBook PRO, MacBook PRO, quadcopter with camera.

The main prize – fighting rooster, the symbol of 2017. The main winner will be determined in a separate draw that will include all the accounts. 

Learn more about the rules here.

Don't miss the greatest lottery of the year!

Grand Capital mobile app is now available for iPhone

Great news for iPhone users: in January 2017 Grand Capital released Grand Capital Invest mobile app for iPhone. Grand Capital Invest allows clients to manage trading accounts, follow important trading news and receive fresh analytics on their mobile devices. Transfer to MetaTrader 4 app with just one tap!

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

«With Forex trading quickly shifting to mobile devices, brokers are pushed to follow the trend to stay on the market. Grand Capital app for Android devices is already very popular among many of our clients. Now users of iPhones can also benefit from all the advantages of mobile account management».

With Grand Capital Invest you can:

• open a new account;

• view account balance;

• make a deposit;

• request a withdrawal;

• make internal transfer;

• view your trading history;

• view analytics and economic calendar;

• read company news;

• transfer to MT4 for trading;

• contact client support.

At the moment the app is in beta testing mode. We invite all clients to participate in beta testing: download the free Grand Capital Invest app and send your recommendations to: valexeev@grandcapital.net.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital expands local payment options for clients in Indonesia

We are glad to inform you that Grand Captial has once again expanded local payment options for clients in Indonesia. Clients of BCA and Mandiri banks can now deposit and withdraw funds at the following exchange rates with Sentraegold, a local exchanger available throughout the country. Deposit and Withdrawals are available in IDR and USD.

To deposit/withdraw funds through Sentraegold:

1. Go to the Deposit/Withdrawal section

2. Select Sentraegold exchanger

3. Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue

4. Follow the instructions given.

The funds will be deposited to your account within 24 hours. Both withdrawal and deposit commission is completely compensated by Grand Capital.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our support team via LiveChat or email info@grandcapital.net.

Till 31st of January:

Win MacBook PRO, iPhone 7 and other prizes in Grand Capital New Year's lottery! Learn more.

Grand Capital office opened in Nigeria

In the end of December 2016 Grand Capital Opened a new office in Nigeria.

The address of the office: No 8, Ogundipe Street Layout, Akowonjo, Lagos State, Nigeria.

You can reach Grand Capital representative in Nigeria Akande Stanley my calling +2348037022019.

In the office you can receive consultations on all the company's services and products, as well as:

A free seminar on Forex trading will be held in the office on the 21st of January. To sign up for the event contact the office support by local phone numbers: 012932318, 08037022019 или 09063627529.

Welcome to the new Grand Capital office!

Grand Capital partners with Forex Rebate Changer Indonesia

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital has partnered with Forex Rebate Changer - a local Indonesian changer, available throughout the country. The service supports deposits and withdrawals in IDR through local banks Mandiri and BCA. The exchange rates are available here.

To make a deposit through Forex Rebate Changer:

1. Go to the Deposit/Withdrawal section

2. Select Forex Rebate Changer

3. Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue

4. Follow the instructions given. The funds will be deposited to your account within 24 hours.

The partner also offers Rebate: $15/1Lot.

You can contact the Forex Rebate Changer representative by email info.forexrebate90percent@gmail.com, or phone (Telp/WA/Telegram): +6285334892834

You can review all the deposit/withdrawal options offered by Grand Capital on the deposit/withdraw page.

In case you have any questions you can always contact our customer support team by email info@grandcapital.net or through LiveChat.

Only till 31st of January!

Win MacBook PRO, iPhone 7 and other cool prizes in Grand Capital New Year's lottery! Learn more.

Grand Capital received IAFT award for Dynamic Development

http://b-online.ru/uploads/posts/2016-12/1480601141_iaft.jpg

The results of annual IAFT Awards, held by the International Association of Forex traders (IAFT) have been announced.

“IAFT Awards” is a professional award on financial market. It is given to the best brokers and dealing centers. Over 200,000 IAFT traders and awards' website visitors participate in online voting.

IAFT Awards 2016 voting was held in December and resulted in Grand Capital winning the Dynamic Development 2016 award.

We thank everyone who voted for Grand Capital!

Info:

Grand Capital was awarded the Best Cent Broker title at IAFT Awards 2014.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 9th — January 12th)

http://www.xdesign-nn.ru/netcat_files/1635_31.jpg

The clients of Grand Capital started the new year with a steady pace. Read our weekly recap to find out about our most active clients, profitable trades and deposit growth.

Here's the recap of the last week:

The most active client

Placed 1203 trades, including 787 profitable ones and 416 that resulted in a loss. The majority of the trades were placed with the following currency pairs: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $35 835,49.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$20 880,00. The trade was opened on January, 6 at 9:05AM and closed on January, 9 at 6:07AM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• #YM — Mini Dow Jones Industrial Average futures. Traded on eCBOT, an electronic platform for CBOT (Chicago, IL). The contract size is $5 x the Dow Jones Industrial Index. The minimum tick is 1 point, worth $5.

• #BRN —  Crude oil futures, traded on ICE exchange. Minimum price fluctuation is $0,01 for a barrel ($10,00 for a contract). The Brent oil price is a basis for the price formation for many other oil brands.

• #LE (LC). Live Cattle is a deliverable contract for 40,000 lb of live cattle (feeder bulls). Traded on CME, the price is in cents per pound. Minimum tick: 2,5 cents = $10,00.

• #KO. The Coca-Cola Company is an American beverage corporation, manufacturer and retailer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates, and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola Company is included in Fortune 500 list as of 2015 (62nd place).

• #PG. Procter & Gamble Co is an American multinational company, one of the leaders on the world market for consumer goods. The corporation is listed 22nd in Fortune 500 and is one of the leading US companies by the revenue and market capitalization.

Earn with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital website is now available in Vietnamese

Grand Capital has officially released Vietnamese website version. Now traders from Vietnam can learn about Grand Capital services and read our news in their native language.

Grand Capital website is also available on the following languages: Russian, English, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Arabic, Thai, Farsi, Polish, Ukrainian, Armenian and Georgian.

Grand Capital team.

New contest winners: the lucky currency pairs

We keep publishing the interview with our contest winners.

Here are the prizes that they receive:

• For the 1st place in Drag Trade — real $200;

• For the 1st place in Rally Trade — $500 no-deposit bonus;

• For the 1st place in Micro Trade — 300% of the difference in equity;

• For the 1st place in Futures Trade — $1000 no-deposit bonus.

In today’s newsletter are the winners of 347th and 350th rounds of Drag Trade and the winners of 181st and 184th rounds of Rally Trade. The winner of 184th round of Rally Trade had already won our contests before.

Meniya Eric Ogot, Kenya, the winner of 181st round of Rally Trade

I teach at medical school, and I've been trading a bit over two years. Now Forex is becoming more and more popular here in Kenya, though many are still skeptical about it. I personally think it has a lot of potential. As the web technology advances, even people with little funds are able to receive decent income through it. Two of my brothers are also into trading. Sometimes we discuss the situation of the market and profitable strategies. But in the end of the day, trading is an adventure on which you have to set off alone and only sometimes ask for support, just to be safe. The main danger in trading is inability to control your emotions, fear and greed. My strategy is multiframe analysis of 4-hour and daily diagram, strong support levels and resistance on Fibonacci retracement. I prefer volatile instruments and often trade with GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY pairs and sometimes USD/ZAR. I chose Grand Capital because of the wide range of trading instruments and competitive spreads. Grand Capital contests are a great oppo
rtunity for newbies to test their skills. I think that I took the first place in the contest thanks to careful selection of trading instruments. I think that beginners are too hung up on searching for the right strategy and forget about trading rules. Money management is the key to success. You may have a strategy that yields 40% of profit, but, anyway, in order to receive profit, you only need to manage your funds wisely and balance your risks and profits.

Natalya Filippova, Russia, the winner of 347th round of Drag Trade

I’m a dentist and I’ve been trading for a long time, but not too often. At first I ran into many difficulties and made a lot of mistakes. I won’t lie, there’s a lot of them even now. But I keep on learning: study fundamental analysis and advance my skills. My advice to beginners is to study, the more and longer the better. Trading attracts because of opportunity of income that in prospect is almost unlimited. I usually trade with JPY/USD and AUD/USD pairs. One of my most successful trades actually was with AUD/USD. It helped me to win the contest. Grand Capital was recommended to me by an acquaintance, I was told that the contests are good and withdrawal is fast and easy. As for Drag Trade, it’s a very convenient contest, it lasts only an hour. My opponents were behind only by a little bit, but I was lucky.

Sergiy Zhurkin, Ukraine, the winner of 184th round of Rally Trade

I started trading when I studied at the university. I was studying economy and cybernetics, so you can say that my qualification in a way determined the choice of my hobby. It seemed interesting to try myself as a trader. Trader converts knowledge into money. I learned trading on my own and the difficult part was controlling risks. Trader has to be cold-blooded. I remember clearly my best trade: I earned $1500 in four days, and my initial deposit was $25. The risks of that trade were, of course, pretty high. I always use economic calendar and trade with GBP/JPY and EUR/GPY. I worked with various brokers and I even have my own top list of the most reliable ones. I can recommend Grand Capital. Every Grand Capital contest has its advantages. I participated in several ones and sometimes even took the winning places. This time I won thanks to my experience. It’s way easier to lose than to earn on the market. You have to take trading seriously. I wish everyone to trade profitably!

Abd Elhadi Eslam Mahmud Fuad, Egypt, the winner of 350th round of Drag Trade

I work in tourism, and I got into trading almost by accident. For some time, I looked to invest into something and a friend told me about Forex. I started to read up on the subject, finished several online courses. After several months, I realized that I was ready, I had the knowledge and it was time to find a good broker. I paid attention to broker’s history, looked at how long it has been on the market. Also, fast deposit/withdrawal and order execution were important for me. I have found it all with Grand Capital. Forex is quite popular in my country. I discuss trading nuances and interesting strategies with my Facebook friends, although there are several traders among my offline friends. I’m my own master in trading, I can work at my leisure, when I want and where I want. My favorite trading instruments are GBP/JPY and GBP/USD pairs. I remember that in my first trade I used up all my margin when selling GBP/JPY and lost everything in a matter of seconds. But this experience taught me something. I can give
two pieces of advice to beginner traders: find your broker and use simple strategy.

Learn more about contest rules and sign up for the next round here.

Trade and win with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 16th — January 20th)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v18a61.jpg

The most profitable trade of the week yielded $24 276. Aim for the best!

Here’s the recap of the last trading week:

The most active client

Placed 2545 trades in a week, including 2453 profitable ones and 92 that resulted in a loss. Notably, all trades were placed with USD/JPY pair.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $24 477,41.

Resulted in a profit of $24 276,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of December, 2016 at 4:30PM and closed on the 17th of January at 3:05PM.

• # SI — Silver futures, traded on COMEX. Contract size is 5,000 troy ounces (about 155,5kg). Minimum price fluctuation is $0,005 (0,5 cents) per ounce ($25,00 per contract);

• # JO — Orange juice futures, traded on ICE. Initial margin for one contract is $900. 1 tick is 0,05 and is worth $7,5. Contract size for orange juice is standardized and equals 15,000lb (about 6,9t);

• # ZW — Wheat futures, traded on CBOT. The size of wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels;

• # EBAY (eBay Inc.) is an American company, providing online auction (core business line) and online shopping services;

• # HPQ (Hewlett-Packard) — one of the major American IT and cybernetics companies. It develops and provides hardware and software for businesses and private consumers.

Earn with Grand Capital!

Deposit $1688 or more and get B-52 trading robot for free!

Grand Capital holds a promotion for all clients: any trader who makes a deposit starting from $1688 will receive a high-performing trading robot B-52 for free! B-52 - one of the most stable and trusted trading robots offered by our partners - Jet-Fund.

The promotion is valid till the 15th of February 2017.

To participate in the promotion:

1. Make a deposit of $1688 or more.

2. Send a request to info@jet-fund.com. In the subject line write «1688», in the message body state your love for FSB and deposit amount.

About the trading robot

A trading robot is a special program used for trading on financial markets. Robots use a number of pre-set parameters to analyse the prices, find the exact spot to enter the market and place traders.

Main features of the robot:

• Check the trading history of the B-52 on the Myfxbook independent rating.

• B-52 trades pending orders on EUR/USD и GBP/USD.

• B-52 works with a balance of $1688. But a trader can change the trade volume at their discretion.

• B-52 places trades according to the pre-set levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit. Apart from that, the robot supports trailing stop feature: all your trades will be safe.

• The robot is granted for one month, starting from the moment it is received. Once the month is over you can purchase the robot.

Get the B-52 robot — make your trading even more profitable!

Grand Capital team

Deposit $1688 or more and get B-52 trading robot for free!

Grand Capital holds a promotion for all clients: any trader who makes a deposit starting from $1688 will receive a high-performing trading robot B-52 for free! B-52 - one of the most stable and trusted trading robots offered by our partners - Jet-Fund.

The promotion is valid till the 15th of February 2017.

To participate in the promotion:

1. Make a deposit of $1688 or more.

2. Send a request to info@jet-fund.com. In the subject line write «1688», in the message body state your love for FSB and deposit amount.

About the trading robot

A trading robot is a special program used for trading on financial markets. Robots use a number of pre-set parameters to analyse the prices, find the exact spot to enter the market and place traders.

Main features of the robot:

• Check the trading history of the B-52 on the Myfxbook independent rating.

• B-52 trades pending orders on EUR/USD и GBP/USD.

• B-52 works with a balance of $1688. But a trader can change the trade volume at their discretion.

• B-52 places trades according to the pre-set levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit. Apart from that, the robot supports trailing stop feature: all your trades will be safe.

• The robot is granted for one month, starting from the moment it is received. Once the month is over you can purchase the robot.

Get the B-52 robot — make your trading even more profitable!

Grand Capital team

Santa's Lucky Draw

https://grandcapital.net/static/img/slider/santa-banner.jpg

During the past month Grand Capital has held New Year's lottery. Clients were making deposits and participated in the lottery.

Tomorrow, on the 1st of February at 6:00 PM (GMT+3) we will hold a lucky draw, where the winners will be determined for each prize category.

Watch the online broadcast here.

Good luck to all! 

Grand Capital team.

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 23rd – January 27th)

As usual, read the best trading results of the past week in our weekly recap.

Here is how the 23-27 January trading week went:

The most active client

Placed 1159 trades, including 637 profitable ones and 522 that resulted in a loss. The majority of the trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY and AUD/NZD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $23 175,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$12 700,83. The trade was opened on the 20th of January at 9:11PM, and closed on the 23rd of January at 03:39 AM.

• # KC — Coffee futures contract. Traded on ICE (NY). The contract size is standard and equals 37 500 pounds. 1 pip is 0,05 and costs $18,75;

• # WTI — Crude light oil futures.  WTI is high quality crude oil. WTI is considered (as Brent) a benchmark for oil prices. Traded on ICE. The minimum price move is $0,01 per barrel ($10,00 for a contract);

• # ZM — Soy flour futures. Traded on Chicago commodity exchange on Globex. Volume of a single contract is 100 short tons, which equals 91 metric ton. Minimum quote change is 10 cents for a short ton or $10,00 per contract;

• # FACEBOOK — The largest social network in the world. Facebook is in five most visited websites globally. It was founded on the 4th of February 2004 by mark Zuckerberg and his friends during their studies in Harvard University. In July 2016 Facebook audience was 1,71 billion users;

• # DD (DuPont) — American chemical producer, one of the largest in the world. Company’s employees invented many unique polymer and other materials, such as neoprene, nylon, teflon, kevlar, mylar, tyvek and others. Included in the list of Fortune 1000 companies in 2008 (81st place).

Earn more with Grand Capital!

Santa’s Lucky Draw: winners announced!

https://grandcapital.net/static/img/promo/bad_santa/img-bad-santa.png

If you’ve missed yesterday’s Santa’s Lucky Draw online broadcast, you can check the winning accounts here.

Here’s the complete list of the lucky winners and prizes:

Category №1. Deposits $150 to $599:

• Fadeev Valeriy Yurievich (Russia) — Electric Scooter

• Popova Ludmila Victorovna (Russia) — Tablet

• Sofyan Hajjali (Indonesia) — Wireless headphones

• Zhukin Sergey (Russia) — Bluetooth-speakers

• Husni Lalu (Indonesia) — Smart Watch

• Nurcholis Krisdianto (Indonesia) — $300 bonus

• Mikhailov Ivan (Ukraine) — $300 bonus

• Anwar Asad (Bangladesh) — $300 bonus

• Nikolaas Boekestijn (Thailand) — $300 bonus

• Heloisa de Lucena (Brazil) — $300 bonus

Category №2. Deposits $600 to $1499:

• Ahmed Muhammad (UAE) — Gyro scooter.

• Irgalina Lidia Vadimovna (Russia) — Mountain bike

• Hoshi Kosuge (Japan) — PlayStation

• Kitengo Tiger (Saudi Arabia) — Samsung Galaxy + Virtual Reality Goggles

Category №3. Deposits $1500 to $2999:

• Isabella Ibarra (Mexico) — MacBook Air

• Baclanov Yuri Sergeevich (Russia) — iPhone 7

Category №4, Deposits $3000 or higher:

• Amikhanova Alfia (Russia) — MacBook PRO

• Alberto Oliviera (Brazil) — Quadcopter with camera

The fighting rooster was taken by the Bad Santa as a symbol of year 2017, so that it will bring luck to everyone during the whole year!

If you see your name among the winners, please, contact our Customer Support via LiveChat or email to info@grandcapital.net. Our managers will tell you where and how you may collect your prize.

"0% deposit commission" promotion has been extended!

https://i.imgsafe.org/82b1eec4cf.png

The «0% deposit commission» promotion remains extremely popular among our clients. Following trader's requests we are extending the offering.   

The promotion. Deposit any amount with no extra charge — Grand Capital will compensate the commission charged by payment systems. 

The promotion includes all payment systems, except wire transfers.

You can view all deposit options offered in Grand Capital here. You can deposit funds in your Private Account.

The company reserves the right to cancel the promotion for chosen accounts upon detection suspicious activity and/or in case of absence of trading transactions on an account.

Trade profitably!

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 30th – February 3rd)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v18a61.jpg

The past trading week turned out to be extremely successful for Grand Capital clients. Just look at the numbers: the maximum deposit growth was $156 550,00 and the most profitable trade brought +$95 011,81 to the trader's account.

Read more facts and numbers about the 30th of January - 3rd of February trading week :

The most active client

Placed 1157 trades, including 618 profitable ones and 539 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades included AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $156 550,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$95 011,81. The trade was opened on the 4th of January at 2:22PM and closed on the 30th of January at 1:52PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by clients:

• # 6B — GBPUSD futures. The contract size is 62 500 pounds. Minimum price change (1pip) is $0,0001 for 1 pound or $6,25 per 1 contract;

• # QM — Light Sweet Crude Oil mini-contract. Traded on NYMEX in New York. The contract size is standard and equals 500 barrels, which is a bit less than 68 tons. The contract quotes are in the US Dollars per barrel. 1 pip is 0,025 and costs $12,5;

• # FCE — CAC 40 futures contract. Traded on EUREX. The contract size is calculated according to the following formula: €10 multiplied by the current index quote. 1 pup is 0,5 of a unit and costs €5,00. CAC 40 is the most important French index and one of the major indices of Euronext;

• # CAT (Caterpillar Inc.) — american corporation that produces machinery. It produces earthmoving equipment, diesel engines, power plants. The company has over 480 units that located in 50 countries on five continents.

• # VTB — VTB bank. The international VTB group provides banking services in Russia, CIS, countries of Western Europe, Asia and Africa. It takes the 210th place among 500 largest companies in Europe.

Grand Capital expands local payment options for clients in Nigeria

http://dipslinkgroup.com/images/dipslink_logo.png

Dear clients,

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital has introduced new deposit/withdrawal option for clients in Nigeria. DIPSLINK Exchanger is a local exchanger available throughout the country. Deposits are accepted in cash or through Guaranty Trust Bank, FCMB, Diamond Bank or Access Bank transfers.

To make a deposit through DIPSLINK Exchanger:

• Go to the Deposit/Withdrawal section

• Select DIPSLINK Exchanger

• Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue

• Follow the instructions given. The funds will be deposited to your account within 15 minutes.

Withdrawals requests are processed within 1 working day.

You can contact a DIPSLINK Exchanger representative by calling +23412932318, +2348140000311, +2348140000312, +2348140000313 or +2348140000314 or by visiting the office: 8 ogundipe street Santos layout Akowonjo, Egbeda road, Lagos, Nigeria.

Deposit with 0% commission!

Grand Capital extends "0% deposit commission" promotion. Deposit any amount with no extra charge - Grand Capital compensates commissions charged by payment systems. Learn more.

You can review all the deposit/withdrawal options offered by Grand Capital on the deposit/withdraw page. In case you have any questions you can always contact our customer support team by email info@grandcapital.net or through LiveChat.

Grand Capital team.

Grand Capital is holding «Image of an ideal trader» photo contest

https://s23.postimg.org/nzdp4fh7v/16508314_1196535140400774_6284851992177642201_n.jpg

Grand Capital launches another exciting creative contests for all Facebook followers. This time we offer everyone to reflect on the "Ideal Trader" concept and take a photo that conveys the image.

We accept any variations of the topic: selfie with a chart on the background, collage with pictures of Warren Buffet and yourself, etc. The only rule is the photo must show you or your friends, relatives, etc. Plagiarism will not be considered.

The contestants will compete for the following prizes (bonuses on trading accounts):

• 1st place — $200

• 2nd place — $150

• 3rd place — $100

The contest will run until the 26th of February 2017. The winners will be announced on the 27th of February.

To participate in the contest:

1. Like our official Facebook page.

2. Comment the contest post with the photo.

3. Share the post publicly.

The complete rules for Grand Capital social media contests are available here.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital on iFX Expo Asia 2017

https://www.ifxexpo.com/img/logo-for-slider.png

The 10th financial industry exhibition iFX Expo Asia will take place in Hong Kong on the 22nd and 23rd of February 2017.

We invite all clients and partners to visit Grand Capital stand №63 to learn more about Grand Capital partnership terms and company services and receive a present - a highly profitable trading robot.

UpTrader company will also be presented at the expo. UpTrader develops software for brokerage companies. Company's representatives will give you consultation on how to establish your brokerage company fast and in accordance to all laws and regulations.

The venue address: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Dr, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

The entry is free for visitors! You can see the event's agenda on the official iFX Expo website.

Come at iFX Expo Asia 2017 and get a trading robot for free

Specially for iFX Expo Asia 2017, Grand Capital has prepared a promotion — free trading robot В-52.

В-52 trading robot was created by our partners Jet Fund. Robot's profitability — up to 60%. Minimum deposit, required to use the EA is $500. Robot's profitability statistics on the real account for one year of trading is available to public.

To receive your trading robot:

• Come at Grand Capital stand №63 at iFX Expo Asia on the 22nd or 23rd of February and tell the representatives your Grand Capital love for FSB. If you still don't have a trading account at Grand Capital register and open an account.

We will be glad to see you all at iFX Expo Asia 2017!

Grand Capital team.

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 6th – February 10th)

The best results of the past trading week. Read and compare the results with yours.

The most active client

Places 1357 trades, including 944 profitable ones and 413 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD pairs.     

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single account was $53 065,48.

Resulted in a profit of +$15 000,00. The trade was opened on the 3rd of February at 12:29 and closed on the 7th of February at 19:16.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:

• # 6S — Swiss Franc futures. Contract size — 125 000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation (1 pip) — $0,0001 for 1 Franc or $12,5 per 1 contract;

• # HG — Copper futures. Traded on COMEX. Contract volume — 25 000 pounds (around 11,34 tons). Minimum price step — $0,0005 per pound ($12,5 per contract);

• # NG — Natural gas futures. Mainly traded at NYMEX in New York. Contract volume — 10 000 mln BTU (British thermal units). БТЕ — is a traditional unit of heat, part of the British Imperial system of units. 1 pip equals one-thousandth and costs $10;

• # BAC (Bank of America) — American financial conglomerate. Provides financial services for individuals and legal entities. The largest bank holding company in the US, based on the number of assets. Takes the 23rd place among the largest companies according to Forbes (2015);

• # MTS — Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile communications services, wired telephone, internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431,2 bln RUB (2015).

Santa's lottery winners received the prizes

On the 1st of February Grand Capital held a lucky draw, where the 18 winners from 10 countries were determined.

We now present the pictures of some of the lucky winners receiving the prizes.

Some winners personally came to Grand Capital regional offices to receive the prizes.

Alfia Amikhanova from Astrakhan won MacBook PRO and shared her experience with us:

"The night before the draw my husband and I were repeating "Dear Santa, we really need MacBook Pro" and our children were arguing and saying that the quadcopter is
better. But we didn't know that these were the best prizes of the lottery. It needless to say how surprised we were when my name appeared in the list of winners. It
was a great feeling! Wow, we won Macbook Pro! Grand Capital, dreams come true! Great company with great conditions. We like everything: prizes, bonuses and
profitability. I wish good luck to everyone!"

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/02/17/2-_vOsn7UA.JPG

Yuri Baclanov received iPhone 7 in our Moscow office:

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/02/17/1-.jpg

All winners could exchange prizes for a certificate with the amount of cash equal to the cost of the prize.   

Lidia Irgalina from Ufa choose the certificate over mountain bike:

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/02/17/3-.jpg

Fadeev Valeriy from Kazan also preferred the certificate instead of the electro scooter. Valeriy's wife picked up the prize from our office in Kazan:

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/02/17/4-.jpg

Sergey Zhukin from Omsk, who won bluetooth speakers also chose the certificate:

https://grandcapital.net/static/uploads/ckeditor/2017/02/17/5-.jpg

The photos are provided by Grand Capital regional partners.

To watch the lucky draw click here.