Topic: FSB Pro Stategy vs MT4 Chart Display vs Chart EA 'inputs'

Can't seem to reconcile the EA "strategy properties" as displayed on [1] FSB Pro with what I see [2] displayed on a chart when attached to a chart and [3] EA "strategy properties Inputs".

Re: FSB Pro Stategy vs MT4 Chart Display vs Chart EA 'inputs'

If you all are satisfied that all three representations are compatible, is there some way that each 'magic' number assigned by the MTR provider can be communicated back to PSB Pro?

FSB Pro doesn't need magic numbers.

You need setting a magic number in the expert's "Input" only if you trade several experts on one symbol. This is a decision the trader make and he/she must be familiar with the Magic number concept in MetaTrader.

But how do I ensure that what I see as the [1] Strategy Developed by FSB Pro, then exported to MT4, then attached to a MT4 Chart, when then displays  [2] 5 digit values in two columns on the left side of the chart and [when a trade is entered] about ten values in the top center of the Chart [including ever changing 'profit/loss'] and when I click on [3] "Expert Advisors 'Inputs'" on the MT4 Chart THAT THOSE THREE APPARENTLY DIFFERENT EA's ARE COMPATIBLE??