Topic: Forex Profit Supreme Meter indicator

Hello all,

I was looking into the forum for the ForexProfitSupremeMeter Indicator, but i did not see anywhere mentioned. That is one of the few indicators that are not lagging and shoes the strength of the major currencies at the moment. Also it shows which currencies are most volatile and which are falling or rising in the moment.

I personally used it a lot in the manual trading and i believe that it would be a good tool for automated trading as well. I had hard times the last months finding a developer to create an EA based on that indicator. I hope someone here can help me, or ideally if can be added to the FSB Pro.

Apologies if it was mentioned before.

Post's attachments

ForexProfitSupreme Meter.ex4 98.28 kb, 33 downloads since 2016-06-16 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by yonkuro 2016-06-16 10:11:23)

Re: Forex Profit Supreme Meter indicator

Hi Petko, Is it a commercial and copyrighted indicator? You attached an ex4 file not mq4 file, which doesn't allow another users to see the source code.

do or do not there is no try

Oh, i think it is copyright indicator, since it comes with a bought system. I have the source code also if that would be in help, but as you ask me about the rights, i guess it can not be added?

If not i hope it would be useful as an indicator

I guess it uses more than one pair data, so it can't be ported to FSB as we can use only one pair.

petko.alexandrov wrote:

Oh, i think it is copyright indicator, since it comes with a bought system. I have the source code also if that would be in help, but as you ask me about the rights, i guess it can not be added?

If not i hope it would be useful as an indicator

Thanks for sharing smile

do or do not there is no try

Welcome! It is very useful indicator when you get used to it.