forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Days of the week Indicator Not showing

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Days of the week Indicator Not showing

Hi,

I am trying to build an EA with entry time in the market by individual days of the week, hours, and minutes and the days such as Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are not showing on the input parameters when I check the EA properties. I have included both the Entry Time and Day of the Week Indicator in the project. Only the hour and minute from...Until are showing in the input parameters. Is there a way I can have these days showing? Or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks and Regards,
Reynold

Re: Days of the week Indicator Not showing

It's showing well, see the pic. You should elaborate more what you mean is the problem.

http://s32.postimg.org/tn9nagaxd/bal.jpg

Hi Footon,
Thanks for your reply. Yes the indicator is included among the other indicators but it is the output in the input parameters when you plug-in the EA. See screenshots below.

This is from FSB EA properties

Post's attachments

FSB.jpg 283.39 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Once again Footon,
Thanks for your reply. The attached screenshot I got from an EA that that feature in it and I thought I would see some kind of similar thing in fsb

This is from another EA properties

Post's attachments

otherea.jpg 194.48 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I see, the best procedure is to build the strategy in FSB, setting everything up to your liking and then export it, if there aren't adjustable parameters in sight, there won't be any.

The concept behind FSB is to build, test, refine your strat in FSB and then just export and trade the strat in MT.

Footon is right. I'll add only that the exported EAs expose only numeric parameters in the Expert Adviser input screen. If you want days of week exposed, you have to modify a custom indicator to set the days as a number.

OK. Thanks.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Days of the week Indicator Not showing