forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Strategy has no trades in MT4 backtester nor live

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Strategy has no trades in MT4 backtester nor live

Hi,

I am using quite a lot strategies generated by FSB Pro so far - they all work fine in live trading and in the MT4 backtester. However, there is one which is producing trades in FSB, but not in the MT4 backtester nor in live trading ever, although it´s supposed to be 98% of the time in the market. All other strategies I´ve found do work fine in the MT4 backtester and in live-trading and I can´t really figure why this one does not trade at all.

I have attached it to this post. It´s for EURUSD H1, spread for generating was 4 points (average of my broker), 8 points slippage, no swap charges.

Would appreciate some help why it doesn´t produce any trades as I can´t seem to find the reason.

Thank you:)

Post's attachments

EU H1 001.xml 14.86 kb, 11 downloads since 2016-03-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Strategy has no trades in MT4 backtester nor live

I went over FRAMA once more, reconverted and checked, it works. You can reload it in the repo, both C# and mqh, and try it again. If this doesn't fix your problem then most probably the problem lies in another custom indi - the round number II plus.

3 (edited by geektrader 2016-03-11 11:43:10)

I will report back shortly, but I suspect it´s the round number II plus ... it displays strange values in live trading, like 1.00500 and 1.00000 for the next entries, which is odd given EURUSD´s current price.

http://s15.postimg.org/x7fmdlf8b/roundnumber.jpg

I took a quick glance at both sources of round plus and mqh is different from C# version, no wonder there are problems! If I'm not mistaken it's not the first time there are problems with this indi, although the author adjusted it the last time, the problems persist. I'm taking liberty of removing this indi from the repo. Sorry Geektrader about the complications!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Strategy has no trades in MT4 backtester nor live