1 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-03 06:49:39)

Topic: It's Time to support FSB

So many needs, so little time (helpers/resources).

I'm appealing to all users/guests to lend your support to FSB by purchasing/subscribing to FSB.

For those who have been using FSB freely all these while, do consider being part of FSB family/community to play your part in FSB's success.

To those insightful users/guests who can see FSB potential, do trust Popov and his team.  When you purchase FSB, you aren't going to have a "static" software that will remain the same without any improvement, Popov over the years have constantly improved it without fail, and trust me, Popov will never stop (he is perfectionistic, workaholic and devoted to FSB, oh dear...his problem is our gain) till he reached FSB optimum potential.

Your support will be an encouragement to Popov and much need and concrete assistance.  When you purchase FSB, you will NEVER regret it.  Because when FSB finally reached it's optimum potential, you are going to kick your butt for not purchasing FSB now at this INCREDULOUS price when you would be then paying thousands of dollars for what FSB deserve.  So invest now in FSB, you will certainly reap back more than what you paid for.

Re: It's Time to support FSB

Comparable software with inferior results costs twice as much!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

3 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-03 10:22:22)

Exactly Dave,

If Popov has been a bit of business minded/savvy and driven by money, FSB won't be so "affordable" and under priced.  I guess why some of us admire Popov and become his loyal supporters because he is such an honorable person and a rare gem in Forex community.

Dear All, if you want FSB to remain affordable, do chip in and have the economy of scale as our advantage.  Otherwise, it is time to charge thousands of dollars and only those who are serious about developing their EA will pay and those who aren't that sure, will missed out the chance to use.  Let us therefore keep the price affordable to most people by chipping in and play our part.

There is an unspoken law at work...that is "those who sow sparingly, reap sparingly".  Sow generously, you will reap generously.  If we are always calculative in our giving, chances don't come by easily for the misers and one may keep working around a good EA but never stumbled upon it...so close yet so far, because the law of sowing and reaping is working against the miser (forever hoarding but never truly be blessed by their wealth).  Start sow generously, you will find the law will work for you and not against you.

4 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-03 17:40:43)

You can never get these kind of results without FSB Pro!!!

There is no software out there that can do this! FSB Pro has the robustness and reliable back testing ability to help me develop such profitable EA.  It is powerful and enable me to apply my own trading theory and see it becomes a reality!  I can't find a software that incorporate Longer Time Frame features, fast and reliable back testing statistic and such speed in execution like the 1 min time frame.

If you do really wish FSB Pro can help out find profitable EA, it takes two hand to clap.  Your support will only make your dream becomes a reality.  Because with your support, Popov and his team will have more time and resources to build the FSB of your dream to achieve what others can't provide.

If you really wished to get the kind of results I have...it's time to start giving FSB your support and let Popov and his team create the kind of tools to help you achieve your financial freedom. 

I'm a living proof of FSB's exceptional performance.  And I'm greatly indebted to FSB.  Because I can never have such profitable EA if I have not found FSB by chance.  I tried other EA creator or builder, none can compare with FSB's excellent performance.  Which software gives you immediate back test results that let you know whether your EA is profitable or not.  Although there are areas for FSB to further improve and grow...even at this present moment, which other software has such performance and such potential for growth?  So don't just send in your request to ask for this and that, while you do nothing to lend your support where it best needed.  At the end of the day, with all the improvement added, aren't you the one going to benefit the most?  Because if Popov want to make money, he would be much more rewarded (and less frustration handling our complains) if he use his time and resources to develop his own EA and leave FSB at it's current state.

Trust me...FSB is your sure bet to use to develop and find the profitable EA of your dream.  Look at my screen shot and see how FSB realised my dream. 

I'm writing this not because Popov wants to earn more money etc but that he needs our support for us to help him realised our dreams...not his dreams but our dreams to develop our very own profitable EA and our route to financial freedom and more time with our love ones and pursue our other dreams.

http://s12.postimg.org/4376mquux/Feb_3.jpg

i have been using a trial and this is my first day and i am impressed

but how do i test a strategy say go long if rsi moves from below 30 to above 30?

the generation of strategies is fantastic but if i wanted to test my own strategy how do i do that?

pradeepgolfer wrote:

i have been using a trial and this is my first day and i am impressed

but how do i test a strategy say go long if rsi moves from below 30 to above 30?

the generation of strategies is fantastic but if i wanted to test my own strategy how do i do that?

[Opening Point of the Position]
     Bar Opening
     Enter the market at the beginning of the bar
     Base price  -  Open

[Opening Logic Condition]
     RSI
     RSI crosses the Level line upward
     Smoothing method  -  Smoothed
     Base price  -  Close
     Smoothing period  -  14
     Level  -  30
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

[Closing Point of the Position]
     Bar Closing
     Exit the market at the end of the bar
     Base price  -  Close

Hi Pradeepgolfer

Attached is the EA

http://s15.postimg.org/6frhsfczb/8_0_RSI_H1_30_Crossing.jpg

Post's attachments

8.0 RSI H1 cross 30 Level.xml 12.66 kb, 9 downloads since 2016-02-14 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

thks for both the replies.

thanks for the ea......can you now tell me if i wanted to test this ea, which you have given me, how do i backtest this?

pradeepgolfer wrote:

thks for both the replies.

thanks for the ea......can you now tell me if i wanted to test this ea, which you have given me, how do i backtest this?

You might have a look at Multimarkets and MonteCarlo, they will get right to the bitter bit

As you design your strategy, or generate, or optimize...... the current results of the backtest are instantly on your screen...

There is no need to backtest in Mt4 as FSBPro does that for you instantly.

You can change dates in the History section.

You can use OOS

There are many tests that you can apply to your new strategy.

My preference is MultiMarkets initially. several currencies and several time frames.... that gets right to the truth, the thing will be robust or it will die a painful death.

Backtesting as in MT4 is redundant.

There are many threads about curvefitting in the forum.. do research those.... pay attention to the posts by Tomas  on that subject as he does a ton of research and testing using different softwares.

Enjoy!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

it works for me FSBpro .
I don't need next indicator
I don' t need next coding .
all we need is a good idea, and the other is already creating FSB

(yet this strategy is not running on mt. after the weekend.)
http://s33.postimg.org/4qx0nt23v/fsbpro2.jpg