Topic: Gann Hi-Lo Activator v2

I'm trying to load the strategy "GBP Daily Strategy" and when I do FSB gives the error message:

"Cannot load "Gann Hi-Lo Activator v2" indicator. Try to find it in Repository"

I've looked in the repository and it's not listed. I loaded every indicator there was and no luck.

I have the ex4 file version of the indicator from mt4. Is it possible to cover this into a .cs file and then save it to the indicators folder of FSB?

Re: Gann Hi-Lo Activator v2

I have the ex4 file version of the indicator from mt4. Is it possible to cover this into a .cs file and then save it to the indicators folder of FSB?

You cannot use the mq4 code in FSB Pro directly. You have to write a FSB indicator from it by using our format. If you are able to code, you can use some similar indicator and change the formula and the logical conditions.

Thanks for your response.

It seems as though the indicator was once available:

http://forexsb.com/repository/repository_strategies/forex_strategy_review/23/gbp-daily-strategy

http://forexsb.com/repository/repository_indicators/forex_indicator_review/127/gann-hi-lo-activator-v2

But the indicator has been removed. Do you have a copy somewhere?

4 (edited by ahmedalhoseny 2015-01-24 23:30:59)

hello alpha
attached the ind.

Post's attachments

Gann Hi-Lo Activator v2.cs 15.1 kb, 25 downloads since 2015-01-24 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks!

How do i load this indicator in the fsb .could you show me and i can use with one of my strategy .I need some more indies to be uploaded with this indicator how can i do that .Thanks

bullnbear wrote:

How do i load this indicator in the fsb .could you show me and i can use with one of my strategy .I need some more indies to be uploaded with this indicator how can i do that .Thanks

Put the indicator into FSB's Indicators folder, then reload FSB.