forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Trading → I want to get started with Forex Trading

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com   

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

Re: I want to get started with Forex Trading

ShawnRocks wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com   

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

@ShawnRocks
What you want exactly? try investopedia.com you can find there a lot of articles

and also: www.forex-metal.com is a good broker to star with.

Good Luck.

You can start here:

1. http://www.babypips.com/school/what-is-forex.html

or google "fxstreet unit 1"

Regards,
Fxturtle

if you are new to forex you have to gain some knowledge first, there are a lot of forums in the internet about forex trading. And only after you get the knowledge you can start practicing. And the thing is that yes forex brings money, but it ain’t easy money, you have to work hard and develop your skills in trading.

just like what FX turtle said, a good start is going through the scholl of pipsology at baby pips, if needed you can go through it twice, guys it takes time to understand forex and more time to succeed in it, so patients and discipline is a major key belittled by a lot of new traders.. and best of luck to everyone smile

Same here. I'd go for a demo account as well just to get a good feel on things. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-9/1.gif

I think the function of candlestick chart is really help for my trading.

Fisrt read, than demo, and after try yourself with small amount of money. good luck!

ShawnRocks wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

"Making more money" is one side of the story...the other side of the story holds even more true..."losing big".  Most are in the latter category if they treat forex trading as a gambling game rather than a professional discipline. 

If you are thinking of making quick cash without hard work, you belong to the gambling type.  But if you respect forex trading and treat it like all other profession that recognized it as a skill to master and tons of knowledge to gain...then you are on the right track.

Hi every body
I’m not a pro forex trader, I want to know what margin call level is? Why different account type has got different margin call level?  Is it better that our account has a higher level or lower? Would you please help me? Thanks.

To make your profession in Forex trading and live simple and basic trading like I would prescribe you to manage FreshForex. They are sheltered to exchange with, you folks don't have to waver before making a record on their stage. I can state this since I am utilizing their Classic MT4 account which contains 101% tradable reward. I can state for each trader it is to be sure incredible opportunity on the off chance that you can truly utilize your reward money for your exchanges. Likewise, it is making my trading capacity and certainty to an ever increasing extent.

We recently wrote an article on how to start forex trading.

Make sure you actually understand how the forex market works and what are the driving forces behind currencies. Then you can start testing out ideas on a demo account and once you are making consistent profits there you can move on to trading live.

You have probably heard it a thousand times - it's not a race, it's a marathon. Good luck!

Financial news | analysis | education | tools
https://groundfinance.com/

Read and learn lots before jumping head in to trading. I recommend different forums- this one, Babypips is good etc..

Market news:

news -

EURUSD fluctuation

EUR/USD is trading below 1.1150 after US GDP beat expectations with 2.1% against 1.8% expected. The euro has been on the back foot after the ECB opened the door to more stimulus. 

Japanese Yen :

On Tuesday, the Bank of Japan will have its policy meeting. Analysts at Wells Fargo expect the central bank to keep rates unchanged and they assume no major changes in the short-term. 

US markets:

Markets traded with an upbeat tone into the weekend with a rebound in North American equities. The U.S. benchmarks on Friday ended higher with both the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite indexes closing at new highs on the back of strong corporate earnings and better-than-expected growth figures in U.S. Advanced Gross Domestic Product.

My personal experience:

If you are looking to start trading, with a reputable broker. I personally have had a very good experience trading with Boston Merchant Financial Network...

They have a lot of diversity when it comes to financial instruments like FX, CFDs on shares and commodities; and they provide the MetaTrader 4 platform which was super convenient and user friendly with their guidance.

I felt like they offered pretty low spreads approximately around 1.4 pips and i used the leverage option of 200:1 but it goes all the way upto 400:1 unlike other brokers...

The best part was I didn't have to pay any brokerage or commissions only the spread, If i'm not wrong their minimum deposit was around $50 I began with $8500 to start with...

Hence I would advice all my trainer friends to give a shot at a forex online trading platform like BMFN......

Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgement as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors. It depends on the person really. It may take somebody a month to master Forex, or it may take somebody years. So each person can start with demo accounts to check the broker's trading conditions and order execution

FXOpen. ECN broker with spreads from 0 pips. ASIC and FCA regulated. Variety of trading accounts

Do not forget to demo trade for a few months before you start trading.

17 (edited by allatooe 2021-04-26 06:55:35)

I would say it is a must to train on a demo account. It is not a joke to invest money in forex trading without knowing anything about it. This way you will definitely lose all your money. There is a lot of useful content on the traders union site. Working on a demo account will help you identify your weak sides and strengthen them. Everything will be fine if you approach it wisely.

Groundfinance wrote:

We recently wrote an article on how to start forex trading.

Make sure you actually understand how the forex market works and what are the driving forces behind currencies. Then you can start testing out ideas on a demo account and once you are making consistent profits there you can move on to trading live.

You have probably heard it a thousand times - it's not a race, it's a marathon. Good luck!

This is a solid advice. Learn -> Test -> Trade.

The first thing would be to get familiar with the trading concepts, read some guides on what the forex market is and how it works. Get on a demo trading account asap, you can check mt4/mt5 tutorials on youtube so you get to understand how it works but the only way to get comfortable with any trading platform is practicing.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → I want to get started with Forex Trading